Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:50 PM   #51
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

You havent been here long enough or made enough post yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domus
I did... nothing interesting...
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:57 PM   #52
Domus
R.I.P.

Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
You havent been here long enough or made enough post yet
...More posts, Penny ? You are trying to kill me Penny, arenít you ?
Domus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 10:31 PM   #53
Dancemor(m)
Super Flirt

Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute Dancemor(m) has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolff
I easily found out my wife having an affair by her carelessly-left-around emails, and subsequently had no problem monitoring her computer activity for a while. I can't be bothered doing that any more, and I'm not really worried about her finding out about this site (not that I've really done anything yet). Maybe we each need our 'time apart' and this is only txt after all (unless you live in Sydney )

Anyway she will never break my security, and I'm not giving that much away.
I agree with you Wolff........I dont believe that in a marriage....that anyone 'owns' anyone............ 'time apart'......is good to have sometimes.....
Dancemor(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 12:45 PM   #54
1on1
I Like Flirting

1on1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife knows that I visit these site's, as long as I good. But we all know how tempting a beautiful women can be. You know how the saying goes the one in hand never looks as good as the one that's not.
1on1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:18 PM   #55
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

I sometimes wish my hubby would look to see where I was. then he might understand what i need. He is clueless....So thanks for the info Penny. Nice to know there are others out there who care about our well being...
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:24 PM   #56
troos2
Super Flirt

troos2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanehofner
She may someday find I've been here. Big deal.
Same here.
troos2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 01:18 PM   #57
mrclark76
Flirting God

mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree...I sometimes wish the same of my wife. I think we've just hit one of those mid-life patches where we both feel like we're just run down by all of it (kids, jobs, school, aging parents...etc).
mrclark76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 01:24 PM   #58
boomer3
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute

Wife knows that I come to chat sites, just not the exact one. Would kinda be interested in how she would react. I know me being here has changed our sex life. Would hope the possibility of her being here would make it that much better.
boomer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:13 PM   #59
Penny
Proprietor

It did ours, when we started using the net together it made things much more fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer3
Wife knows that I come to chat sites, just not the exact one. Would kinda be interested in how she would react. I know me being here has changed our sex life. Would hope the possibility of her being here would make it that much better.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #60
boomer3
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute boomer3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It did ours, when we started using the net together it made things much more fun
Thats reassuring to hear. Hoping it will open my wife up more in that department. Meaning she doesn't hold back what she is really feeling.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #61
Penny
Proprietor

She may also club you to death for being here without her in the first place

Quote:
Thats reassuring to hear. Hoping it will open my wife up more in that department. Meaning she doesn't hold back what she is really feeling.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:35 PM   #62
boomer3
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

Quote:
She may also club you to death for being here without her in the first place
Maybe but willing to take may chances. She playfully accussed me of getting an idea that I had from here. She knows I chat just doesn't know where.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #63
Penny
Proprietor

Are u sure you want to share this place with her? Maybe you should send her to another site like this. They seem to be popping up everywhere

Quote:
Maybe but willing to take may chances. She playfully accussed me of getting an idea that I had from here. She knows I chat just doesn't know where.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:43 PM   #64
boomer3
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

Quote:
Are u sure you want to share this place with her? Maybe you should send her to another site like this. They seem to be popping up everywhere
That's the thing I would be fighting to decide on. So many people that I flirt with, and if we're hear at the same time would be hard to do. How do you and hubby manage it?
Old 10-12-2007, 05:48 PM   #65
Penny
Proprietor

We know its just a computer and as long as it dont get personal than its ok. Actually its ok for me but if he starts getting attention from other women then I may have to smack him around a little

Quote:
That's the thing I would be fighting to decide on. So many people that I flirt with, and if we're hear at the same time would be hard to do. How do you and hubby manage it?
Old 10-12-2007, 05:54 PM   #66
boomer3
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

Quote:
We know its just a computer and as long as it dont get personal than its ok. Actually its ok for me but if he starts getting attention from other women then I may have to smack him around a little
But Penny, he may enjoy that. What type of attention would you be referring to?
Old 10-12-2007, 05:56 PM   #67
p.a
Flirting God

p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute

Good, maybe she'll get mad and screw me
p.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:57 PM   #68
boomer3
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteraskme
Good, maybe she'll get mad and screw me
TOO FUNNY!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:54 PM   #69
Taren
Flirting God

Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like

AAAAHHHHHH Boomer you try and try. It's a good thing you have a sense of humor.
Taren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:56 PM   #70
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksue7274
AAAAHHHHHH Boomer you try and try. It's a good thing you have a sense of humor.
Welcome ksue...You need sense of humor during sex?

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:57 PM   #71
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Bring it on.........
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 12:56 AM   #72
Iwantutowantme
Just Keep on Going!!

Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute

She knows where I am at....most of the time........just not what I am doing
Iwantutowantme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:20 PM   #73
KissThis
Flirting God

KissThis has a reputation beyond repute KissThis has a reputation beyond repute KissThis has a reputation beyond repute KissThis has a reputation beyond repute KissThis has a reputation beyond repute KissThis has a reputation beyond repute KissThis has a reputation beyond repute KissThis has a reputation beyond repute KissThis has a reputation beyond repute KissThis has a reputation beyond repute KissThis has a reputation beyond repute

Good advice penny. I agee with what a few have already said. I dont care if hubby found out either. and my computer is also password protected. And my long distance boyfriend, lover, dont care if he found out either, since I started here WAY before him and I even met, hell even been thinking of inviting him over to the site.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:35 PM   #74
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like

Quote:
You should let him come and play with us Penny....we promise to be nice...

Do you believe us.....

The best thing about me is you.
~Shannon Crown
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #75
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Quote:
Oh Penny! You can count on us.... like MCat said... we promise to be nice... very nice... let Heaterman come out and play!!!

... you can't keep him in that cage forever, ya know!!!
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote