Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:52 PM   #26
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 12,836 Times in 8,184 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryteone View Post
I never found any miracle cure or insight for healing - just time. We decided to work it out, and we are better now than we ever used to be. However, whenever someone told me that I needed to forgive and move on, or "you two could be closer after this" I wanted to reach across and choke them out.

It simply just took time; I was tired of feeling angry and vengeful. Not to say that that I'm completely over it (it was just last year). I do wonder sometimes if she's really where she says she is. I feel that her actions speak for themselves - she's way more into "us" than she used to be. That's the yardstick I measure our trust with. So yeah, I do trust her, and when I get those thoughts in my head I just don't let them take over, cuz it can make you crazy.
Very similar here, ryteone. He cheated 3 times that I know of, over a number of years. Time and determining to work it out has made us stronger.

I remember those nagging feelings of "is he where he said he is" and you're right. You have to put them out of your head. Eventually, the trust is restored. Hang in there and good luck.
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redcat For This Useful Post:
ryteone (04-28-2011)
Old 04-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #27
Tessa76
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,039 Posts
Tessa76 Is God Like Tessa76 Is God Like Tessa76 Is God Like Tessa76 Is God Like Tessa76 Is God Like Tessa76 Is God Like Tessa76 Is God Like Tessa76 Is God Like Tessa76 Is God Like Tessa76 Is God Like Tessa76 Is God Like

No, and I doubt he ever would.
Tessa76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #28
Sirius-ly(m)
Flirting God

Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like

Well, here's my story. When marriage to her was starting to become unbearable, for some unknown reason she indirectly accused me of cheating. And I had not been cheating, and still haven't. (Although some people call this site cheating.) Well, anyway, she went about telling her family that I had an affair, and some in my family. And I guess that was a very big piece of straw that affected our marriage.

Years later now, i sometimes wonder about her fidelity. You know, things like coming home a little later from wherever she went more often; getting a cell phone call and stepping outside to answer it; or just giving me a weird look and not answering it.

But I don't know for sure. I have a very good friend who is a private investigator and who does a lot of infideity cases, but I won't seek his services, yet. Still thinking about it.
Sirius-ly(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:08 AM   #29
SammySam
Living Dangerously

SammySam has a reputation beyond repute SammySam has a reputation beyond repute SammySam has a reputation beyond repute SammySam has a reputation beyond repute SammySam has a reputation beyond repute SammySam has a reputation beyond repute SammySam has a reputation beyond repute SammySam has a reputation beyond repute SammySam has a reputation beyond repute SammySam has a reputation beyond repute SammySam has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, very early, within the first year of our marriage. She told me many years later and was very remorseful. I held her and told her it was okay.
SammySam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #30
daniela
Flirting God

daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like

Last edited by daniela; 08-26-2011 at 02:59 PM.
daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #31
ryteone
Flirting God

ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela View Post
Sirius-ly, you sure are in tune to possible signs of cheating.

For those of us who've been cheated on, were the signs obvious tou you? Especially the first time for those of us who've experienced it more than once.

Hi sammysam, thanks for sharing.

To me, the signs were not obvious. Not until the weekend I caught her.
ryteone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #32
biggdanny1207
Married And Flirting

biggdanny1207 is an unknown quantity at this point

no we dont think cheat is real it don't work with a open marriage
biggdanny1207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #33
angel
Bk 2 life ..Bk 2 reality

Thanked 2,059 Times in 1,734 Posts
angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like

still not convinced he hasn't .... but as they say time will tell....
angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #34
Holiday
Flirting God

Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like

Yes I have. What if I said it was with her best friend. While her husband was passed out downstairs and my wife passed out up stairs. Did not get caught.. not the smartest thing to do.
Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #35
Holiday
Flirting God

Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like Holiday Is God Like

And to answer the question of this thread.. I am almost positive she has.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #36
angel
Bk 2 life ..Bk 2 reality

angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
And to answer the question of this thread.. I am almost positive she has.

how would you know..... or is it your guilt telling you she has ?????
Old 05-03-2011, 07:03 PM   #37
Holiday
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel View Post
how would you know..... or is it your guilt telling you she has ?????
I thought she had before I did what I did. She was on a business trip. When she got home, she got a text that said "Missing you xoxo". So I was 98% sure. She said she just kissed the guys. But... xoxo??
Old 05-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #38
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 8,018 Times in 4,738 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius-ly(m) View Post
Well, here's my story. When marriage to her was starting to become unbearable, for some unknown reason she indirectly accused me of cheating. And I had not been cheating, and still haven't. (Although some people call this site cheating.) Well, anyway, she went about telling her family that I had an affair, and some in my family. And I guess that was a very big piece of straw that affected our marriage.

