Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 10-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #26
kissme
Flirting Goddess

kissme has a reputation beyond repute kissme has a reputation beyond repute kissme has a reputation beyond repute kissme has a reputation beyond repute kissme has a reputation beyond repute kissme has a reputation beyond repute kissme has a reputation beyond repute kissme has a reputation beyond repute kissme has a reputation beyond repute kissme has a reputation beyond repute kissme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musing64 View Post
Did you actually show this to Mr. Spock?

Did he respond?

Very interested to find out...
No, I have not shown this to him. I know it would not make any difference. Thank you to all of you for your kinds words and encouragement. It's nice to know that I am not the only one feeling this way.
kissme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:06 PM   #27
Whipback
Into trouble again

Whipback has a reputation beyond repute Whipback has a reputation beyond repute Whipback has a reputation beyond repute Whipback has a reputation beyond repute Whipback has a reputation beyond repute Whipback has a reputation beyond repute Whipback has a reputation beyond repute Whipback has a reputation beyond repute Whipback has a reputation beyond repute Whipback has a reputation beyond repute Whipback has a reputation beyond repute

That was a very moving letter. No one derserves to be treated that way. While reading your letter I felt anger, frustration and compassion. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:15 AM   #28
rdy
- on the prowl-

rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like

I just wanted to applaud you for your bravery and clarity. Both of these may serve you well in finding a way out or to resolving this.

Meanwhile I'm so sorry to see so many people walking in your shoes...

{cuddles}
Old 05-22-2010, 06:53 AM   #29
DrCharming
Back for more!

DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like

Wow...

Very powerful letter. It's always good to write things out for clarity and catharsis. I'm glad you posted this. I can't imagine having a spouse who worked opposite shifts and still getting along after any long period of time. Ships passing in the night is not a great basis for a LTR.
DrCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #30
CaliGal
broken

Thanked 5,193 Times in 3,734 Posts
CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like

Kissme... it broke my heart to read this letter and yet I applaud you for sticking it out as long as you have. That being said, the human species requires contact, affection and love. We die without it, emotionally and physically. (case in point: children in foreign orphanages). You are still young, you need to spread your wings and fly. You have so much to give. And somewhere out there is a man who is willing to return your love and commitment. If you do ever decide to move on, I suggest you give him this letter as you walk out the door with your suitcase. It probably wouldn't resonate with him while you're still in the house, but when he looks at your empty closet, maybe he will finally get it.

Good luck to you, sweetie! And know that you're not alone.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:20 PM   #31
OntarioGuy
Married And Flirting

OntarioGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow Kissme .. that is deep and emoitional ... I too (like many others here) feel the same type of pain. It took alot to write that ... you are a ery strong person for having posted that.
OntarioGuy is offline   Reply With Quote