Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Poll: What Do You Do After Sex
Poll Options
What Do You Do After Sex

Old 07-21-2005, 02:56 PM   #51
Cindy
Flirting Guest

Nothing worse than getting up in the middle of the night to go pee and have a big wad of cum run out all over your legs lol
Old 07-21-2005, 02:57 PM   #52
Lkng4thrdNwi
Super Horny

Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute

I agree!
Lkng4thrdNwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:09 AM   #53
bgpoole
Super Flirt

bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute

Don't take this the wrong way, but that is one reason I'm really glad to be a guy. I know when that happens to my wife I usually make a smart a-- comment about her being so messy, she then tells me how it's my fault for putting it in her in the first place, and of course I come back with where else can I deposit it..........all in fun. We usually joke around afterword, I have a dry sense of humor, and she is usally in a pretty good mood after we are done.
bgpoole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 08:08 AM   #54
softlips69
I Like Flirting

softlips69 is an unknown quantity at this point

After sex mind you is only about 2mins, l go out for smoke and think why bother.
softlips69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 08:26 AM   #55
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

darlin, let it all out girl...

you need some good old fashioned lovin.... come sit next to old cuda.
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 01:13 PM   #56
backdoorrider
I Like Flirting

backdoorrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

after sex i love to hold my lover and touch all the areas i have turned on soft kissing touching after sex is so great
backdoorrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 04:59 PM   #57
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

I have to ask why its only two minutes? Is he kind of a prude or just so stupid he is a wham bam type of guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by softlips69
After sex mind you is only about 2mins, l go out for smoke and think why bother.
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 11:30 AM   #58
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like

Well, ole Hank usually washes himself and any toys we may have used while I pee and dump the cum...if he deposits inside...then he hands me a nice hot wash cloth and I clean myself up. We hug, smooch a little, he watchs the weather ( very important for his job the next morning) and I either go to sleep or hop on the cumputer for a bit. Most times it's go to sleep for me.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 04:56 PM   #59
illmakeurtoeswiggle
Big Green Flirtin Machine

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by softlips69
Whoa! With a name like softlips69, I would THINK that he would WANT to take his time and enjoy!

Damn, why bother is right!
illmakeurtoeswiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 04:58 PM   #60
illmakeurtoeswiggle

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycat
Well, ole Hank usually washes himself and any toys we may have used while I pee and dump the cum...if he deposits inside...then he hands me a nice hot wash cloth and I clean myself up. We hug, smooch a little, he watchs the weather ( very important for his job the next morning) and I either go to sleep or hop on the cumputer for a bit. Most times it's go to sleep for me.
TOO MUCH INFORMATION FOR ME!
Old 08-06-2005, 06:05 PM   #61
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default no time for smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmakeurtoeswiggle
Whoa! With a name like softlips69, I would THINK that he would WANT to take his time and enjoy!

Damn, why bother is right!

Hey dont smoke enjoy soft lips and more !!! the smoking
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 02:06 AM   #62
bicurious75
Super Flirt

bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute

Becca:

Well with Allen and I as soon as we are done we cuddle to catch our breath, then we both go have a cig. I then curl up next to him in bed until I hear him start to snore, I then get up and check my emails. After sex I have so much energy that I can not just go to sleep, and Allen is wore out and tired. There are times when we switch roles but not to often.
bicurious75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 08:49 AM   #63
mike001
I Like Flirting

mike001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Warm everything up again...... veryyyyy hungry.....mmmmmmmm
mike001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 08:55 AM   #64
CSpringsFlyer
Super Flirt

CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

Ask the the really important question: "Again?"
CSpringsFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 10:31 AM   #65
MCat
Flirting Goddess

MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmakeurtoeswiggle
TOO MUCH INFORMATION FOR ME!
Make up your mind....if I don't tell you wanna know....if I do its too much info...WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT ANYWAY
Old 08-07-2005, 02:00 PM   #66
illmakeurtoeswiggle

Quote:
Make up your mind....if I don't tell you wanna know....if I do its too much info...WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT ANYWAY
Whoa...easy there marycat. I was just havin fun with ya!
You say what ya wanta say...that's what this is all about...
I'm sorry if I upset you...please accept my apology.

Last edited by illmakeurtoeswiggle; 08-07-2005 at 02:04 PM.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:35 PM   #67
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Oh Mr. Wiggle...I was just playing back with ya....Thought I'd make my letters bigger than yours
Old 08-07-2005, 11:29 PM   #68
Penny
Proprietor

Thats why I like it on my boobies

Quote:
I pee and dump the cum
Old 08-08-2005, 01:55 AM   #69
bobby6901
Super Flirt

bobby6901 is an unknown quantity at this point

We clean up together, and then go back to bed to try to sleep.. she usually drops right off and I either lay there for an hour or so, or get surfin'. I'musually too pumped up to try to sleep...
bobby6901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 11:57 AM   #70
Onehttmama
Flirting Goddess

Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh Mr. Wiggle...I was just playing back with ya....Thought I'd make my letters bigger than yours

YOU TWO ARENT letting Httmama here get a word in edgewise! And now its gotten to mine is bigger than yours! Oh Geez! Are we gonna have to gag you when we tie you up WIGGLES??? I would hate to do that! Its more fun hearing you beg !

BTW-- After sex? Well its been awhile. Clean up and snuggle close, we used to anyway, unless its really hot. I am one that likes my leg up over my lovers so he cant get away!
Onehttmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:48 PM   #71
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like
Question What Do You Do After Sex?

...call my husband at work?
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:18 PM   #72
Polo38
Flirting God

Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute

tell her a joke, make her laugh
Polo38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #73
Penny
Proprietor

That is bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Mull
...call my husband at work?
Old 08-09-2005, 10:02 PM   #74
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

sorry Penny, I couldn't resist....
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:18 AM   #75
mike001
I Like Flirting

mike001 is an unknown quantity at this point

CSpringsFlyer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ask the the really important question: "Again?"

Yes, The lady needs a short rest,,,
mike001 is offline   Reply With Quote