Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #51
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

[quote=intpj;950277][quote=cherokeered;950235]

LOL, whatever this site is (and being run by bunch of NFs means nobody can tell for sure), it is full of NFs .. which means they have the most problems when it comes to relationships .. NTs usually have no problems .. unless something happens that is way beyond their control ..

[quote=cherokeered;950235]

LOL, Lets not go there, since I would have some stories to tell on this subject, NTs will do everything in the name of research

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered View Post

No insult intended, but I call your type a "confused" one, most likely you are confused on which side of the box are you
I am on the top of the box...and I took the test again...and got a different result.....lol
interesting.....dontcha think????
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #52
intpj
Super Flirt

intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTurtle View Post
Yes to both; and the original Meyers-Briggs test that we used placed the ISTJ as a teacher, as well
It is amazing how much can an MBTI score tell you about a person if you know how to interpret it, LOL, it works for me, so I am sticking with it.

As for the difference between P's and J's .. a 100% P would be immobilized by analyzing all the causes and effects, never making a decision. a 100% J is a dogmatic, he'll never change his decision in spite of all the evidence to the contrary. Replace decision with conclusion, closure, it is the same. Once the mind is made, there is no going back .. and combine that with a non NT mind .. a grand inquisitor indeed
intpj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:29 PM   #53
intpj
Super Flirt

intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you looking for reasons to justify leaving?
LOL, I do not need to justify anything to anybody except myself. I'll leave when there is nothing left for me to learn here

Quote:
Or for your getting into arguments and irritating people from your very first postings with your attitude?
LMAO, Trust me, NTs are never, ever irritated by my attitude, it is always dominant Fs that are bothered by me and I have learned not to argue with them .. since no rational debate is possible.

Quote:
And there have been rational arguments -- you just chose to take them as personal attacks or defensiveness.
LOL, as I said people project themselves unto others and perceive them as they want to not as they are. I am the one who did not take anything personally here, I voiced my displeasure in a rather rational and objective manner, except for the spare, I have not heard any rational answer, so I gave up, and decided to run a bit of research to find out who am I talking to.

Quote:
For example, my first question is a reasonable and logical extension of your own words; but if I didn't explain it here, I bet you would choose to take it as my wanting you to leave.
Quite the contrary, you perceive me through your eyes, and that is how you would react if somebody were to say that to you. Unless I am thrown out, I will leave when I decide too.

Quote:
This is not the case; it is a rational progression from what YOU said.
LOL, it is always funny when non-NTs do the "rational" progression there is a reason why NT subgroup is called "rational" and NFs are not I never mean any offense (although it is always perceived that way among non NTs), I am just stating the facts.

Quote:
Now the second is more personal, I admit. But your attitude (as defined by your word choices) in many posts seemed to be (and not just my perspective solely) that any decision you either didn't understand or agree with must not have been well thought out or was arbitrary. That is what caused the friction, moreso than your disagreement.
You are absolutely right here, I value my opinion, or other NTs opinions way more than any others when it comes to decisions that can have far reaching consequences. I am absolutely sticking with what I said earlier, the rule makes no sense (to me), I do not agree with it being on either side of it (i.e. below or above 500 posts). It is up to me to decide who and when (how many posts) do I want to talk to someone. A heavy handed arbitrary one-rule fits-nobody is very bad.

Quote:
Think about it.
That is what I do naturally
Old 04-20-2008, 09:34 PM   #54
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

So, I have a question for u intpj......

Why are you here???
Old 04-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #55
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
I am on the top of the box...
LOL, of course you are, probably with a whip

Quote:
and I took the test again...and got a different result.....lol
interesting.....dontcha think????
Well, post it for all to see. Of course it is interesting.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:36 PM   #56
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,022 Times in 8,284 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change View Post
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56 50 12 22

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

What????
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #57
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by intpj View Post
LOL, of course you are, probably with a whip

Well, post it for all to see. Of course it is interesting.

