Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games > Fun Zone

Fun Zone A Plce to put the one word games and other fun stuff.

Old 08-02-2017, 01:18 PM   #26
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Thanked 2,401 Times in 1,627 Posts
Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apparition View Post

I knew I belonged in a circus
They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in.

Kinda like fish?
Old 08-02-2017, 01:29 PM   #27
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,435 Times in 6,469 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley075 View Post
They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in.

Kinda like fish?
Yeppers. Im the triple threat.
I'm also a "fish" in Chinese zodiac.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:31 PM   #28
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 25,172 Times in 19,928 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

Quote:
Yeppers. Im the triple threat.
I'm also a "fish" in Chinese zodiac.
If you come with chips App..Im officially in lust.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #29
Apparition
deus ex machina

Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceburn View Post
If you come with chips App..Im officially in lust.
Naw. Just a honey coated thorny tongue.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:37 PM   #30
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

Quote:
Naw. Just a honey coated thorny tongue.
Maybe we should start conversing with each other by our numbers?

Hey 9..dont hang around with that 6 geezer...you'll get talked about.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:57 PM   #31
Apparition
deus ex machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceburn View Post
Maybe we should start conversing with each other by our numbers?

Hey 9..dont hang around with that 6 geezer...you'll get talked about.

Ill take my chances
Old 08-02-2017, 02:01 PM   #32
66rockman
Flirting God

66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like

1 ...but I'll take the 9 below any day of the week ...9's have more fun!~
66rockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 02:03 PM   #33
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Quote:
Ill take my chances
I wanna meet up with 3, 1 and 4..I likes me a bit of pie
redcat (08-02-2017)
Old 08-02-2017, 02:04 PM   #34
SpecialK
not feeling it anymore...

Thanked 6,730 Times in 5,260 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

I want to lodge a complaint... there's no way I'm the life of the party.. not unless it's one dead party.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:33 PM   #35
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,881 Times in 5,009 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Girl View Post
#5- The non-conformist
Shocking
...It is weird how accurate all of ours are, including my own. I had a cab driver one time who threw some numerology on me, it's kind of definitely cool.

#6 – THE ROMANTIC

6′s are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their actions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers! They like art or music.

They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6′s should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.

Famous 6′s: Albert Einstein, Jane Seymour, John Denver, Merlyn Steep, Christopher Columbus, Goldie Hawn
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (08-02-2017)
Old 08-02-2017, 03:49 PM   #36
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 34,775 Times in 21,530 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey~* View Post
...It is weird how accurate all of ours are, including my own. I had a cab driver one time who threw some numerology on me, it's kind of definitely cool.

#6 – THE ROMANTIC

6′s are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their actions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers! They like art or music.

They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6′s should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.

Famous 6′s: Albert Einstein, Jane Seymour, John Denver, Merlyn Steep, Christopher Columbus, Goldie Hawn
These kinds of things always surprise me. I used to not pay much attention to them until they started hitting home!
Just A Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 03:52 PM   #37
oldandnaked
Flirting God

Thanked 7,323 Times in 4,818 Posts
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishMash View Post
I came up with "11".

What does that mean?
Either you're a time traveler or you can't add.

I'm a performer. At least that's what all the ladies tell me.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:00 PM   #38
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like

I'm a #7, THE INTELLECTUAL

7′s are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don’t sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don’t like to be questioned themselves. They’re never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race.
They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what’s not in the world at large.
Famous 7′s: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Michael Jackson, Joan Baez, Princess Diana
NorthDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 05:09 PM   #39
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,592 Times in 5,571 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

#4 – THE CONSERVATIVE

4′s are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature.
They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves
Famous 4′s: Neil Diamond, Margaret Thatcher, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tina Turner, Paul Hogan, Oprah Winfrey
Old 08-02-2017, 05:50 PM   #40
Zero
Oh really ....

Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like

#1 – THE ORIGINATOR

1’s are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things! Their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1′s are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses! , as they like to be the best.
Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others’ ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.

Pfft ... That might be a tad bit right .. haha
Old 08-02-2017, 07:38 PM   #41
ZoydW
Душу к одной зажечь

Thanked 2,177 Times in 1,530 Posts
ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like

#5 – THE NONCONFORMIST

5′s are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often land t! hem in hot water. They need diversity, and don’t like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation.
The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
Famous 5′s: Abraham Lincoln, Charlotte Bronte, Jessica Walter, Vincent VanGogh, Bette Midler, Helen Keller and Mark Hail.

Coincidentally, I am also number 5 in birth order.
ZoydW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 08:17 PM   #42
Iri5h_guy74
Flirting God

Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute Iri5h_guy74 has a reputation beyond repute

#1 THE ORIGINATOR

"Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant.

Hmmm...
Old 08-02-2017, 08:24 PM   #43
southern1
Let's Ride!

Thanked 8,398 Times in 6,245 Posts
southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like

#2 Peacemaker
southern1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 08:27 PM   #44
tink062570
Sheena Queen of tartness

Location: in that spot right between the heart and soul ... NEVERLAND
Thanked 7,343 Times in 5,607 Posts
tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like

3 I think they are wrong lol
tink062570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 11:01 PM   #45
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,386 Times in 8,517 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

1’s are Originals.

Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things! Their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1′s are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses! , as they like to be the best.
Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others’ ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.
Famous 1′s: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, Raquel Welch.
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 11:41 PM   #46
66rockman
Flirting God

66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like

There's at least 1 person who's a 2.45 ...that's a Siamese twin that lost a thumb!~~~ 'Kha-Ging'~

66rockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 12:52 AM   #47
HeavenlyFreak
Sui Generis

Location: Cloud 9- “Don’t take life too seriously, you will never get out alive.”
Thanked 3,579 Times in 2,895 Posts
HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
wow an 8 too bad this wasn't for looks
Ha! Me too....must be a Jersey thing or something ...

#8 - BIG SHOT
8′s are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively.
They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.
Famous 8′s: Edgar Cayce, Barbara Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, Nostrodamus
Old 04-15-2018, 12:54 AM   #48
hikergeek
Thread Rescuer

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Okay, I’ll okay.

I got #1. Not sure that really fits, but it interesting to think about which might.
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote