Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 10-13-2007, 07:05 AM   #1
duanehofner
Flirting God

duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute
Default What do you miss?

I ran into a sweetheart from my home town here and she got me to thinking of some old fond memories from my youth back home. Thanks to C for this thread.

In thinking back to my old neighaborhood I remember playing a couple of games in the streets of Brooklyn that I have not seen played here in Tulsa in the 30 years since I moved here.
The first: Stickball, 3 guys per team, played sewer to sewer (home plate and second) and chalk in 1st & third.
The second: Slapball - played w/4 or 5 using a Pensey Pinkey and all 4 corners of an intersection as bases.

God, we'd play out there for hours, fight, cuss, what a pissa.

Do you have anything in your new town missing from your old home town?
Thanks again for bringing back these memories Miss C.
duanehofner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:11 AM   #2
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

When I was younger...we played in the alley. Back then the alleys were made of rocks and we would take moms brooms and make dirt roads, homes and parking lot and play outside for hours. The brooms would be destroyed but the fun was always there.
It's a nice memory!

Thanks Duane for reminding me
Old 10-13-2007, 07:12 AM   #3
paris
Flirting God

paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanehofner
I ran into a sweetheart from my home town here and she got me to thinking of some old fond memories from my youth back home. Thanks to C for this thread.

In thinking back to my old neighaborhood I remember playing a couple of games in the streets of Brooklyn that I have not seen played here in Tulsa in the 30 years since I moved here.
The first: Stickball, 3 guys per team, played sewer to sewer (home plate and second) and chalk in 1st & third.
The second: Slapball - played w/4 or 5 using a Pensey Pinkey and all 4 corners of an intersection as bases.

God, we'd play out there for hours, fight, cuss, what a pissa.

Do you have anything in your new town missing from your old home town?
Thanks again for bringing back these memories Miss C.
Stick ball! Now you've brought back some great memories for me as well, Duane! We played all the time! And then when it got dark, we'd play manhunt. I remember being outside all day long as a kid. Fun times!
paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:27 AM   #4
cookies & Cream
Flirting Goddess

cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute

As a kid in Brooklyn, we used to play "Kissing Monster" -- really!! My friend had a younger brother - I think we were about 11 years old - maybe 10 - and her brother was about 9 or 10... he would run around after the girls and try to kiss us and we ran around the whole park -- laughing all the while. We would play in the 'Big Park' on the swings, monkey bars - I used to hang by by knees and ankles. On the swings - the old style with metal seats - we would stand on the seats and go as high as we could - trying to be parallel with the bar on top.

We lived in an apt building across from the park - and I used to call up to my mother (on the 6th floor!!) and she would pop her head out of the window and I would ask for money for the ice cream truck. She threw it down in a paper bag.

We also used to roller skate in that big park - the skates attached to your shoes - they were metal too.

Wow - what a great thread... when I think of some good stories about Brooklyn - I am going to have to post more..

Thanks duane...this was awesome!!

cookies & Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:37 AM   #5
duanehofner
Flirting God

duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute

"Kissing Monster" I'll bet they all tried to catch you dear girl. I know I would have.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:39 AM   #6
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookies & Cream
As a kid in Brooklyn, we used to play "Kissing Monster" -- really!! My friend had a younger brother - I think we were about 11 years old - maybe 10 - and her brother was about 9 or 10... he would run around after the girls and try to kiss us and we ran around the whole park -- laughing all the while. We would play in the 'Big Park' on the swings, monkey bars - I used to hang by by knees and ankles. On the swings - the old style with metal seats - we would stand on the seats and go as high as we could - trying to be parallel with the bar on top.

We lived in an apt building across from the park - and I used to call up to my mother (on the 6th floor!!) and she would pop her head out of the window and I would ask for money for the ice cream truck. She threw it down in a paper bag.

We also used to roller skate in that big park - the skates attached to your shoes - they were metal too.

Wow - what a great thread... when I think of some good stories about Brooklyn - I am going to have to post more..

Those memories will help me know you more..May be love you more..

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:44 AM   #7
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

good post...i really enjoyed my childhood and surroundings as well
Quote:

.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:31 AM   #8
My_Secrets_Kept
shhhh... it's a Secret..

My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like

One of the places that we lived growing up had a vacant field across the street and a stream that ran through it... my sister and I would play over there for hours in the water wading, skipping stones, picking wild flowers, digging up wild onions & hiding under the bridge when our mother was calling us in for the evening... times like that are what I miss with my sister, when we were still close...
Old 10-13-2007, 09:06 AM   #9
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by My_Secrets_Kept
One of the places that we lived growing up had a vacant field across the street and a stream that ran through it... my sister and I would play over there for hours in the water wading, skipping stones, picking wild flowers, digging up wild onions & hiding under the bridge when our mother was calling us in for the evening... times like that are what I miss with my sister, when we were still close...
Today you get be closer to someone else..And be squeezed..

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 10-13-2007, 09:48 AM   #10
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

I remember chasing my older sister around with snakes, (if they don't bite the boys, they won't bite me... she didn't get that concept) I remember finding an old can of house paint and then using it to paint her new bike a nice shade of green, I remember kissing my first love behind the garage, playing in the rafters and smoking cigarettes, I remember when my best friend forever moved to Ohio.... I still miss and love her. I also remember seeing Black Sabbath.... on one of the few occasions they actually showed up.....
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:54 AM   #11
My_Secrets_Kept
shhhh... it's a Secret..

