Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #51
likesbuttons
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 51
Posts: 2,844
Thanks: 148
Thanked 190 Times in 161 Posts
likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute
Default

she has to want sex more then me...

she has to want sex with me more than someone else...

she has to be fun...

damn am i easy or what?
likesbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #52
scoobertina
scoobalicious
 
scoobertina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 51
Posts: 76,042
Thanks: 20,607
Thanked 17,666 Times in 11,954 Posts
Blog Entries: 87
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like
Default

if you are going to have an affair with me...

be romantic.. I want stories... I love them, I crave them, I need them...
don't worry... I don't care if you have a wife.. or a girlfriend.. or many girlfriends.. I am not looking for a husband.. just a lover...

that's it...

oh no, enjoy it... let me make you happy... I will... if you relax...
__________________
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobertina For This Useful Post:
PleasurePirate (08-07-2008)
Old 08-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #53
bert_burt2000
Flirting God
 
bert_burt2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Midwest
Age: 46
Posts: 201
Thanks: 36
Thanked 42 Times in 18 Posts
bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute bert_burt2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Rules for having an affair... know them very well or don't know them at all. If they don't even know your what state you live in, they aren't going go make any trouble. But if you know them very well, you can understand their expectations and build a mutual understanding.

Okay, that's my rule, but it is pretty hypothetical, considering that I have never had an affair. Pure theory.
__________________
Delbert
bert_burt2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:42 PM   #54
gatorgal
His Heifer
 
gatorgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Louisiana Girl
Age: 44
Posts: 863
Thanks: 102
Thanked 91 Times in 80 Posts
gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute
Default

never get emotionally attached.. If you do... then run...
gatorgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:47 PM   #55
Maddi
Super Flirt
 
Maddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 47
Posts: 363
Thanks: 19
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Sorry if this seems a little far fetched but you sound like every married woman's nightmare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
if you are going to have an affair with me...

be romantic.. I want stories... I love them, I crave them, I need them...
don't worry... I don't care if you have a wife.. or a girlfriend.. or many girlfriends.. I am not looking for a husband.. just a lover...

that's it...

oh no, enjoy it... let me make you happy... I will... if you relax...
Maddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:56 PM   #56
Heart
Gone for Awhile......
 
Heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Missouri
Age: 39
Posts: 1,692
Thanks: 305
Thanked 190 Times in 158 Posts
Blog Entries: 76
Heart Is God Like Heart Is God Like Heart Is God Like Heart Is God Like Heart Is God Like Heart Is God Like Heart Is God Like Heart Is God Like Heart Is God Like Heart Is God Like Heart Is God Like
Default

I'm not one for affairs although I have thought so much about it in the last few years....

but the one thing that baffles me ....... don't people usually go out and have affairs cause they are not getting what they want at home....like sex, affection, love, etc????


I don't know just asking....
__________________
....I want to dance like this one day.....and I'm also a fan of Renoir.
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:00 AM   #57
Maddi
Super Flirt
 
Maddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 47
Posts: 363
Thanks: 19
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute Maddi has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Usually that is true. If most people could get the affection they wanted at home there would be no need for an affair.

Other times, people go out and have affairs just because another person is willing to have that affair with them. Which destroys marriages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroken_lonely_wife View Post
I'm not one for affairs although I have thought so much about it in the last few years....

but the one thing that baffles me ....... don't people usually go out and have affairs cause they are not getting what they want at home....like sex, affection, love, etc????


I don't know just asking....
Maddi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Maddi For This Useful Post:
Krystal (08-11-2008)
Old 08-11-2008, 12:26 AM   #58
gadzooks
Flirting God
 
gadzooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: massachusetts
Age: 48
Posts: 525
Thanks: 6
Thanked 27 Times in 20 Posts
gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute gadzooks has a reputation beyond repute
Default

keep your computer locked
gadzooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:08 PM   #59
Vampireskiss
Super Flirt
 
Vampireskiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: IL
Age: 54
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute Vampireskiss has a reputation beyond repute
Default

All of your's are very good...but for the guy's you have to remember...she must not wear any perfume...no matter how wild of a scent she has. Less chance the wife may smell something that she know's isn't her's...and second, no hickie's...l love biting...but l have to do it with the uttmost care...for to leave a mark will damn her for sure...and damn you in the long run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy32 View Post
Do you have any? New to this so I don't. Here are some no brainers. What are yours?

