Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 01-23-2006, 01:01 PM   #51
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Oh, Spare, you certainly know how to tame the beast in me, don't you? I feel much better now.

...and who will the London 1965 model be reserved for? Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Ahhh, Jazzy -- you didn't realize that we save the Canadian models for the executives in the company. We wouldn't let such fine performance models get into the hands of mere common folk.
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:03 PM   #52
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose the 1965 will be for Lena and I get the model T 1810 Oh well at least I,ll go down in History.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:17 PM   #53
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
Oh, Spare, you certainly know how to tame the beast in me, don't you? I feel much better now.

...and who will the London 1965 model be reserved for? Any ideas?
It just so happens that I have a particular affinity for the 1965 model -- previous test drives have convinced this is one of the true classics available today. You can be assured that the best of the London 65 models will become my private domain, subject to the finest maintenance available, and certainly exercised often enough to keep it in tone and operating properly.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:54 PM   #54
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

That will keep my engine running happily and smoothly! I bet you know how to handle the curves like no one else!!
Old 01-25-2006, 08:57 PM   #55
Dre
Flirting God

Dre has a reputation beyond repute Dre has a reputation beyond repute Dre has a reputation beyond repute Dre has a reputation beyond repute Dre has a reputation beyond repute Dre has a reputation beyond repute Dre has a reputation beyond repute Dre has a reputation beyond repute Dre has a reputation beyond repute Dre has a reputation beyond repute Dre has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure you have some sexy curves to handle at that!! YOU SEXY GODDESS YOU!!

Quote:
That will keep my engine running happily and smoothly! I bet you know how to handle the curves like no one else!!

Adventures are a series of events that when pieced together create a lifetime of fun
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 09:12 PM   #56
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Oh Drake! Are you trying to get on my good side? You already are, sweet thing! In fact, you can have the whole package!
Old 01-26-2006, 01:10 AM   #57
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Oh Drake! Are you trying to get on my good side? You already are, sweet thing! In fact, you can have the whole package!
Hey Jazzy, if ur handin out packages, i'll ave one pleez
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:24 AM   #58
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
Damn Jazzy. Every time you leave the cave, you cum back with a new mouth to feed.
Old 01-26-2006, 04:52 AM   #59
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jazzy is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
Damn Jazzy. Every time you leave the cave, you cum back with a new mouth to feed.
However, the Mayor refused to pay the Pied Piper. On the following St Johnís Day, the Pied Piper played a different tune and all the men of Married and Flirting ran after her. The Pied Piper led them to a mountain cave, where all disappeared save the sexist who couldnít run fast enough.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 07:39 AM   #60
Cotties
The Bushwacker

Thanked 5,520 Times in 4,256 Posts
Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like

Didn't your father ever teach you to put a boulder at the entrance Z.P?
Quote:
Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 07:52 AM   #61
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

hey Jazzy, wheres me bluddie package????
Old 01-26-2006, 08:28 AM   #62
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Tee hee! I'm right here Tiger! Come and get it! Hope you had your Wheaties this morning! You're going to need them!That should help you through the first ten minutes. Hope you have a back-up plan for the next ten!!!

Old 01-26-2006, 08:42 AM   #63
Cotties
The Bushwacker

Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like

Two cans of Jack Danials pre-mixed cans are good for ten minutes and the girls think ya classy for not drinking beer Tiger
Quote:
Tee hee! I'm right here Tiger! Come and get it! Hope you had your Wheaties this morning! You're going to need them!That should help you through the first ten minutes. Hope you have a back-up plan for the next ten!!!

Old 01-26-2006, 08:51 AM   #64
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Quote:

10 minutes????? shit was thinkin bout a 10 day tryst, u got toys, or should i bring mine?????
Old 01-26-2006, 09:21 AM   #65
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

...I was only thinking of your health dear; I'm not sure you're ready for me...
Old 01-26-2006, 10:49 AM   #66
Cotties
The Bushwacker

Dear Mr Change

In response to your last reply and after having a long and self centered think about it. I found the sales pitch to my relative satifaction. To close the deal I'll need a few guarantees and a warranty.She doesn't blow smoke. The head can't be warped from overheating too often. The electric starter must work in all conditions. Now for the accessories that I'll pay for. I want an alarm instead of a tracking device. Dress rims, foxy not tacky ones and a push button torque restricter. So when I put my foot down she doesn't lose control.
Your paying costomer
Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Dear Mr. Cotties -

You will be delighted to know that we have put on the waiting list for one of our 1980 models, tan with shock absorbing bumpers, both front and back, a fully adjustable rear suspension to maximize ride comfort, and firm front suspension for better handling. In addition, we have requested the more efficient racing lubricant serviced rear drive in order to enhance your driving experience.

However, we would be remiss if we did not inform you that most consumers, at your age and economic level, are less than pleased with the 1980 model over a long period of time. While they seem to be fine for occasional jaunts, when left in the garage for extended periods of time, they become cranky and hard to start. They tend to consume all your resources, while requiring significant maintenance hours spent rollerblading and club hopping. If we might be so bold as to suggest, you might be more comfortable with one of our 1970 models - though slightly more used, still in fine working condition with a true understanding of the value of a leisurely ride, as well as the ability to sprint when commanded. Typically,the 1970 version enjoys the trip more, appreciates the excitement of side trips off the beaten path, and provides a more complete experience for its owner.

As always, our clients have the final say, and we stand ready to support your final decision.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:37 AM   #67
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
Dear Mr Change

In response to your last reply and after having a long and self centered think about it. I found the sales pitch to my relative satifaction. To close the deal I'll need a few guarantees and a warranty.She doesn't blow smoke. The head can't be warped from overheating too often. The electric starter must work in all conditions. Now for the accessories that I'll pay for. I want an alarm instead of a tracking device. Dress rims, foxy not tacky ones and a push button torque restricter. So when I put my foot down she doesn't lose control.
Your paying costomer
Me
Dear Mr. Cotties

We stand ready to support your request. However, to our knowledge, there have been very few models built with all the accessories you requested. Other models have varying combinations of accessories, but few come with the full range of options.

For instance, finding a model that has a turbocharger and expanded headlights is relatively easy, but finding one that has the expanded headlights and the smaller high torque rear end is much more difficult. Then, when you add the requirement for a properly sized lubrication system, one touch tuning, and liberal performance standards, it is easy to see how the range of models available becomes increasingly limited.

Likewise, though they don't advertise it, virtually all models have a modicum of noxious gas leakage. In fact, we find that those that do not leak noxious gases occasionally are most prone to blowing a head gasket, and can become extremely cranky and hard to start.

However, based on our extensive testing program, you may be assured that the model you receive will not only give you a pleasurable ride, but with proper maintenance and the application of our tested tune up techniques, will serve your needs for many years to come. In fact, we are so proud of our testing processes that we will provide you, free of charge, photographic evidence of performance during the test period so that you may carefully monitor performance during your ownership to ensure that you are getting the maximum benefit from your purchase.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:34 PM   #68
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like
Default 1969 Shelby Mustang

For Sale 1969 Shelby Mustang. A classic muscle car, most unique example and the most refined Mustang built throughout the Musclecar era. The thing is a racing car in disguise! She sports a beautiful Gulfstream Aqua GT 350 Windsor V8 is in tremendous condition. The 351 Windsor has been completely refurbished and is in excellent running condition as well as correctly detailed! This Shelby is equipped with standard 4-speed transmission, power steering, power front disc brakes and factory equipped Air Conditioning! The interior is tight, smooth, no rips or tears. Sequential turn signal taillights and ducktail spoiler. Center-mounted exhaust tips. This baby will turn heads, she corners likes she's on rails. With 306 horses under the hood, she is sitting on "GO". Ready for anything, anytime, she will blow you away everytime. This is not a car for the faint of heart. She longs for a driver with discriminating tastes, someone who appreciates fine lines, a sleek body and power. She wants to be driven hard but driven well. She will go but she won't go cheap, serious enquiries only.
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:29 PM   #69
pastryman
Flirting God

pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute

would love to see pics of the car and would love to make you offer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
For Sale 1969 Shelby Mustang. A classic muscle car, most unique example and the most refined Mustang built throughout the Musclecar era. The thing is a racing car in disguise! She sports a beautiful Gulfstream Aqua GT 350 Windsor V8 is in tremendous condition. The 351 Windsor has been completely refurbished and is in excellent running condition as well as correctly detailed! This Shelby is equipped with standard 4-speed transmission, power steering, power front disc brakes and factory equipped Air Conditioning! The interior is tight, smooth, no rips or tears. Sequential turn signal taillights and ducktail spoiler. Center-mounted exhaust tips. This baby will turn heads, she corners likes she's on rails. With 306 horses under the hood, she is sitting on "GO". Ready for anything, anytime, she will blow you away everytime. This is not a car for the faint of heart. She longs for a driver with discriminating tastes, someone who appreciates fine lines, a sleek body and power. She wants to be driven hard but driven well. She will go but she won't go cheap, serious enquiries only.
Old 01-26-2006, 03:41 PM   #70
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastryman
I'll email you a pic
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:54 PM   #71
pastryman
Flirting God

pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute pastryman has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like that....... would really be intrested
Old 01-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #72
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastryman
I, on the other hand, would love to see pics of the car and offer to make love.
Old 01-26-2006, 05:42 PM   #73
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
Is she available for a test drive?
Old 01-26-2006, 06:40 PM   #74
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Quote:
Is she available for a test drive?

Yes --- and you can get a ride in the car, too !!
Old 01-26-2006, 07:30 PM   #75
Eros
Flirting God

Eros has a reputation beyond repute Eros has a reputation beyond repute Eros has a reputation beyond repute Eros has a reputation beyond repute Eros has a reputation beyond repute Eros has a reputation beyond repute Eros has a reputation beyond repute Eros has a reputation beyond repute Eros has a reputation beyond repute Eros has a reputation beyond repute Eros has a reputation beyond repute

Do ypou sit on the front of the car like the avatar shiane?
Eros is offline   Reply With Quote