Years later now, i sometimes wonder about her fidelity. You know, things like coming home a little later from wherever she went more often; getting a cell phone call and stepping outside to answer it; or just giving me a weird look and not answering it.

But I don't know for sure. I have a very good friend who is a private investigator and who does a lot of infideity cases, but I won't seek his services, yet. Still thinking about it.
I don't wish a cheating spouse on anyone. But, I myself have been accused of cheating and I've never cheated. I admit, I have met a couple of men and I chat. That makes me no angel, but I have yet to have sex with anyone.

More and more I have people tell me that those who accuse, may have some skeletons in the closet. Who knows how true that really is?

gdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #39
angel
Bk 2 life ..Bk 2 reality

Quote:
I thought she had before I did what I did. She was on a business trip. When she got home, she got a text that said "Missing you xoxo". So I was 98% sure. She said she just kissed the guys. But... xoxo??
mmm differcult... i get text everyday saying missing you.... but then i have a large family and 9 brothers and sisters.. x
Old 05-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #40
Holiday
Flirting God

lol.. I have 5 brothers and one sister. ..
Old 05-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #41
angel
Bk 2 life ..Bk 2 reality

Quote:
lol.. I have 5 brothers and one sister. ..
well there you go..you have you answer lol
Old 05-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #42
Sirius-ly(m)
Flirting God

Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like

I don't know, but she is acting strange lately.
Sirius-ly(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #43
Northeast Gent
Married And Flirting

Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute Northeast Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fun Is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela View Post
Anyone out there whose spouse cheated on them and it was the cause of your marriage going down the tubes?

What was your reaction to the infidelity?

UPSET, BETRAYED, SAD.....EVERY HOUR AFTER A SLEU OF OTHER EMOTIONS

How did you handle it?

I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH OF SAY, SHE WANTS A DIVORCE NOW. WE AGREED TO LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE TO PAY DOWN SOME DEBT BEFORE WE FILE.

Have you reconciled?

NOT LIKELY, OUR MARRIAGE WAS NOT PERFECT BUT SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN WHO IS MARRIED DID IF FOR ME. NOT ONLY DID SHE ONLY THINK OF HERSELF SHE MAY END UP DISTRUBTING ONLY MARRIAGE BESIDES OURS. NOT COOL...SELFISH

Were you ever able to trust your spouse again?

I WILL NEED TO BECAUSE SHE IS THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN. STILL SORTING OUT HOW TO HANDLE THOSE EMOTIONS

My husband cheated on me twice. After the first time, which was horrific to find out, I told him if he ever did it again, our marriage is over. Four years later he cheated again. He's in therapy for a range of issues and I'm in the guest room and after the upheaval it caused, I'm enjoying my new freedom. We are not planning on divorce for a host of reasons and are friends in the house, but I do not feel like reconciling again.

Anyone else in a similar situation? Care to share?

- dani
I FEEL FOR YOU.......
Northeast Gent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:40 PM   #44
MWMinNC
Flirting God

MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute

My wife has cheated on several times. And yes I have proof.
MWMinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:49 AM   #45
3pmac
~~Breaking a Habit~~

Thanked 5,417 Times in 3,776 Posts
3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like

Daniela

I havent been there so no advice.. Good luck with everything though..
Old 05-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #46
livin42day
Break Time

livin42day Is God Like livin42day Is God Like livin42day Is God Like livin42day Is God Like livin42day Is God Like livin42day Is God Like livin42day Is God Like livin42day Is God Like livin42day Is God Like livin42day Is God Like livin42day Is God Like

not that i know of...although i do have suspicion from a few years ago

I'm an angel, honest!
The horns are just there to keep the halo straight...
livin42day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:50 PM   #47
bear4400
Tattooed freak

bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like

I was cheated on by my exwife and I don't know the reason why she did so I can't answer to that but as far as how I handled it and if we reconciled. Notice she is my EXwife. I'm sorry for what your going through.

Dream like you'll live forever, live like today is your last.
bear4400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:56 PM   #48
daniela
Flirting God

daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like

Last edited by daniela; 08-26-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:59 PM   #49
wiscydmb
Flirting God

Thanked 1,692 Times in 1,355 Posts
wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like

my wife never has, and i highly doubt she would. But is it so terrible that if she did, i wouldn't feel so guilty if i ever would.
wiscydmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #50
daniela
Flirting God

Last edited by daniela; 08-26-2011 at 02:57 PM.