Never within 50 miles of home
Always pay cash
Leave no record on your cell phone
Vampireskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:10 AM   #60
slapmywrist
Married And Flirting
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Williamsport, PA
Age: 36
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute slapmywrist has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I'd never thought of the perfume thing. I'm glad I read this thread! Useful stuff!
slapmywrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:28 AM   #61
cherri
Openly Defiant
 
cherri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Indiana
Age: 44
Posts: 1,111
Thanks: 110
Thanked 492 Times in 302 Posts
cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like
Default

1. Make sure you are not the only one taking all the risks. Having an affair with someone who is single and has nothing to loose and they will make it that much easier to black-mail you. They might say they would never do that to you, but the inclination is there when they feel hurt and want to strike back.

2. Make sure you let the other person know that you are married. Being with a married person means they are limited. Limited on time, limited on being there, limited on attention, limited on affection. LIMITED! because your kids and the initial family comes first. Your resposibility is to them until you divorce. Then in divorce, you only drop one part of that responsibility--your spouse. Your kids still come first.

3. Make sure you are smart about it. Don't be half-hazard. Heinsight is 20/20. If you are caught, be willing to fess up to it. Lies only complicate things and make it worse. It causes unnecessary pain, and causes more resentment towards you. You are an adult, take it like an adult.

4. Make sure you are clear about what you want and what you expect from the beginning. If it's just sex, then state that. State the fact that it will always be that and with no strings attached. Then stick to it, if down the road they say "Well, I thought we had something?" Nope, remember the conversation that you agreed to just sex and no strings. They have no one else to blame but themselves if that is what they agreed to.

5. Be prepared for the worse. Your marriage will be at the threshold of Hell when you do have an affair. The burden and guilt will follow you forever. You will take a lot of grief for it and you will try to protect your kids, but your spouse, generally out of anger, will drag them into it to take sides. You will constantly, play the blame game. And you will take it, until you just can't take no more. Then you will give up. Then you will figure that there will be less anger, less hostility, less hurting if everyone seperates. Out of desperation, and years of torment, you give up.

6. Keep in mind there is a reason behind having the affair. That reason will not go away by having the affair. If anything, it will only get worse because it wasn't dealt with properly to begin with. Well, that was my two cents.
__________________
The fire which seems extinguished often slumbers beneath the ashes. ---Pierre Corneille, Rodogune
cherri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cherri For This Useful Post:
bryan3636 (09-23-2008), Krystal (10-02-2008)
Old 09-23-2008, 01:06 PM   #62
bryan3636
A legend in my own mind
 
bryan3636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Where the sun always shines
Age: 54
Posts: 17,805
Thanks: 2,057
Thanked 5,159 Times in 3,700 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherri View Post
1. Make sure you are not the only one taking all the risks. Having an affair with someone who is single and has nothing to loose and they will make it that much easier to black-mail you. They might say they would never do that to you, but the inclination is there when they feel hurt and want to strike back.

2. Make sure you let the other person know that you are married. Being with a married person means they are limited. Limited on time, limited on being there, limited on attention, limited on affection. LIMITED! because your kids and the initial family comes first. Your resposibility is to them until you divorce. Then in divorce, you only drop one part of that responsibility--your spouse. Your kids still come first.

3. Make sure you are smart about it. Don't be half-hazard. Heinsight is 20/20. If you are caught, be willing to fess up to it. Lies only complicate things and make it worse. It causes unnecessary pain, and causes more resentment towards you. You are an adult, take it like an adult.

4. Make sure you are clear about what you want and what you expect from the beginning. If it's just sex, then state that. State the fact that it will always be that and with no strings attached. Then stick to it, if down the road they say "Well, I thought we had something?" Nope, remember the conversation that you agreed to just sex and no strings. They have no one else to blame but themselves if that is what they agreed to.

5. Be prepared for the worse. Your marriage will be at the threshold of Hell when you do have an affair. The burden and guilt will follow you forever. You will take a lot of grief for it and you will try to protect your kids, but your spouse, generally out of anger, will drag them into it to take sides. You will constantly, play the blame game. And you will take it, until you just can't take no more. Then you will give up. Then you will figure that there will be less anger, less hostility, less hurting if everyone seperates. Out of desperation, and years of torment, you give up.

6. Keep in mind there is a reason behind having the affair. That reason will not go away by having the affair. If anything, it will only get worse because it wasn't dealt with properly to begin with. Well, that was my two cents.


