Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 05-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #51
Stew
Just playin

Thanked 7,378 Times in 5,549 Posts
Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like

Welcome, I just don't understand the 2 year thing...........
Old 05-20-2014, 04:25 AM   #52
Jon_Baker
Married And Flirting

Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyofthevalley View Post
have you found anyone yet? Just wondering, that's all
Hi Lily,

I've started just one small and light conversation with 1 person so far, but that doesn't mean that that is the direction it will go in - we're just getting to know each other so far. I'm still open as always and always looking for like-minded people that want to have some direct fun with me - whether it's by chat, text, phone, e-mail, and/or eventually in person.

Interested? Let me know, and we can find a way to exchange contact info.

I just happen to be direct and frank about what I'm looking for, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to anything else - I always have room in my life for more friends and open-minded discussions. I'm just open about my regular horniness that makes me want attention of that kind from time to time, and so am in search for a person or people that I can call upon or be there to be called upon by them when looking for that kind of attention, talk, and play time - as in, mutual masturbation, should the opportunity arise

Last edited by Jon_Baker; 05-20-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Jon_Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:27 AM   #53
Jon_Baker
Married And Flirting

Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute Jon_Baker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew View Post
Welcome, I just don't understand the 2 year thing...........
Cheers for the welcome - much appreciated!

I can understand your confusion on the 2 years of inactivity at first, but as I'm sure many here can agree with me - life happens.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:44 AM   #54
SophieC
Cake please

Thanked 4,540 Times in 2,522 Posts
SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like

Jon. Hello.

I think you might want to edit your post above where you quote your personal details. That's a no no. And if you don't edit, then it will simply be deleted by a mod when the see it. I mean the site is quiet just now, but later it won't be and people will see it.

I admire your eye wateringly honest candour, hope you find what your looking for and all that but it just might not be here. But what do I know.

I reiterate what most people are saying - have a mooch about for a while in the threads and meet people that way. Post and talk and be funny. I think that's the best way to get noticed and to let people get a hint of your personality.
SophieC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SophieC For This Useful Post:
Jon_Baker (05-20-2014)
Old 05-20-2014, 10:09 AM   #55
Chicksdigme
More Cool Less Fool

Chicksdigme Is God Like Chicksdigme Is God Like Chicksdigme Is God Like Chicksdigme Is God Like Chicksdigme Is God Like Chicksdigme Is God Like Chicksdigme Is God Like Chicksdigme Is God Like Chicksdigme Is God Like Chicksdigme Is God Like Chicksdigme Is God Like

Dude, while your tenacity and openness are admirable, I think you are missing a few of the finer points of M&F, trust and finesse.

Trust: People will notice you here at 150 posts and you may even be taken seriously after 500. This is a good thing as you know that the people that you interact with are not here to scam you or take advantage of your vulnerability.

Finesse: asking for some action on your first post is kind of like walking into a party of strangers, whipping out your cock and yelling "who's up for some fun". At this online party, I know that there are various reasons why people are here. Some just want to talk and some might actually be up for a little more than just talk...if you take some time to mingle at the party, you might actually meet some interesting characters and maybe even a few will trust you enough to tell you why they are here.

Otherwise, you might need to go take your chances on Craigslist...just make sure you check the chicks you meet for weapons and Adam's Appels
Chicksdigme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chicksdigme For This Useful Post:
Jon_Baker (05-20-2014), Lilyofthevalley (05-20-2014), Violetsrblue (05-27-2014)
Old 05-20-2014, 01:08 PM   #56
Jon_Baker
Married And Flirting

Thank you, ChicksDigMe, and to everyone else for taking the time to write out everything that I'm doing incorrectly here - appreciate the tips.

Like I said earlier, even though I stated my intentions from the beginning (in the appropriate forum as per its description), I am happy to and always willing to have other conversations besides those with people. I just didn't want to mislead in any way, and try to be upfront so as to not waste anyone's time. I believe that is important for someone to know what my true intentions are, even though I could take my time and get to know them and make sure we are both comfy with each other before anything else.

Feel free to talk to me about other things or try to get to know me, if you'd like to still.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:11 PM   #57
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,997 Times in 8,609 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Hi Jon.. post in other threads to get to know the group and this one will just die a peaceful death. Most of us don't want our intro posts unearthed after we've been here for any amount of time either.
Broken halo (05-21-2014), wiscydmb (05-20-2014)
Old 05-20-2014, 01:35 PM   #58
Jon_Baker
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Hi Jon.. post in other threads to get to know the group and this one will just die a peaceful death. Most of us don't want our intro posts unearthed after we've been here for any amount of time either.
Hi Sunny D,

I hear ya, and while I will defn. post on other threads that I feel I can contribute something worthwhile to, I am defn. not ashamed or embarrassed of my intro post and don't mean to make it go away and never come back

I did modify it slightly on Day 1 to make it slightly less crude as per the suggestion of a user here, but it still has my honest thoughts and intentions in it, and it may make me come off as shallow immediately, but it was what was on my mind then and is quite often and so put it out there for potentially interested parties
The Following User Says Thank You to Jon_Baker For This Useful Post:
SunnyD (05-20-2014)
Old 05-20-2014, 01:45 PM   #59
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,867 Times in 1,414 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like

hey leave some ladies for us?
Jon_Baker (05-20-2014)
Old 05-20-2014, 01:52 PM   #60
leggy
Ta TA!!!

Thanked 4,076 Times in 3,177 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

People are not Always what they seem.. A few have discovered that here I think.. Enjoy your escape here..
Old 05-20-2014, 02:45 PM   #61
Lilyofthevalley
Flirting God

Lilyofthevalley Is God Like Lilyofthevalley Is God Like Lilyofthevalley Is God Like Lilyofthevalley Is God Like Lilyofthevalley Is God Like Lilyofthevalley Is God Like Lilyofthevalley Is God Like Lilyofthevalley Is God Like Lilyofthevalley Is God Like Lilyofthevalley Is God Like Lilyofthevalley Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Baker View Post
Hi Lily,

I've started just one small and light conversation with 1 person so far, but that doesn't mean that that is the direction it will go in - we're just getting to know each other so far. I'm still open as always and always looking for like-minded people that want to have some direct fun with me - whether it's by chat, text, phone, e-mail, and/or eventually in person.

Interested? Let me know, and we can find a way to exchange contact info.

I just happen to be direct and frank about what I'm looking for, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to anything else - I always have room in my life for more friends and open-minded discussions. I'm just open about my regular horniness that makes me want attention of that kind from time to time, and so am in search for a person or people that I can call upon or be there to be called upon by them when looking for that kind of attention, talk, and play time - as in, mutual masturbation, should the opportunity arise
I really wasn't expecting this when I asked the question. I was just curious as to how things worked out for you after your introduction.
I'm sorry I'm really not into long distance relationships (or anything of the sort) I've done them before and it's not something I want to do ever again.
Best of luck to you!!
Lilyofthevalley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lilyofthevalley For This Useful Post:
Jon_Baker (05-20-2014)
Old 05-20-2014, 10:45 PM   #62
LuckySometime
Organ Donor

Thanked 3,024 Times in 2,287 Posts
LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugrass View Post
For the first few days I stayed away from married but looking threads because I was thinking it was a place to hook up. Then I realized everybody just sort of posts anywhere and most people just look at the new page and don't really go into the forums. It is a little confusing for newbies I guess. Just my
You mean you read some threads to learn a little bit about who you were addressing? Imagine that.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:09 PM   #63
Floyd3593
Flirting God

Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugrass View Post
For the first few days I stayed away from married but looking threads because I was thinking it was a place to hook up. Then I realized everybody just sort of posts anywhere and most people just look at the new page and don't really go into the forums. It is a little confusing for newbies I guess. Just my
Couldn't agree more. It's quite obvious from that board's title and description what it's meant to be for and the OP was just following its guidelines. As a newbie he wouldn't be aware of how the site's developed and I guess the vast majority are like me and only look at the 'new posts' the vast majority of the time completely ignoring the board it's been posted on.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:29 PM   #64
LuckySometime
Organ Donor

Thanked 3,024 Times in 2,287 Posts
LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd3593 View Post
Couldn't agree more. It's quite obvious from that board's title and description what it's meant to be for and the OP was just following its guidelines. As a newbie he wouldn't be aware of how the site's developed and I guess the vast majority are like me and only look at the 'new posts' the vast majority of the time completely ignoring the board it's been posted on.
A newbie? Whether you post or not, 2 years is a lot of opportunity to get to know the site. I don't want to pile on, but if he had spent a couple of evenings looking at posts I don't think he would've introduced himself with a Craigslist ad.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:44 PM   #65
Floyd3593
Flirting God

Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckySometime View Post
A newbie? Whether you post or not, 2 years is a lot of opportunity to get to know the site. I don't want to pile on, but if he had spent a couple of evenings looking at posts I don't think he would've introduced himself with a Craigslist ad.
Nah, just because he's joined up 2 years ago doesn't mean he's been getting to know the site. I joined up (much) longer than 2 years before I started posting in earnest about a year ago.

The reason? I joined to use the chat room which was (and still is) pants. So I stopped even looking on here until I returned last year to post on the boards. HAving said that I didn't jump in with both feet like the OP has but I'm not gonna have a go at him for that because the board is quite clear what it's there for and was probably there way before Craig's List started, as I only became aware of when I saw the documentary related to it about 18 months ago.
Jon_Baker (05-21-2014)
Old 05-22-2014, 04:07 AM   #66
Jon_Baker
Married And Flirting

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckySometime View Post
Pile on ahead, LuckySometime I don't mind at all. But like I said, life happened, and I didn't look at this site again till now. I did spend a couple of evenings looking at posts at first, and saw the usual flirts and jokes, enjoyed them, and then stumbled upon something that made it seem like it was OK to post my details if I was looking for a little something more than flirting, as you can see by the description of this forum that we have been talking about for a few days now. So, I added my details, as I am interested in more than flirting, and am hoping other potentially like-minded or curious individuals will respond and we'll see what happens
Old 05-27-2014, 01:29 AM   #67
Violetsrblue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 5,241 Times in 3,294 Posts
Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like

hi there!
Violetsrblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:30 PM   #68
Jon_Baker
Married And Flirting

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violetsrblue View Post
hi there!
Hi there, Violets, how are you?
Old 06-22-2014, 11:40 PM   #69
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,592 Times in 6,593 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

You are willing to pay huh?
Old 06-22-2014, 11:49 PM   #70
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 7,384 Times in 5,771 Posts
tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like

Wait....you mean...people here actually have AFFAIRS??? Real ones? Like butt-naked hot sex in person affairs?

Couldn't help myself.....just playin
tnfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:52 PM   #71
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,182 Times in 11,743 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

So, no great success rate with this approach yet?
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:55 PM   #72
bigallricks44
Super Flirt

bigallricks44 is an unknown quantity at this point

life is good
bigallricks44 is offline   Reply With Quote