Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 08-06-2016, 01:15 PM   #1
barefootgirl
Rewinding

Thanked 1,160 Times in 838 Posts
barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like
Default If I Came To Visit You...

What sights do you think are worth seeing? Are you by a lake or an ocean or the mountains? Do you have a unique place we can eat or have a drink? Don't worry I am not coming to visit, but what attractions do you have in your neck of the woods that would be nice to see?

One place that I like to take my visitors to is a tree top restaurant. You're actually outside sitting in a tree drinking your margarita listening to some lame band play "Good Vibrations" and having a good time.
barefootgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barefootgirl For This Useful Post:
BellaLuna (08-14-2016), OneFineDay (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 01:17 PM   #2
88Runner88
Flirting God

88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute

Winchester Cathedral. Some of it is so old it would blow your mind. And the architecture is amazing.
88Runner88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 88Runner88 For This Useful Post:
OneFineDay (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 01:22 PM   #3
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 36,251 Times in 22,463 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

The bean is a cool tourist trap but the view of the skyline sitting on the beach of Lake Michigan is priceless. And pizza...cuz Chicago.
OneFineDay (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 01:24 PM   #4
barefootgirl
Rewinding

barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Runner88 View Post
Winchester Cathedral. Some of it is so old it would blow your mind. And the architecture is amazing.
You live by Winchester Cathedral???!!! Oh I'd love the hear the bells. I'd love to see it someday.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:25 PM   #5
barefootgirl
Rewinding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Girl View Post
The bean is a cool tourist trap but the view of the skyline sitting on the beach of Lake Michigan is priceless. And pizza...cuz Chicago.
Been there!!! It was a while ago but I loved it.
The Following User Says Thank You to barefootgirl For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 01:28 PM   #6
OneFineDay
East of the Big Pond

Thanked 2,101 Times in 1,834 Posts
OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like

We're having a bridge from the 12th and a cathedral from the 13th century. And we have lovely beer gardens with lots of different Bavarian dishes. One can sit by he river with a view of the bridge and cathedral and have a good time.

And I wouldn't be scared if anyone came visiting !
OneFineDay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OneFineDay For This Useful Post:
barefootgirl (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 01:29 PM   #7
barefootgirl
Rewinding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Girl View Post
Been there!!! It was a while ago but I loved it. Now the pizza is debatable. I'm born and raised in Jersey. NY style that you fold to eat is what I grew up on.
Just A Girl (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 01:31 PM   #8
barefootgirl
Rewinding

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFineDay View Post
We're having a bridge from the 12th and a cathedral from the 13th century. And we have lovely beer gardens with lots of different Bavarian dishes. One can sit by he river with a view of the bridge and cathedral and have a good time.

And I wouldn't be scared if anyone came visiting !
I've never tried any Bavarian dishes. What would you recommend?
Old 08-06-2016, 01:40 PM   #9
OneFineDay
East of the Big Pond

OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootgirl View Post
I've never tried any Bavarian dishes. What would you recommend?
Oh that depends. For beginners I would recommend the Münchner Schnitzel mit Pommes Frites which is a thin slice of pork steak with a breading that is flavored with horseradish and comes with French fries and some salad. For advanced connoisseurs of Bavarian cuisine there is of course the baked pork leg with sauerkraut and dumplings. But really that's only for those who love to dig into a lot of delicious pork. Not to compare with the pulled pork that has been swapping over the pond to us this year. As a vegetarian dish there would invariably be the Kässpätzle which means a special kind of fresh pasta baked with cheese in the oven and a layer of roasted onions on top. Delicious !
Old 08-06-2016, 01:42 PM   #10
barefootgirl
Rewinding

Quote:
Oh that depends. For beginners I would recommend the Münchner Schnitzel mit Pommes Frites which is a thin slice of pork steak with a breading that is flavored with horseradish and comes with French fries and some salad. For advanced connoisseurs of Bavarian cuisine there is of course the baked pork leg with sauerkraut and dumplings. But really that's only for those who love to dig into a lot of delicious pork. Not to compare with he pulled pork that has been swapping over the pond to us his year. As a vegetarian dish there would invariably be the Kässpätzle which means a special kind of fresh pasta baked with cheese in the oven and a layer of roasted onions on top. Delicious !
I eat pork. Ni sin in my book but since I'm from Italian decent, I'll go with the pasta.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:46 PM   #11
OneFineDay
East of the Big Pond

Quote:
I eat pork. Ni sin in my book but since I'm from Italian decent, I'll go with the pasta.
So when are you coming ... ?
Old 08-06-2016, 01:50 PM   #12
barefootgirl
Rewinding

