Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Old 07-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #26
Rays
Flirting God

Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJest View Post
DAMN NICE PITHY SUGAR HERE JIMMY...
Thanks Lucky. I thought it was pretty good when it entered my head. I might just have to help JM make Hallmark cards. LOL
Rays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #27
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,588 Times in 1,272 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJest View Post
...how would you have me do that...

your a smart man,,,,,you will figuare it out,,,,,
Old 07-24-2008, 05:33 PM   #28
LuckyJest
Questing...

LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrebla Rose View Post
your a smart man,,,,,you will figuare it out,,,,,
...furnish intense gradual unmittigated arrousal regarding...ERECTION?
Old 07-24-2008, 06:17 PM   #29
woodsman8
Super Flirt

woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute woodsman8 has a reputation beyond repute

Beauty is something that shines from within the woman, she has confidence in herself and must like herself as she is. You do not have to be a Barbi doll, they do not do it for me, give me a plain everyday girl next door, type lady who walks with confidence and knows what she wants and who she is. Every lady has her own beauty, she just has to bring it out to the world.
Atrebla Rose (07-24-2008), Heart (07-27-2008), OnceAKing (07-25-2008)
Old 07-24-2008, 08:57 PM   #30
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroken_lonely_wife View Post

Ladies:
What do you do to ensure you feel sexy? Any helpful hints for someone trying to find herself again?
The "physical" is a small part of it. The "sexy" is a small part of it. You need to look at your whole being.

Ask yourself:
  • What have you always wanted to do but were afraid to?
  • When are you quiet when you are dying to speak up and involve yourself? Get past your fear, do it & celebrate those small victories.
Also:
  • Buy some clothes that are pretty and make you feel good & sexy as you are NOW.
  • Read erotica.
  • Watch a sexy movie.
  • Take a bubble bath with yummy smelling oils while drinking a glass of wine and listening to soft music and think about what really turns you on without censoring what it may be. Sometimes you'll suprise yourself.
  • Get a pedicure.
  • Get your hair colored.
  • Find what makes you laugh & laugh a lot.
  • Do something selfish that you feel too guilty to do.
  • Exercize.
  • Fall in love with yourself as you are now.
  • Don't take shit from anyone. When you do you allow that type of behavior, you allow that person to steal a little peice of who you are and they don't deserve it!
  • Buy some new sheets with a high thread count and a fluffy pillow.
  • Talk to your girlfriends-- you need GOOD girlfriends. They will be there when the other stuff falls apart. They will be your memory if they really love you when you forget who you are.
  • Smile & flirt.
  • Do nice things for others.
  • Let go of your rage and anger. (Um, I still work on this one daily. LOL)
The changes take time, but before you know it people who have known you a long time will start asking if you've lost weight or had "work" done. They'll stare at you and tell you that you seem "different". Just smile and make them wonder. If you are a happy person full of sensual energy people will be drawn to you.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
Atrebla Rose (07-24-2008), fly (07-28-2008), Heart (07-27-2008), Krystal (07-28-2008), Rays (07-25-2008)
Old 07-24-2008, 10:51 PM   #31
Ally
Soloist extraordinaire

Thanked 6,670 Times in 4,393 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

How do you get your sexiness back?

1. Get a theme song....oh yes....that's right....it was an easy pick last July when I started my sexy back journey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgsTSHeNrlU

2. Make yourself a priority. I have always wanted to run....I would actually have dreams of me running and felt like I could run forever. So one day I finally got off my butt and did it. A year later I'm still at it and down 50 lbs.

3. Buy some lingerie.....nothing makes you feel sexier than some sexy lingerie...even if no one sees it.

4. Come here!!! Flirt and feel sexy because there are men here ready to make you feel like the sexy woman you already are.

5. Ignore anyone who puts you down because if you are going to change, do it for YOU...no one else!!!!
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ally For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008), Krystal (07-28-2008)
Old 07-24-2008, 11:06 PM   #32
softrosepetal
Flirting God

softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for posting this. I live in the same situation. I have come a long way in the last year, but have so much further to go. They will continue to pick you apart even when you are learning to feel better about yourself. So I will read these post too and wish you luck!
softrosepetal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to softrosepetal For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-24-2008, 11:31 PM   #33
jman
Great place to flirt !

jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute

I think her voice and walk can go a long way.
jman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jman For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-24-2008, 11:33 PM   #34
MagicalBeing
Flirting God

MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute

eyes... smile.... laugh.... and the way that she looks at you....
MagicalBeing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MagicalBeing For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-25-2008, 12:21 AM   #35
Icarus
Putting the Stud in Study

Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like

I'm attracted to a combination of physical beauty and attitude. My definition of physical beauty is fairly encompassing. I adore the female form like art. I love the curves, all of them. I don't like the caricatures of women that are foisted on us by the media. I prefer the forms of women that you see in art.

