Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #26
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Thanked 17,133 Times in 9,956 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_Color View Post
I would have went to school to have a career in something that would have a positive affect on the environment
holy shit this sentence is going to give Smartass an aneurysm.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #27
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,878 Times in 1,425 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like
Default call me an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by libragirl View Post
Yes but it would be some other kids. Like for example, I would love to travel more and be on my own before I got married, but then again if I did that my whole life would be changed. Kind of like a butterfly effect, every little thing that happened to us made us who we are.
firstly you can travel with the kids ?i would be fun. second butterfly effect is a movie people change lifes meaning you"thats why i said you would have great kids wherever and who ever your with you can stand on our planet and look at the moon or you can shoot for it and beyond! x
wayneypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #28
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

I would love to have thought my career path a bit more and gone to university... but would I have met hubby and had my wonderful baby girl (who drives me insane most days... lol)?
Old 03-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #29
libragirl
Time to go
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,596 Times in 4,249 Posts
libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneypoo View Post
firstly you can travel with the kids ?i would be fun. second butterfly effect is a movie people change lifes meaning you"thats why i said you would have great kids wherever and who ever your with you can stand on our planet and look at the moon or you can shoot for it and beyond! x
We are talking about changing things in the past not in the future. Just read again what I wrote.
libragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:09 AM   #30
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,878 Times in 1,425 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like
Default sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by libragirl View Post
We are talking about changing things in the past not in the future. Just read again what I wrote.
its the way i talk its not you !what i mean is its never to late to relive your past you know put it right even putting it right will be a bit of you past in the future ? some day
wayneypoo is offline   Reply With Quote