Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 10-27-2006, 11:49 PM   #51
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMONKEYLOVINSX
DO U STILL LOVE ME YASER?!?!?
I cannot stop it, My Love...My heart does not listen to me, it listens to your love whispers.
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:50 PM   #52
XMONKEYLOVINSX
CAN U HANDLE THIS?

XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaser
I cannot stop it, My Love...My heart does not listen to me, it listens to your love whispers.
AWWW HUNNY NEVER STOP LOVIN ME I LOVE U BACK!

cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get the f**k over it!
XMONKEYLOVINSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:54 PM   #53
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMONKEYLOVINSX
AWWW HUNNY NEVER STOP LOVIN ME I LOVE U BACK!
Thank you Monkey..The best food for me is someone's telling she loves me..and the moment she shows it or proves it.
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:12 AM   #54
OKMamaEeyore
You Never Know

OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute OKMamaEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaser
That means I have a chance to catch you up,OKMamaEeyore.
Please do!!!!!!!!!!!
OKMamaEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:10 AM   #55
Seeker
Flirting God

Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute

Jazzy, once again you have hit the nail on the head! I've found most thnigs in lifeyou can choose how your going to realte to them. I choose to maintain a good attitude in spite of things that are going down the tubes! I'm glad i have friends to lean on! and that they can lean on me!

What makes me Happy? Happiness for me is getting a text, IM or email from a special someone! happiness is watching the idiot that just made a five lane right hand turn at 90 MPH pass the cop that is about to ruin his day!
Old 10-28-2006, 02:33 AM   #56
PlayfulMale69
Flirting God

PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy
yes i'm happy, i just wish that their was more of me to go around. sometimes their just isn't enough time in a day for me.
How much of you can I have? (Sorry I couldn't help myself )
PlayfulMale69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:38 AM   #57
PlayfulMale69
Flirting God

PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
What a loaded question! Define happy. What does it mean? Is it a permanent state of the heart? A state of mind? A goal finally realized? A new car?

At the risk of sounding too "new age" (which I am not) or just annoying, I think happiness is a choice. Yes, we all have those times in our lives when challenges seem to pile up and we get overwhelmed. We all suffer setbacks, heartache, loss, grief, and some major pitfalls. For one to expect to be happy all the time is unrealistic. One can't truly appreciate the good in life without some bad thrown in once in a while.
So, what does happy mean? Is it the big house in the country? The promotion at work? A stock that goes through the roof?
I truly believe that happiness is found in the everyday, the little things (hence the thread I started). If you can see life's little blessings every day, the beauty of a sunset, the joy in a child's eyes, the miracle parking space at the mall on a Saturday afternoon, then you are happy. If you stop for a moment and really count your blessings every day, I guarantee you're going to lose count before you name them all.
Happiness doesn't guarantee a smooth trip. It doesn't mean you've achieved all your life's goals (geez! that would be called boredom!!) It means that shit happens, but life is good anyway. Every day is a gift. Cherish it.
Awesome thoughts. I agree with you in the choice. I always enjoy reading your posts.

I am happy sometimes and down other times. A lot of times emotions can get in the way of the facts of being blessed and it is not all about me.

Have a great weekend
PlayfulMale69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:35 PM   #58
jman
Great place to flirt !

jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute

still not happy
jman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:55 PM   #59
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Thanks, Seeker. You strike me as a positive person. It comes through your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker
Jazzy, once again you have hit the nail on the head! I've found most thnigs in lifeyou can choose how your going to realte to them. I choose to maintain a good attitude in spite of things that are going down the tubes! I'm glad i have friends to lean on! and that they can lean on me!

What makes me Happy? Happiness for me is getting a text, IM or email from a special someone! happiness is watching the idiot that just made a five lane right hand turn at 90 MPH pass the cop that is about to ruin his day!
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:02 AM   #60
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker
YES! I watched an idiot make an illeagle right turn last week and cut a cop off...then tried to out run him....didn't work! he didn't get where he was in such a hurry to go!
Zifnab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:46 AM   #61
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Despite not feeling well and getting older, yep got no complaints at all really.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:49 AM   #62
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolkdave
Despite not feeling well and getting older, yep got no complaints at all really.
good mate...

am i?? well yes and no.... am not at home.. but here i am... and the changes happeng will make me excstatic in 2007...
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:56 AM   #63
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger50
good mate...

am i?? well yes and no.... am not at home.. but here i am... and the changes happeng will make me excstatic in 2007...
Well Im glad 2007 will be more happier for you, and Im concerned that this part of 2006 has fallen low for you ( 2006) a crap year hell
Old 10-29-2006, 07:06 AM   #64
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Well Im glad 2007 will be more happier for you, and Im concerned that this part of 2006 has fallen low for you ( 2006) a crap year hell
yeh its has a bit mate.. but it needed to happen.. am ok.... i have rock...
Old 10-29-2006, 07:08 AM   #65
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger50
yeh its has a bit mate.. but it needed to happen.. am ok.... i have rock...
I know you do, but you got to not be stressful otherwise you,ll end up like I am, and I wouldnt want to see that happen to you as your a bloody good bloke and like you say we are like brothers now.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:36 AM   #66
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Quote:
I know you do, but you got to not be stressful otherwise you,ll end up like I am, and I wouldnt want to see that happen to you as your a bloody good bloke and like you say we are like brothers now.
dont worry am ok mate.... the resolve is firm.... have a lot of support rocks.... but one special one.....
Old 11-15-2006, 03:04 PM   #67
funluvinga
Flirting Goddess

funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute

NO. And I told hubby so this morning. Now things are really getting interesting. Wish me luck. Maybe he will leave, then I can change my answer to YES!
Old 11-15-2006, 03:05 PM   #68
joshcamp69
Flirting God
I'm A Flirt

joshcamp69 has disabled reputation

Good for you fun.
joshcamp69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:08 PM   #69
funluvinga
Flirting Goddess

funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshcamp69
Good for you fun.
Thanks Josh. It was actually easier than I thought. I just got tired of pretending. Now he has to deal with the truth.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:09 PM   #70
joshcamp69
Flirting God
I'm A Flirt

Think of the positive and how much funner life is going to get.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:14 PM   #71
funluvinga
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Think of the positive and how much funner life is going to get.
I'm not worried about it Josh. Anything is better than how it's been.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:15 PM   #72
joshcamp69
Flirting God
I'm A Flirt

Good to hear. Will have to get you excitement to spark up your day.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:22 PM   #73
funluvinga
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Good to hear. Will have to get you excitement to spark up your day.
My day....try MY WEEK. Between Marriage issues, sick kids, and yucky weather........I need a break.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:23 PM   #74
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute

will be happier when i know what is what this weekend
sex_kitten_4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:33 PM   #75
massage mike
Flirting God

massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute

way to go fun.Life is all about being happpyj I married miss right ,I didn't aknow it would be always
massage mike is offline   Reply With Quote