Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Chat News!

Married And Flirting Chat News! Married And Flirting Chat Site And Lifestyle News!

Old 04-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #201
madmax
Donator

Thanked 6,284 Times in 4,917 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney4 View Post
It's good, but limited to the systems you set it up on. Thumb drive allows me to access any computer (that will boot to USB) I come across (and I can scan for malware at the same time and get paid for surfing.) Including local library, internet cafe, client location, or municipal facility. <wink>
nope
Old 04-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #202
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,430 Times in 8,552 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

I wish you guys were speaking english. lol
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #203
Stoney4
Disillusioned

Stoney4 Is God Like Stoney4 Is God Like Stoney4 Is God Like Stoney4 Is God Like Stoney4 Is God Like Stoney4 Is God Like Stoney4 Is God Like Stoney4 Is God Like Stoney4 Is God Like Stoney4 Is God Like Stoney4 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat View Post

It IS English. No Klingon dictionary required. Just find your local GEEK for a translation. Results may vary.

I also give private tutoring lessons....
Old 09-25-2012, 12:18 AM   #204
elizabsm
Married And Flirting

elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by likarok View Post
Hey Penny,

Brand new to this and like what I see. Been to many other sites before and due to the way you handle things and the fact that you are trying to keep it free will keep me coming here. Kudos to you.
Could not have said it any better!! Thanks Penny
Old 01-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #205
Willsemt
Married And Flirting

Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute Willsemt has a reputation beyond repute

good to know
Willsemt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #206
ankurk07
Super Flirt

ankurk07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
The best way to communicate with people in private is your own instant message program
Thanks for good advice. you are the first moderator to give such good advice. Many chat sites dont allow giving personal email/contact
ankurk07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #207
ankurk07
Super Flirt

ankurk07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I am speaking english... but new comer
ankurk07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:10 PM   #208
AlexWoode
Married And Flirting

AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute AlexWoode has a reputation beyond repute

But the site does a pretty good job otherwise...Thank You!!
AlexWoode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:34 AM   #209
Jordan2005
Flirt In Waiting
200 Post Club

Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Such a good likeness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney4 View Post
It IS English. No Klingon dictionary required. Just find your local GEEK for a translation. Results may vary.

I also give private tutoring lessons....
Can't wait for photo.
Jordan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #210
sciii20
Married And Flirting

sciii20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
sciii20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #211
sciii20
Married And Flirting

Any women live in Colorado?
Old 09-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #212
hotgary
Flirting God

hotgary Is God Like hotgary Is God Like hotgary Is God Like hotgary Is God Like hotgary Is God Like hotgary Is God Like hotgary Is God Like hotgary Is God Like hotgary Is God Like hotgary Is God Like hotgary Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciii20 View Post
Any women live in Colorado?
Sorry, they've all left Colorado and moved to Kansas, New Mexico and Utah.
hotgary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotgary For This Useful Post:
redcat (09-05-2013), redwing (09-05-2013)
Old 09-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #213
redcat
Forum Leader

redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Sciii....stop, take a deep breath and relax. Read some of the forums and post. That will allow the ladies here to get to know you and vice versa. I don't know if your posts re: women from Colorado means you're looking for a quick hookup and you only want to talk with women from your area. Either way, you'll find this site isn't a meat market, it's a community. If it's a quick hookup you're wanting, you may have more success elsewhere. To limit yourself to interacting with women only from Colorado, you will be denying yourself getting to know some wonderful people.

All that being said, if you decide to stay and become part of the community, I hope you enjoy yourself here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redcat For This Useful Post:
madmax (09-05-2013), pointofnoreturn (09-05-2013), redwing (09-05-2013)
Old 09-05-2013, 11:25 AM   #214
sciii20
Married And Flirting

Nice pic ged05
Old 09-05-2013, 11:26 AM   #215
sciii20
Married And Flirting

Nice pic redcat
Old 09-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #216
madmax
Donator

Thanked 6,284 Times in 4,917 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

Quote:
Sciii....stop, take a deep breath and relax. Read some of the forums and post. That will allow the ladies here to get to know you and vice versa. I don't know if your posts re: women from Colorado means you're looking for a quick hookup and you only want to talk with women from your area. Either way, you'll find this site isn't a meat market, it's a community. If it's a quick hookup you're wanting, you may have more success elsewhere. To limit yourself to interacting with women only from Colorado, you will be denying yourself getting to know some wonderful people.

All that being said, if you decide to stay and become part of the community, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

good advice redcat
Old 02-15-2014, 07:21 PM   #217
legman52
Flirting God

legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been on but only once were others there
Old 03-06-2014, 10:00 PM   #218
morrie
Expired

morrie has a reputation beyond repute morrie has a reputation beyond repute morrie has a reputation beyond repute morrie has a reputation beyond repute morrie has a reputation beyond repute morrie has a reputation beyond repute morrie has a reputation beyond repute morrie has a reputation beyond repute morrie has a reputation beyond repute morrie has a reputation beyond repute morrie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabsm View Post
Could not have said it any better!! Thanks Penny
FREE is good!!!
morrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:59 PM   #219
NorthWesterner
Super Flirt

NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute NorthWesterner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrie View Post
FREE is good!!!
It does the trick. For everything else there is Kik
NorthWesterner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:44 PM   #220
Doc.Badoo
Married And Flirting

Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute Doc.Badoo has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Is this still true of the chat room?
Doc.Badoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:53 PM   #221
redcat
Forum Leader

Yes, Doc, but you'd need to know the commands, I imagine.