I'm a submissive....I prefer him to handle the whip....but only in the bedroom....lol
Old 04-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #58
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
So, I have a question for u intpj......
Why are you here???

Looking for my (NT) kind, if one has by mistake strayed (and made permanent residence) here.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:40 PM   #59
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Looking for my (NT) kind, if one has by mistake strayed (and made permanent residence) here.

Well, u said most people on the internet are no NT's.....so where do u expect to find one????
Old 04-20-2008, 09:48 PM   #60
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
Well, u said most people on the internet are no NT's.....so where do u expect to find one????

Nope that is not what I said, we NTs pay a lot of attention to details, I said *dating* sites are full of NF people, there is a big difference. Internet, technical side, is dominated by NTs.

I know where to find NTs, but I am interested in finding NTs that would like to get romantically involved.. and there are no NT-only dating sites, LOL, the NFs have chased them out
Old 04-20-2008, 09:58 PM   #61
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Nope that is not what I said, we NTs pay a lot of attention to details, I said *dating* sites are full of NF people, there is a big difference. Internet, technical side, is dominated by NTs.

I know where to find NTs, but I am interested in finding NTs that would like to get romantically involved.. and there are no NT-only dating sites, LOL, the NFs have chased them out

Oh, well u did quote this....."But it is really amazing that NFs are majority here (according to some other statistics they are majority on Internet dating sites)."......that is what I referring to....
You seem to put a lot of trust in statistics.....but humans are not machines and statistics are only guesses based on the data of the moment...and data collected from a few sources to boot.....not everyone can be put into a category.....
Old 04-20-2008, 10:13 PM   #62
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Quote:
You seem to put a lot of trust in statistics.....but humans are not machines and statistics are only guesses based on the data of the moment...and data collected from a few sources to boot.....not everyone can be put into a category.....
Well said, Red. We're people....not test results. Get to know people and don't make pre-judgments about them solely based on the reults of this test.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #63
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
Oh, well u did quote this....."But it is really amazing that NFs are majority here (according to some other statistics they are majority on Internet dating sites)."......that is what I referring to....
Quite right, the devil is in details.

Quote:
LOL, I am a mathematician among other things Prudently used statistic is a very useful tool. As for humans not being machines, that is a topic for discussion .. but probably not on this site.

As for categorizing everything.. category is merely a guideline, it is very rare that I meet an NT I do not get along well. As a matter of fact, the most amazing relationship that I had was with an ENTJ one. On the other hand, every NF that I have met did not end well (or for that matter, did not even get off the ground!). While I am open minded I am merely sticking to what has a better chances of success (and after being whacked on the head enough times you sort of learn to avoid the whacking personalities), and that means NT for me.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #64
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Quote:
LOL, I am a mathematician among other things Prudently used statistic is a very useful tool. As for humans not being machines, that is a topic for discussion .. but probably not on this site.

As for categorizing everything.. category is merely a guideline, it is very rare that I meet an NT I do not get along well. As a matter of fact, the most amazing relationship that I had was with an ENTJ one. On the other hand, every NF that I have met did not end well (or for that matter, did not even get off the ground!). While I am open minded I am merely sticking to what has a better chances of success (and after being whacked on the head enough times you sort of learn to avoid the whacking personalities), and that means NT for me.
So do you make every potential 'date' take this test before you have dinner with her?
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:21 PM   #65
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation
Default Esfj

Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging

by Joe Butt
Profile: ESFJ
Revision: 3.0
Date of Revision: 23 Feb 2005
Guardians of birthdays, holidays and celebrations, ESFJs are generous entertainers. They enjoy and joyfully observe traditions and are liberal in giving, especially where custom prescribes.
All else being equal, ESFJs enjoy being in charge. They see problems clearly and delegate easily, work hard and play with zest. ESFJs, as do most SJs, bear strong allegiance to rights of seniority. They willingly provide service (which embodies life's meaning) and expect the same from others.
ESFJs are easily wounded. And when wounded, their emotions will not be contained. They by nature "wear their hearts on their sleeves," often exuding warmth and bonhomie, but not infrequently boiling over with the vexation of their souls. Some ESFJs channel these vibrant emotions into moving dramatic performances on stage and screen.
Strong, contradictory forces consume the ESFJ. Their sense of right and wrong wrestles with an overwhelming rescuing, 'mothering' drive. This sometimes results in swift, immediate action taken upon a transgressor, followed by stern reprimand; ultimately, however, the prodigal is wrested from the gallows of their folly, just as the noose tightens and all hope is lost, by the very executioner!
An ESFJ at odds with self is a remarkable sight. When a decision must be made, especially one involving the risk of conflict (abhorrent to ESFJs), there ensues an in-house wrestling match between the aforementioned black-and-white Values and the Nemesis of Discord. The contender pits self against self, once firmly deciding with the Right, then switching to Prudence to forestall hostilities, countered by unswerving Values, ad exhaustium, winner take all.
As caretakers, ESFJs sense danger all around--germs within, the elements without, unscrupulous malefactors, insidious character flaws. The world is a dangerous place, not to be trusted. Not that the ESFJ is paranoid; 'hyper-vigilant' would be more precise. And thus they serve excellently as protectors, outstanding in fields such as medical care and elementary education.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #66
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Quite right, the devil is in details.

Lol...well good luck with that.....and yeh, I could see where the more emotional NF would not get along with the more analytical NT......but not in all circumstances because one can never really be sure of how much they actually fit into the category....
I always find it amusing that analytical begins with ANAL....my little joke, no offense intended....
Old 04-20-2008, 10:26 PM   #67
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
So do you make every potential 'date' take this test before you have dinner with her?
As a matter of fact, I do! Though I do not discriminate based solely on the results. It is a very useful guideline to know where the other person is coming from.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #68
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
As a matter of fact, I do! Though I do not discriminate based solely on the results. It is a very useful guideline to know where the other person is coming from.

..............well, ya got me chuckling....lol
Old 04-20-2008, 10:29 PM   #69
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
I always find it amusing that analytical begins with ANAL....my little joke, no offense intended....
I am rarely offended, I do resort to offensive language, if somebody uses it on me it merely reflects his personality, not mine. I have no problems with jokes (on my account), LOL, I am who I am.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:30 PM   #70
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
I am rarely offended, I do resort to offensive language, if somebody uses it on me it merely reflects his personality, not mine. I have no problems with jokes (on my account), LOL, I am who I am.
Sigh, that should have been: I do NOT resort to..
Old 04-20-2008, 10:32 PM   #71
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:

Awww....see ya are a nice guy....with a sense of humor.....I give u cudos for that....lol
Old 04-20-2008, 10:33 PM   #72
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Sigh, that should have been: I do NOT resort to..

ya made a mistake in your post???.....Off with ur head....lol
Old 04-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #73
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
ya made a mistake in your post???.....Off with ur head....lol

Yeah, I hate this mail-form .. I prefer to use email and take my time to express myself precisely. When you are in unfamiliar environment and type fats, you easily swallow words .. sometimes they drastically change what was meant..
Old 04-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #74
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Yeah, I hate this mail-form .. I prefer to use email and take my time to express myself precisely. When you are in unfamiliar environment and type fats, you easily swallow words .. sometimes they drastically change what was meant..
How does one type fats???....lol

Yeh, I don't like typos either....I tend to use spellcheck when the mood strikes me....if not, well sometimes
Old 04-20-2008, 10:55 PM   #75
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
How does one type fats???....lol

Yeh, I don't like typos either....I tend to use spellcheck when the mood strikes me....if not, well sometimes

LOL, mistyping is a loot less than taking an non-NT to dinner