Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:15 PM   #51
virgochick
Loving life

Thanked 4,785 Times in 3,629 Posts
virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like

I know mine hasn't and won't but at times I think he knows I have
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe
virgochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:22 AM   #52
CaliGal
broken

Thanked 5,193 Times in 3,734 Posts
CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like

when I told him I was planning on moving...he got a match.com account... and proceeded to date. WHILE I WAS STILL IN THE HOUSE. So yeah...I see that as a form of cheating.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:24 AM   #53
BlueEyedMale40
Flirting God

Thanked 2,402 Times in 2,020 Posts
BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxbabe View Post
when I told him I was planning on moving...he got a match.com account... and proceeded to date. WHILE I WAS STILL IN THE HOUSE. So yeah...I see that as a form of cheating.
Just because you were married and living together (and had young kids in the house).... you women and your rules.
CaliGal (05-06-2011)
Old 05-06-2011, 01:27 AM   #54
rkhdln
Married And Flirting

rkhdln is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW me being a man im sorry for his fucked up attitude and his lame ass excuses of why he cheated on you. you are a very strong woman in one way but very unsecured on the other im glad that you have finally stood up for what is right and not wanting to reconcile is what you should have done the first time because as you know once a cheater always a cheater and that goes both ways whether your a man or a woman i know some people say im staying for the sake of the kids, but last time i checked we were born into this world alone and not tied up to anything (unless it was the umbilical cord) lol there's a saying in my country that a drop of water as harmless as it sounds can make a hole in a rock giving it enough time to do so in other words once the damage is done is hard to heal from those wounds so to those ladies or gentlemen that have been on the victim side of the cheat as hard as it could be its best to move on and let time heal it because once that trust is broken it is hard to trust anyone again
rkhdln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:52 PM   #55
dad.husband53
Married And Flirting

dad.husband53 is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I don't think she has. But, during a camping trip last summer I walked back to the campfire (it was almost 1:00am) and stopped about 50 feet outside the campfire and saw my best friend touching my wife's bare thigh (she had shorts on), touching on the inside of the thigh. His wife had gone to bed much earlier. We had all been drinking...quite a bit. My wife was gently and slowly pushing his hand away... very gently and he kept going back for more. Happened no less that 5 times in the few minutes I watched. By the look on her face and the way she appeared to be whispering to him she clearly was enjoying the attention. It was a weird mixture of emotions for me watching that. It was the tequila.
dad.husband53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:54 AM   #56
Maxine
Too expensive for you

Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, thru the computer, and it still hurts a lot even though it wasn't in person. But I'm sure thats next.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:02 AM   #57
redhul
Super Flirt

redhul has a reputation beyond repute redhul has a reputation beyond repute redhul has a reputation beyond repute redhul has a reputation beyond repute redhul has a reputation beyond repute redhul has a reputation beyond repute redhul has a reputation beyond repute redhul has a reputation beyond repute redhul has a reputation beyond repute redhul has a reputation beyond repute redhul has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet .. and I wonder when she will.
redhul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:35 AM   #58
dark_angel
Flirting God

dark_angel has disabled reputation

soon..
Old 05-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #59
MWMinNC
Flirting God

MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute MWMinNC has a reputation beyond repute

she has before. she'll do it again. goes thru cycles,when she starts to want to lose weight,take care of herself..she'll get looking real nice again,then the guys start to notice, and she'll probably screw someone...again
MWMinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #60
MuchachitaSpice
**Unapproachable**

Thanked 4,028 Times in 2,496 Posts
MuchachitaSpice has disabled reputation

As far as I know the answer to that is NO.
MuchachitaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #61
needtoplaynow19
Peacekeeper...;)

Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,113 Posts
needtoplaynow19 Is God Like needtoplaynow19 Is God Like needtoplaynow19 Is God Like needtoplaynow19 Is God Like needtoplaynow19 Is God Like needtoplaynow19 Is God Like needtoplaynow19 Is God Like needtoplaynow19 Is God Like needtoplaynow19 Is God Like needtoplaynow19 Is God Like needtoplaynow19 Is God Like

No
Old 05-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #62
IL*flirt31
Flirting God

Thanked 4,524 Times in 3,253 Posts
IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like

Yes I have been cheated on. I caught him, was livid and so deeply hurt and our marriage was never the same again. There was some trust built back up but it never reached the same level as prior to the cheating. I told myself for years that I was okay and that we had moved on. Though, I do believe that it would have ended our marriage eventualy as I realized years later I never really truly healed from it. I am not sure you ever really do.
IL*flirt31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #63
justaguyhere
Super Flirt

justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute justaguyhere has a reputation beyond repute

I havent and she hasnt
justaguyhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:50 PM   #64
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

Thanked 3,302 Times in 2,338 Posts
LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

Not sure I'd like to believe no but prior to dating me she said she cheated on her past boyfriend alot. She was in sales and had alot of late nights out where she was drinking but when she came home super late she was horney so maybe she wasn't physically cheating. She's is a flirt like me but I think I'm more guilty in the cyber area
LucasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #65
virgochick
Loving life

Thanked 4,785 Times in 3,629 Posts
virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasR View Post
Not sure I'd like to believe no but prior to dating me she said she cheated on her past boyfriend alot. She was in sales and had alot of late nights out where she was drinking but when she came home super late she was horney so maybe she wasn't physically cheating. She's is a flirt like me but I think I'm more guilty in the cyber area

hmmm would she be a member and you not know about it?
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe
virgochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #66
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

Thanked 3,302 Times in 2,338 Posts
LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgochick View Post
hmmm would she be a member and you not know about it?
Do you like Pina Coladas?
LucasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #67
tink062570
Sheena Queen of tartness

Location: in that spot right between the heart and soul ... NEVERLAND
Thanked 7,183 Times in 5,489 Posts
tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like

I dont think he has .... but it wouldnt shock me if he did
tink062570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #68
MrPolymath
Flirting God

MrPolymath Is God Like MrPolymath Is God Like MrPolymath Is God Like MrPolymath Is God Like MrPolymath Is God Like MrPolymath Is God Like MrPolymath Is God Like MrPolymath Is God Like MrPolymath Is God Like MrPolymath Is God Like MrPolymath Is God Like

Not as I know of...
MrPolymath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #69
TimT33
Super Flirt

TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute TimT33 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure she hasn't.
TimT33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:33 PM   #70
Jaded
Flirting God

Jaded Is God Like Jaded Is God Like Jaded Is God Like Jaded Is God Like Jaded Is God Like Jaded Is God Like Jaded Is God Like Jaded Is God Like Jaded Is God Like Jaded Is God Like Jaded Is God Like

Have you seen me? Heck no he hasn't.

(Im really not that conceited but I needed the laugh lol)
Jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:38 PM   #71
libragirl
Time to go
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,596 Times in 4,249 Posts
libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like

no he hasnt, it's way too much work for him. It would mean he would need to shave, take her out, dress up (without me telling him what to wear), um talk to her, give her compliments. He sees it as a waste of energy.
libragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to libragirl For This Useful Post:
MrPolymath (05-18-2011), MWMinNC (05-18-2011)
Old 05-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #72
hotandbothered(m)
In a better state of mind

hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like

I dont know. Thats between her conscience and God Almighty. I wish i could definitely say yes but i cant. Its best not to dwell on it.
hotandbothered(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:43 PM   #73
hotandbothered(m)
In a better state of mind

hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxbabe View Post
it is cheating. If not physically surely emotionally. And on top of that its downright disrespectful.
hotandbothered(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #74
Sugarsack
Flirting Goddess

Sugarsack has disabled reputation

no he hasn't - I have
Sugarsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:18 PM   #75
bigcountry1188
Super Flirt

bigcountry1188 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats y im here