Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:03 AM   #26
Khandie
Super Flirt

Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstatephil View Post
(deleted post)
Odd, why delete every post before you leave?
Maybe someone got caught being here.
MunkyBrain (01-28-2010)
Old 01-28-2010, 03:44 PM   #27
vice2009
Married And Flirting

vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute vice2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Default married and flirting

Hi I am brand new to this, as well as I am happly married with two kids.
I am struggling in the fact that I want to flirt and have some fun and make some new freinds in the prosscess...But is it worth it? what if the wife finds out, that would be the end. She would deivorce me for sure.

I'm interested only online chatting and stuff but I am worried about the wife finding out.

I think it would be nice to have a little extra in my life from here, But is it worth it.

any comments please feel free. Im sure other people have felt the same.
vice2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #28
cherri
Openly Defiant

cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like

The guilt kills me. Because normally, this isn't me or what I truly want. I have wished many times things could be different. This is not how I want things to be. This is just how they are. My fear is not for myself. Never for me. I fear for my friend, I fear for my kids. I fear hurting everyone.
My spouse is oblivioius to me personally. He doesn't want to talk to me or to converse about what is wrong. So many times I am left alone, talking to his back or the walls. Otherwise, it's a perfectly working partnership. On the business end of things, everything runs smoothly which in turn it looks like we work well together. We don't, not on any intimate level. That is where it is lacking. I feel guilty because I always think I could be doing more. But I don't, and in essence, I've pretty much given up. It took my years to figure out that I was miserable and unhappy, and not wanting a way out, but yet, wanting to stay put and keep things as normal as I could for the kid's sake. So one day, without searching, I found the one thing, or shall I say, the one man who could make me happy. And he left, because I didn't leave the marriage. I was crushed, and back to being miserable. But I continue to look and search for that kind of happiness again......hoping one day to find it! It keeps me going, it keeps my head up, and in some small way, it keeps me smiling. If I didn't have it. I would be one miserable, angry individual. To me, that wouldn't make a very good Mom. They need a whole Mom, not a half of one. My husband played his part in this. He made his decisions on what he said and how he was going to treat me. I think he knew in some small way, he was driving me away.....from him. Not pulling me closer to him. So, yes, I wish things were different. But they aren't, and I am living with all that I have left.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #29
MunkyBrain
Flirting God

Thanked 2,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by vice2009 View Post
Hi I am brand new to this, as well as I am happly married with two kids.
I am struggling in the fact that I want to flirt and have some fun and make some new freinds in the prosscess...But is it worth it? what if the wife finds out, that would be the end. She would deivorce me for sure.

I'm interested only online chatting and stuff but I am worried about the wife finding out.

I think it would be nice to have a little extra in my life from here, But is it worth it.

any comments please feel free. Im sure other people have felt the same.
If you are happily married with kids and you KNOW your spouse would divorce you if they caught you here...then not just no, but, FUCK NO this site isn't worth that...

But that's just my opinion..I don't play Russian Roulette to allieviate boredom.

It's interesting to note that the person who started this thread left and deleted their posts. While I don't know the circumstances that led to that and may be wrong..shit like that usually happens when people get caught by their spouses.

And that happens here quite a bit...people get caught. Not everyone...it depends on a lot of factors, not the least if which are how computer literete your spouse is, do you share a computer and does your behaviorchange enough that they get suspicious and start digging.

I got caught. But the difference between me and you and so many others is I had nothing to lose. And so, like I said earlier: "no guilt and I don't care"

Bottom line: If you have something to lose and DO care, don't risk that by coming here. "cuckold cream pie" threads are nothing to toss away a good relationship for.
MunkyBrain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MunkyBrain For This Useful Post:
Brink (01-29-2010), redcat (01-29-2010), Sneaky (01-28-2010)
Old 01-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #30
Engineer-in-action
Lurking ... on occasion
I'm A Flirt

Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyBrain View Post
If you are happily married with kids and you KNOW your spouse would divorce you if they caught you here...then not just no, but, FUCK NO this site isn't worth that...

But that's just my opinion..I don't play Russian Roulette to allieviate boredom.
The "Russian Roulette" analogy is very good, Munky. I've asked myself what would I do IF I got caught, and it honestly would have the possibility of turning into something interesting ... I doubt it, but possibly. I'm 100% confident that the revolver is nowhere nearby, and I hope that others will consider your analogy, too.
Engineer-in-action is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Engineer-in-action For This Useful Post:
MunkyBrain (01-29-2010)
Old 09-25-2018, 12:49 AM   #31
SoCal guy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,854 Times in 2,550 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like

I used to feel a little guilty and nervous about being here, but not now. If I get caught, I'll just tell her that she's lucky I flirt here and I'm not have an affair in RL since she no longer wants to have sex (at least with me : )!
Old 09-25-2018, 04:14 PM   #32
LadyZ
One Day At A Time

LadyZ has disabled reputation

He knows and he doesn't care. No guilt.
LadyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:46 PM   #33
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Thanked 17,208 Times in 10,008 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

I grew up catholic...I thrive on guilt
Old 09-28-2018, 05:03 AM   #34
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,212 Times in 12,325 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I just eat more ice cream
Old 11-17-2018, 07:13 PM   #35
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 2,670 Times in 2,247 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

I do not feel guilt for being here, and I do not fear being caught. He knows I used to be a chat mod. I do not come here when he is home, most times out of respect for him. I spend what time we have together, keeping my focus on him and us. I am not doing anything other than flirting, and I do not have a problem with him flirting. A little flirting in any relationship is healthy. This is my escape and I work hard at keeping a balance, some days the balance is a little off centered, it just means I have more work to catch up on later on.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:15 PM   #36
SpecialK
bent but never broken..

Thanked 7,682 Times in 6,042 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

I get divorced..
LadyZ (11-17-2018)
Old 11-18-2018, 09:38 AM   #37
hikergeek
The Invisible Man

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

It’s really hard to feel guilty about being here given the spouses behavior. Especially given that in response to my calling her out on it with the counselor her only response was to tell me to move out.
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: