Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 10-02-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation
Unhappy Your Spouse Will Find You Here

That is the way you have to think before you post here. Its not hard to tell who someone is. The more popular this site gets the more the chances are that someone you know will figure out who you are. I don't want to be the cause of anyones problems. So before you post here think about what it would be like if your spouse found out.

It may help problems by bringing them out into the open and make you talk about them or they may print out your post and use them at a divorce trial. Its on your heads people not mine so please think before you post.

There is software now that poeple can put on your computer to see where you go and what you say and you cant even tell its there. There is always someone smarter out there. Please be safe, if being here could ruin your marrage then think ten times before making that post.
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:29 PM   #2
Domus
R.I.P.

Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute

O'ops! Did It Again....
Domus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:43 PM   #3
Real_Good

Real_Good has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
That is the way you have to think before you post here...

...There is always someone smarter out there. Please be safe, if being here could ruin your marrage then think ten times before making that post.
Excellent advice Penny. Your recent changes to 150 and 500 posts was a very good thing. Requiring 150 to see profiles is the best thing.

Maybe your spouse may not see you, but a friend of a spouse might...??

Can be the same bad results.
Real_Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:46 PM   #4
69luvrboy
I Like Flirting

69luvrboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Wise advice, Penny. Best to keep things on the norm at home, too. If you suddenly change long-established habits, particularly sexual habits, it is cause for suspicion. Suspicious minds will start thinking and looking for causes.
69luvrboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:04 PM   #5
cmt21lem
Super Flirt

cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute

good info for the new user
cmt21lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:22 PM   #6
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Thank you for the reminder. It's a very conscientious thing to do.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:26 PM   #7
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

Quote:
That is the way you have to think before you post here. Its not hard to tell who someone is. The more popular this site gets the more the chances are that someone you know will figure out who you are. I don't want to be the cause of anyones problems. So before you post here think about what it would be like if your spouse found out.

It may help problems by bringing them out into the open and make you talk about them or they may print out your post and use them at a divorce trial. Its on your heads people not mine so please think before you post.

There is software now that poeple can put on your computer to see where you go and what you say and you cant even tell its there. There is always someone smarter out there. Please be safe, if being here could ruin your marrage then think ten times before making that post.
the kicker is u can download this software for free off the net ...it will log every keystroke,every web page visited and if using a web cam will take a picture every few seconds ...then it send this info to the "spys" email for review ....

guess Big Brother is here ..........
Old 10-02-2007, 09:26 PM   #8
p.a
Flirting God

p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In my case this would not be an issue. We're more like roomies living under the same roof in different rooms. But you do have a point for those who still have some one who gives a damn
p.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:27 PM   #9
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

hubby and I don't share a computer.....but it is always good to be careful unless u dont care.....like me
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:30 PM   #10
p.a
Flirting God

p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and by the way, we all have seperate computers. I use my screen saver which is password protected to keep unwanted eyes off my puter. Thats mostly to keep my daughter from using my system for her own fun and games.
p.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:30 PM   #11
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

I don't care if my spouse found out.

My mistress, though --- I'd be soooooo fucked!!

Not to mention my cyber lover -- she'd be seriously pissed!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #12
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

Well I have been thinking about this thought for a while, I good friend of mine has given me the heads up not even a week ago. But I have invited my husband here before and he knows I come here and like he claims I live here. So there is not much he can hurt me with. We have no kids and I have no $$ so come after me if you wish.
Now for the man that I love, well, I was going to leave the site for him, but he wants me here. He doesn't want me to be alone when we are not together and encouraged me to stay.
Finally I love this site, I have been elsewhere and I prefer her. Some claim its slow some nights but I believe its fun all the time. I can start threads and respond to almost all the ones already in active. I love the people here and I think they like my company too.

So yes I have been warned and thanks.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:08 PM   #13
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change

you really get around dont you? So who do you fear the most?
WandaRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:10 PM   #14
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

Quote:

My mistress, though --- I'd be soooooo fucked!! Cotties

Not to mention my cyber lover -- she'd be seriously pissed! Tiger

Old 10-02-2007, 10:18 PM   #15
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

Thanked 1,222 Times in 872 Posts
surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like

Quote:

Good thing my spouse doesn't know anything about computers!

I keep my Browsing History wiped clean and my admin rights locked up tight! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure (and avoids a serious butt whoopin').
surfnchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:20 PM   #16
hoss
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnchat
Good thing my spouse doesn't know anything about computers!

I keep my Browsing History wiped clean and my admin rights locked up tight! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure (and avoids a serious butt whoopin').
good thing bud ...cause if u use Internet Explorer and just delete history and your cookies ,they are still in a folder on your hard drive ,its a bug they still havent fixed ...
Old 10-02-2007, 10:23 PM   #17
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

Thanked 1,222 Times in 872 Posts
surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoss
good thing bud ...cause if u use Internet Explorer and just delete history and your cookies ,they are still in a folder on your hard drive ,its a bug they still havent fixed ...
Thanks! I didn't know that! I know for sure the wifey doesn't know that either!
surfnchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:30 PM   #18
duanehofner
Flirting God

duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Penny, we know you're concerned and we appreciate it.
duanehofner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:33 PM   #19
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie G
you really get around dont you? So who do you fear the most?

Hoss.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #20
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Quote:
Hoss.
Damn... and all this time I thought it was ME!
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #21
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
Damn... and all this time I thought it was ME!

Fear you? Fear you?

The only thing I fear, dear, is that we won't get to spend the weekend in my cabin, snowed in with nothing but the crackling fire to keep us company ...... again.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #22
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Quote:
Fear you? Fear you?

The only thing I fear, dear, is that we won't get to spend the weekend in my cabin, snowed in with nothing but the crackling fire to keep us company ...... again.
Then what should I do with this bottle of Merlot?
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #23
surfdude
Bring on the fun, man

surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ahh, spare - i always feel like a slut until i hear from you. then i realize i'm actually UNDER-sexed
surfdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:49 AM   #24
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
Then what should I do with this bottle of Merlot?
The last time you asked me that question, you REALLY didn't like my answer!
Old 10-03-2007, 01:23 AM   #25
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,508 Times in 11,861 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Thanks Penny, I personally have had my husband find out about the site, and three of my friends had been found out.. I lost a great friend CM because of it.. now, my marriage was over before my hubby found out.. but if he wanted to he could have searched hard to find something tiny to use against me, and recently I confronted someone... but we won't go there...

Thanks for this thread Penny... everyone should be careful...