That wasn't two cents...that was at least $5.27. Thanks for the well thought out advice!
bryan3636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:51 PM   #63
airborne soldier
Master of War
 
airborne soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: somewhere between eating a bullett and sanity!
Age: 47
Posts: 998
Thanks: 495
Thanked 330 Times in 198 Posts
airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like
Default

My number one rule : Dont fall in love....
__________________
Somewhere between eating a bullett and sanity!
"SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM"
(If you seek peace, prepare for war)
airborne soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #64
YoungstownArea
Super Flirt
 
YoungstownArea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Coastal Georgia
Age: 42
Posts: 201
Thanks: 13
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Randy's Rulz

We'll if you have an affair with me , you need to expect a few things:
1. Passion, Romance, Lust, Desire
2. Kissing, Pleasing, Teasing and above all massive amounts of flirting with suggestive eye contact.
3. Long hours of foreplay, no penertration for at least an hour. Then massive amounts of it.
4. Wine, music, candles, fruit, whip cream
5. No commitment, no strings, only friendship with awsome mind blowing Sex
6. Repeat steps 1-6 over and over till you get it right.
__________________
Searching......for Passion
YoungstownArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:12 AM   #65
supersilvergun
Married And Flirting
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tennessee
Age: 47
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
supersilvergun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

There are no rules, only guidelines. Both people should be attached to other spouses so that they both want the same level of discretion. In my case, the sex is secondary to the thrill of the hookup...living on the edge provides all of the adrenaline rush I will ever need!
supersilvergun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #66
rhumbline
Married And Flirting
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 45
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
rhumbline is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersilvergun View Post
There are no rules, only guidelines. Both people should be attached to other spouses so that they both want the same level of discretion. In my case, the sex is secondary to the thrill of the hookup...living on the edge provides all of the adrenaline rush I will ever need!
I agree completely.

And you should also make sure that you are both in agreement that it's discrete and that you are not leaving your spouses.
rhumbline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:22 PM   #67
WhiteCloud
A box of Chocolate
 
WhiteCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 43
Posts: 955
Thanks: 14
Thanked 126 Times in 114 Posts
WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute
Default

for me n:1 rule is :

telling her I do not belive in love.....
WhiteCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:59 PM   #68
TammyE
Fresh start!
 
TammyE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Age: 54
Posts: 702
Thanks: 277
Thanked 174 Times in 142 Posts
TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungstownArea View Post
We'll if you have an affair with me , you need to expect a few things:
1. Passion, Romance, Lust, Desire
2. Kissing, Pleasing, Teasing and above all massive amounts of flirting with suggestive eye contact.
3. Long hours of foreplay, no penertration for at least an hour. Then massive amounts of it.
4. Wine, music, candles, fruit, whip cream
5. No commitment, no strings, only friendship with awsome mind blowing Sex
6. Repeat steps 1-6 over and over till you get it right.
Mmm...sounds amazing!
TammyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:01 PM   #69
AL(m)
Gentleman first....
 
AL(m)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada Eh!
Age: 65
Posts: 3,878
Thanks: 19
Thanked 65 Times in 54 Posts
AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Just Respect each other and try not to hurt......
__________________
“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”
AL(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:36 PM   #70
Krystal
Flirting Goddess
 
Krystal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NYC/LI
Age: 44
Posts: 5,333
Thanks: 1,530
Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampireskiss View Post
All of your's are very good...but for the guy's you have to remember...she must not wear any perfume...no matter how wild of a scent she has. Less chance the wife may smell something that she know's isn't her's...and second, no hickie's...l love biting...but l have to do it with the uttmost care...for to leave a mark will damn her for sure...and damn you in the long run.
Make sure you go somewhere where you can shower afterward....it covers all bases.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:42 PM   #71
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God
 
pointofnoreturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Evidentally where you aren't..:(
Age: 55
Posts: 19,257
Thanks: 1,943
Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
Blog Entries: 18
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like
Default

Bendover....
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #72
Krystal
Flirting Goddess
 
Krystal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NYC/LI
Age: 44
Posts: 5,333
Thanks: 1,530
Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like
Default

Rule # 387....when point tells you to bend over....think before you do it. That girlie scares me sometimes!

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:03 PM   #73
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God
 
pointofnoreturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Evidentally where you aren't..:(
Age: 55
Posts: 19,257
Thanks: 1,943
Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
Blog Entries: 18
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
Rule # 387....when point tells you to bend over....think before you do it. That girlie scares me sometimes!

What???I am as harmless as a puppy in the sandbox......
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:08 PM   #74
Krystal
Flirting Goddess
 
Krystal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NYC/LI
Age: 44
Posts: 5,333
Thanks: 1,530
Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn View Post
What???I am as harmless as a puppy in the sandbox......
s'ok, I wouldn't bend over in front of the puppy either!
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #75
YoungstownArea
Super Flirt
 
YoungstownArea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Coastal Georgia
Age: 42
Posts: 201
Thanks: 13
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute YoungstownArea has a reputation beyond repute
Default My number 1 Rule.....

The number one rule is........Have fun and enjoy
__________________
Searching......for Passion
YoungstownArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.