Quote:
So when are you coming ... ?
when I become filthy rich, have no obligations to anyone, and can travel all around the world. You'll be my first stop!
OneFineDay (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 03:19 PM   #13
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 14,097 Times in 8,675 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Depending on the season there is something for everyone. It's surrounded by lakes, has the largest amount of light houses of all of the states, and year round you can enjoy the orange construction cones on the roads. Make sure to stop by Flint for some of their delicious led filled water before you leave to.
barefootgirl (08-06-2016), DomesticDiva (08-06-2016), Just A Girl (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 03:28 PM   #14
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,558 Times in 4,011 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

Near me there's a place called "Mish's Donut Shack" that's world renown. Their chocolate squirt doughnuts are awesome.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
barefootgirl (08-06-2016), Just A Girl (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 03:51 PM   #15
88Runner88
Flirting God

88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute 88Runner88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You live by Winchester Cathedral???!!! Oh I'd love the hear the bells. I'd love to see it someday.
Not by, but close. I've taken people to the cathedral before, you'd be welcome if you ever came. The bells are only rung on Sunday, and for practise in Wednesday normally. The city itself is worth a visit.
88Runner88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 88Runner88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2016, 03:56 PM   #16
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,890 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Bring a sweat rag and a pistol this place isn't for sissies.

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixiechik For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2016, 04:13 PM   #17
scarlet*rose
Limited edition...

Thanked 2,096 Times in 1,736 Posts
scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like

The countryside here is officially classed as An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
We have sandy beaches ...pretty little villages....historic buildings and probably the best climate in the country
barefootgirl (08-06-2016), dixiechik (08-06-2016), Just A Girl (08-06-2016), OneFineDay (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 04:13 PM   #18
vlinder
})i({

Thanked 7,758 Times in 4,912 Posts
vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like

Smoke pot in one of our many coffee shops or visit the red light district, the opportunity to wear clogs and eat gouda cheese
vlinder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vlinder For This Useful Post:
artemis (08-06-2016), barefootgirl (08-06-2016), dixiechik (08-06-2016), Ivan (08-07-2016), Just A Girl (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 04:21 PM   #19
barefootgirl
Rewinding

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlinder View Post
Smoke pot in one of our many coffee shops or visit the red light district, the opportunity to wear clogs and eat gouda cheese
I never met a cheese I didn't like. Not much of a pot smoker but actually I would love to visit the red light district
Old 08-06-2016, 04:27 PM   #20
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,878 Times in 1,425 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like

have a picturesque view of the mountain tops of Switzerland on my duvet ,and pillows as soft as Austrian duck feathers??
Old 08-06-2016, 04:44 PM   #21
househub
Flirting God

househub has a reputation beyond repute househub has a reputation beyond repute househub has a reputation beyond repute househub has a reputation beyond repute househub has a reputation beyond repute househub has a reputation beyond repute househub has a reputation beyond repute househub has a reputation beyond repute househub has a reputation beyond repute househub has a reputation beyond repute househub has a reputation beyond repute

we could go water skiing,, you ski I'll drive
Old 08-06-2016, 05:06 PM   #22
vlinder
})i({

Thanked 7,758 Times in 4,912 Posts
vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like

Quote:
I never met a cheese I didn't like. Not much of a pot smoker but actually I would love to visit the red light district
I smoked pot, but I got really nauseous, I do own some clogs and they're actually pretty comfy, windmills (the old fashioned ones) are pretty much gone, we do eat a lot of cheese, women are very independent and work wonders with bicycles, the red light district...hmm mostly eastern European girls working there, not voluntarily I'm afraid. Amsterdam is a great place to visit though, the buildings are a sight to see... we have the Night watch and we're famous for our painters We're small but definitely worth your while...
vlinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:38 PM   #23
artemis
irretrievable

Thanked 11,115 Times in 8,072 Posts
artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like

You can get crabs, the Dungenous kind, some Redwood (nothing to do with rednecks, unless you go looking), and it's getting pretty electric around here.

artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 07:05 AM   #24
barefootgirl
Rewinding

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
You can get crabs, the Dungenous kind, some Redwood (nothing to do with rednecks, unless you go looking), and it's getting pretty electric around here.
Ahhh! those majestic redwoods would be something special to see. You are very lucky to live so close to them.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:40 AM   #25
southern1
Let's Ride!

Thanked 8,398 Times in 6,245 Posts
southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like southern1 Is God Like

Fun on one of the largest lakes in Bama then hiking on the mountain where you can see 7 states.
southern1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to southern1 For This Useful Post:
barefootgirl (08-07-2016)