My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like

Annie that reminds me of when I used to catch lizzards, pry their mouths open and clip them onto my earlobes and chase my sister around lol....

Duane thanks for starting this thread, good memories are surronding me this morning!
Old 10-13-2007, 11:48 PM   #12
cookies & Cream
Flirting Goddess

cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute cookies & Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanehofner
"Kissing Monster" I'll bet they all tried to catch you dear girl. I know I would have.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:55 PM   #13
cookies & Cream
Flirting Goddess

Another story is when we used to go up to the schoolyard as teenagers - I always used to go into the liquor store to buy boonsfarm and southern comfort... because I looked the oldes and they never asked for ID.

We would drink and drink until at least one of us got sick.... it does sound pretty sick now - telling that story, but at the time, it was a blast!! We used to look forward to the weekends so we could go up to that schoolyard and drink...

It's a wonder that now I really don't drink too much - unless socially - and I am as boring as I am... maybe because getting sick when you are young teaches you to forget about that when you are older...
Old 10-13-2007, 11:56 PM   #14
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

This is a little gross, but until my younger brother grew bigger and stronger than me I loved to torture him. He was so grossed out by everything and anytime I got a reaction from him it just made me worse.

I loved to pin him down and let the spit drool down slowly in a big spitty string until in almost touched his face and then suck it back in. He went nuts. LOL.

He also couldn't stand to hear anyone eating breakfast cereal. So I would slurp and eat as loudly as possible getting milk all over my face and drink my milk as obnoxious as possible, and he would put the cereal box right in front of his face so he didn't have to see me. But he could still hear me and it drove him crazy.

Someone really needed to tall me that boys usually outgrow girls, because when that happend I did get payback. LOL.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 11:56 PM   #15
cookies & Cream
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaser
Those memories will help me know you more..May be love you more..
You are so sweet and kind Yaser... now you post some memories and let me know you more too... I would really enjoy reading about your memories...
Old 10-14-2007, 12:31 AM   #16
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,165 Times in 12,296 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Another story is when we used to go up to the schoolyard as teenagers - I always used to go into the liquor store to buy boonsfarm and southern comfort... because I looked the oldes and they never asked for ID.

We would drink and drink until at least one of us got sick.... it does sound pretty sick now - telling that story, but at the time, it was a blast!! We used to look forward to the weekends so we could go up to that schoolyard and drink...

It's a wonder that now I really don't drink too much - unless socially - and I am as boring as I am... maybe because getting sick when you are young teaches you to forget about that when you are older...
OMG Boonesfarm... ugh... I remember drinking that nasty stuff as a teen.... until I was introduced to rum.... yum..... never went back...

We used to have parties at other peoples houses.. playing kissing games and such... the funny thing is I never got to do any of the kissing... sigh..

We had this field across the street from my house.. there was a huge tree and a small wooded area with a stream... we use to go hang out there when we could..

and another thing... Roller Skating at the Skatin' Place.. my friends always dragged me along, and I was always the one sitting on the side during couples skate... man I hated roller skating.... lol...
Old 10-14-2007, 12:36 AM   #17
yaser
Flirting God

I miss the cookies my mom used to cook. I will try if I can cook some creamy things now.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 10-14-2007, 12:37 AM   #18
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
You are so sweet and kind Yaser... now you post some memories and let me know you more too... I would really enjoy reading about your memories...
I will hun I will..I have very intersting childhood memories..You may have been interested ....

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 10-14-2007, 01:28 AM   #19
Iwantutowantme
Just Keep on Going!!

Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute

I remember playing 'simon says' and 'red rover, red rover send ______-- on over', and also remember playing in the tall weeds laying on a blanket with a neighbor girl and we discovered we were different....ahhhhh those were the days
Iwantutowantme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:58 AM   #20
duanehofner
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris
Stick ball! Now you've brought back some great memories for me as well, Duane! We played all the time! And then when it got dark, we'd play manhunt. I remember being outside all day long as a kid. Fun times!
That was so cool. Tell me about manhunt sometime Miss Paris, don't recall that one.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:59 AM   #21
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

doing my paper route on my bicycle and taking every penny I made from the route and riding to the little convenience store down the street and buying packets of baseball cards with the money, with that piece of bubble gum in it that looked and tasted like cardboard. After that, I would put the duplicate cards on my bicycle spokes with clothes pins so I could hear that "thwack, thwack, thwack" as I rode around.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:03 AM   #22
yaser
Flirting God

Walking 10 miles away to another village to buy a chewing gum and some candies with my brother.Never forget.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 10-14-2007, 05:06 AM   #23
yaser
Flirting God

Catch and kiss games with the girls.The girls did not run to be caught by the ones who they but fly from the ones they are not interested in.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 10-14-2007, 05:33 AM   #24
duanehofner
Flirting God

Quote:
Ooooooo! Thanks, sweetie
Old 10-14-2007, 05:36 AM   #25
yaser
Flirting God

Used to steal plums from one of the misery people ot the top of the village..And ran to death to distant miles not to be kept by him..

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)