Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,165 Times in 12,296 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like
Default lets give thanks..

a bunch of school children made some cards to send to the troops.. and I just sent a few myself..

it's easy to do.. and doesn't cost a thing.. many men and women don't get mail and they don't know that they are appreciated..

if you are interested.. www.letssaythanks.com
check it out!
Old 11-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,417 Times in 8,540 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Thanks for this info Scoob. Looks like a great way to let them know they're thought of and appreciated.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
Gigglez
~ * ~

Thanked 5,802 Times in 3,673 Posts
Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like

That's sweet Scoob ...

A few years ago when the ships came in for Fleet Week I took my kids down to the docks to go on the ships and had given both my kids a pack of 8 blank cards/envelopes for them to write whatever they wanted to the military men/women and give them to whoever they wanted to while we were there ... My kids found who they wanted to give the cards to and even took pictures with a couple of them and the men/women appreciated the notes they got ...

My kids are older now but I'm going to have them do this ..... Thanks for the link
Gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #4
Slayer
:\

Slayer Is God Like Slayer Is God Like Slayer Is God Like Slayer Is God Like Slayer Is God Like Slayer Is God Like Slayer Is God Like Slayer Is God Like Slayer Is God Like Slayer Is God Like Slayer Is God Like

Thanks Scoob's. I'm going to forward this info to our PTO
Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #5
Cristal
Rex's TROUBLE

Thanked 2,852 Times in 2,245 Posts
Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like

I do this...my son-in-law is going back to Iraq for his 2nd tour .......God Bless our Troops
Old 11-15-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

Here is one that I also enjoy doing...it does cost a bit...but well worth it for our soldiers....

www.cup-of-joe.com

I know for a fact that they at times live on coffee....and they enjoy it!!!!
Old 09-11-2016, 07:19 PM   #7
RisingSun
College Football!!!

Thanked 3,077 Times in 2,850 Posts
RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like

To all of the level headed, sensible, law abiding, hard working people in this country....there must be more good in the world than bad or the bad would take over
FlowerGirl228 (09-11-2016)
Old 10-01-2016, 11:16 PM   #8
TonyBGood
Super Flirt

TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute

God Bless out troops!
TonyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TonyBGood For This Useful Post:
66rockman (10-02-2016)
Old 10-01-2016, 11:30 PM   #9
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,417 Times in 8,540 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Just to update the thread information: The website, www.letssaythanks.com is no longer accepting card donations. They encourage people to continue support via www.give2thetroops.org.

Unfortunately, that site seems to be something altogether different. It was a story about someone getting injured at a mall and the structured class settlement.

I think the upcoming holidays tend to make us a bit more aware of our troops who are so far from home. If anyone is interested in sending some words of encouragement or perhaps something to make life a bit easier, I've found www.anysoldier.com to be a good site.

You can choose by military branch, or state and the designated person for each group gives a list of items they need and/or enjoy.
66rockman (10-01-2016)