Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Chat News!

Married And Flirting Chat News! Married And Flirting Chat Site And Lifestyle News!

Old 08-19-2007, 06:58 PM   #51
Micwar
Love the Fruit

Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink4You
Hi all, working on the 500 POST I want to see and send pics. I love pic. My favorite are the ones were I am all wet from coming out of the shower. ( ha, some were thinking something else, but those are great, also).
Keep posting and our dream may cum true of seeing you all wet....hopefully sooner than later...(hint to the powers to be)
Micwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 08:43 AM   #52
duanehofner
Flirting God

duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragmaticJenny
I went in there once (sometime ago!) mainly because I am so bloody nosey! I was inundated with IM windows from various guys on here - I am not being smug - I didn't know where to start first so I left ... Never to go back!
I've had times in the Lounge when there is so much chatter going on I'll just leave or leave it running in the background and just IM one or 2 good acquaintances
duanehofner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:12 AM   #53
mrdiscreet
Flirting God

mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like

Penny, perhaps you should add a sticky making it clear that PMs are not private either.

I have been falsely accused on this site due to someone's abuse of that feature in order to poison another's view of me and paint me in a false light. That is all I have to say on the matter.

I'm not sure I'll be back, which I guess is my loss.

You're not too smart, are you? I like that in a man.
Matty (Kathleen Turner) - Body Heat

Last edited by mrdiscreet; 10-09-2007 at 06:17 AM.
mrdiscreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:22 AM   #54
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdiscreet
Penny, perhaps you should add a sticky making it clear that PMs are not private either.

I have been falsely accused on this site due to someone's abuse of that feature in order to poison another's view of me and paint me in a false light. That is all I have to say on the matter.

PM's are private unless someone shares them with someone else hun...
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:24 AM   #55
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:

The only way PM's are not private is if people share them with each other...
We can't go in and read your private messages and neither can anyone else.

Sometimes it gets like 7th grade in here...He said, She said....ya never know who's saying what about whom and if its true or not.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:30 AM   #56
mrdiscreet
Flirting God

mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like

I won't embarrass anyone with details (I do respect privacy), but you all may wish to reconsider your confidence on this point:

Moderators can not read your private messages here but beware there are hacks avalible to make it possible. We do not have that installed here but other places may. Email and your favorite instant message service are the best way to go when something is truely private.

Which I just found in prior posts.

Is it possible that I have been lied to? I suppose, but I have had great faith in the honesty of this source.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:36 AM   #57
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
I won't embarrass anyone with details (I do respect privacy), but you all may wish to reconsider your confidence on this point:

Moderators can not read your private messages here but beware there are hacks avalible to make it possible. We do not have that installed here but other places may. Email and your favorite instant message service are the best way to go when something is truely private.

Which I just found in prior posts.

Is it possible that I have been lied to? I suppose, but I have had great faith in the honesty of this source.
If I recall that pertains to the chat room....the private messages in the chat room.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:41 AM   #58
mrdiscreet
Flirting God

Once you reach the minimum number of post required you will be able to send and recieve private messages from the forum. Please show respect to fellow members and do not send unsolicited messages of a sexual nature.

Moderators can not read your private messages here but beware there are hacks avalible to make it possible. We do not have that installed here but other places may. Email and your favorite instant message service are the best way to go when something is truely private

This is the entire contextt, from someone called Heaterman. It clearly refers to PMs. I don't know what's true or not, just passing a long a caution.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:50 AM   #59
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Once you reach the minimum number of post required you will be able to send and recieve private messages from the forum. Please show respect to fellow members and do not send unsolicited messages of a sexual nature.

This is the entire contextt, from someone called Heaterman. It clearly refers to PMs. I don't know what's true or not, just passing a long a caution.
Heaterman is Penny's husband...he handles all the technical stuff for the site.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:39 AM   #60
mrdiscreet
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
Heaterman is Penny's husband...he handles all the technical stuff for the site.
OK, good to know.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:29 PM   #61
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

No one here can read your PM's that post was made early in the sites life and nothing was changed. If you had a PM that wasnt kept private it is because someone shared it or accidently forewarded it to someone else.

That is why it is best to use AIM or something like that.
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #62
FRMale
Flirting God

FRMale has a reputation beyond repute FRMale has a reputation beyond repute FRMale has a reputation beyond repute FRMale has a reputation beyond repute FRMale has a reputation beyond repute FRMale has a reputation beyond repute FRMale has a reputation beyond repute FRMale has a reputation beyond repute FRMale has a reputation beyond repute FRMale has a reputation beyond repute FRMale has a reputation beyond repute

The birds and the bees talk.... well let me see...
FRMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:16 AM   #63
greg12357
I Like Flirting

greg12357 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is all good advice. Even if the administrators are honest, that doesn't mean that there are not flaws in the system that might be exploited. (This goes for IM systems as well.) IM and Chat can be a good way to get to know your cyber-friends better, but be aware of what you are typing.
greg12357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:22 AM   #64
mandone17
I Like Flirting

mandone17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hey waz up

how is everyone today
mandone17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:26 AM   #65
duanehofner
Flirting God

duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everyone. Happy Sunday! The Hofner comes out to play today! Twice!
duanehofner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:46 AM   #66
leo_sexy
I Like Flirting

leo_sexy is an unknown quantity at this point

this is a good room for good friends
leo_sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:02 AM   #67
aberdeen
I Like Flirting

aberdeen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the heads up. Penny, love the outfit....that hat is so hot
aberdeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:33 AM   #68
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by aberdeen
Thanks for the heads up. Penny, love the outfit....that hat is so hot
gday aberdeen, welcome mate....
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #69
JCDxn
Take Me or Leave Me!!

JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the heads up
JCDxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:50 PM   #70
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,197 Times in 12,312 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

you mean people can read what I am saying in the chat room? oh no.... this can't be true.... I better stay out then and post.. this nobody reads...
Old 01-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #71
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina
you mean people can read what I am saying in the chat room? oh no.... this can't be true.... I better stay out then and post.. this nobody reads...

cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:58 PM   #72
Hotshotfireguy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,467 Posts
Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like

Hotshotfireguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:26 AM   #73
IsThisIt@50?
Fabulous and Flirting

IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute IsThisIt@50? has a reputation beyond repute

New to the site, still trying to learn to navigate. Where's the best place to find someone to actually chat with?
IsThisIt@50? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:31 AM   #74
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsThisIt@50?
New to the site, still trying to learn to navigate. Where's the best place to find someone to actually chat with?
this site is forum based ..its post and reply ..if u click the button at the top right thats says " chat room",u may find some people in there ,its hit and miss due to the time differences ..

ps ...i asked u in another post to put your birthyear in your profile ,not sure if u saw it ...but we do ask that u do this
Old 01-17-2008, 07:46 AM   #75
Newenglandman
Flirting God

Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute Newenglandman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsThisIt@50?
You can chat in the forums, in private messaging or in the chat room which you can get to by going to the "Chat Room" tab on the bar. Hope things are going well and welcome to the site, lots of GREAT people in here!!!!