But the most perfect physical beauty cannot compensate for a lack of intellect and attitude. Conversely, intellect and attitude will compensate for most any physical flaws, which, quite frankly, I probably haven't noticed or if I have, don't consider flaws anyway.

My wife is physically attractive and she has the intellect and attitude to make things interesting when she wants to. But I've learned that it doesn't matter what I think, if she doesn't feel attractive, nothing I can say will change that. Sometimes, it's very frustrating. She catches the eye of some random construction worker and tells me it makes her feel good to know she still has it. I make the comment that she doesn't appreciate my compliments, I'm told that they don't count because we're married and I'm obligated to tell her she's attractive. Trust me, I'm not, and sometimes her attitude turns me off.

It's not a beer belly, it's a gas tank for a sex machine.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Icarus For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-25-2008, 12:32 AM   #36
MarriedQt
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a stay at home mom and I NEVER feel sexy anymore....hubby tells me how hot i am and i laugh it off.
But i do feel sexy when i get dressed up and put on makeup and do my hair. Wearing heels helps alot too!
Or if i want to feel sexy in bed i just toss on the thigh highs and a lacy teddy and let my hubby ravage me.
MarriedQt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MarriedQt For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-25-2008, 12:36 AM   #37
MagicalBeing
Flirting God

MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute

You painted a very good picture.. i think you are sexy... keep the good work and buy more high heels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarriedQt View Post
I'm a stay at home mom and I NEVER feel sexy anymore....hubby tells me how hot i am and i laugh it off.
But i do feel sexy when i get dressed up and put on makeup and do my hair. Wearing heels helps alot too!
Or if i want to feel sexy in bed i just toss on the thigh highs and a lacy teddy and let my hubby ravage me.
MagicalBeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:54 AM   #38
Intensive
Super Flirt

Intensive has a reputation beyond repute Intensive has a reputation beyond repute Intensive has a reputation beyond repute Intensive has a reputation beyond repute Intensive has a reputation beyond repute Intensive has a reputation beyond repute Intensive has a reputation beyond repute Intensive has a reputation beyond repute Intensive has a reputation beyond repute Intensive has a reputation beyond repute Intensive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay...some of you know that I have not had a wonderful marriage (like many of us)...my self esteem has been shattered by a husband that finds my looks "disgusting"...many of you have helped me through some of this but I am curious....how in the world do I get my sexiness back?!

Ladies:

What do you do to ensure you feel sexy? Any helpful hints for someone trying to find herself again?

Gentlemen:

What does a woman do that screams "sexy" to you? Is it her looks, attitude, or a little of both?

Thanks...you are all sooo awesome!!!!
For me Sexy is all about the attitude and using the body that you have!! All woman have a "female" body, all it takes to be sexy with that, is the attitude that you have what it takes to be Sexy!! You need to find a way to let your self love who you are, then you can feel sexy enough for any man!

If when you are comfortable with yourself, and feeling sexy, your husband still does not like who you are, then I would say that the problem is his, not yours!
Atrebla Rose (07-25-2008), Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-25-2008, 01:19 AM   #39
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,588 Times in 1,272 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy30 View Post
How do you get your sexiness back?

1. Get a theme song....oh yes....that's right....it was an easy pick last July when I started my sexy back journey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgsTSHeNrlU

2. Make yourself a priority. I have always wanted to run....I would actually have dreams of me running and felt like I could run forever. So one day I finally got off my butt and did it. A year later I'm still at it and down 50 lbs.

3. Buy some lingerie.....nothing makes you feel sexier than some sexy lingerie...even if no one sees it.

4. Come here!!! Flirt and feel sexy because there are men here ready to make you feel like the sexy woman you already are.

5. Ignore anyone who puts you down because if you are going to change, do it for YOU...no one else!!!!

Congrats Sweet lady,,,,,,
Old 07-25-2008, 02:44 AM   #40
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

Its all about confidence

fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fourisit For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-25-2008, 04:37 AM   #41
FizProf
Goodbye

FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like

Quote:

What does a woman do that screams "sexy" to you? Is it her looks, attitude, or a little of both?

Mostly that I could talk to her about anything and that we don't seem to run out of things to say...
FizProf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FizProf For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-25-2008, 06:06 AM   #42
whtwmnlvr
RESURRECTED!!!!!!!!!!

whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute

for me it has to be the total package, she has to have it all.
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-25-2008, 09:12 AM   #43
gspotlover
Flirting God

gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute gspotlover has a reputation beyond repute

A woman's personality and the way she treats other people is sexy. A woman can look great and have a perfect body, but if she's bitch, she's not sexy.
gspotlover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gspotlover For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2008, 09:33 AM   #44
rugbyguy
Super Flirt

rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourisit View Post
Its all about confidence
Couldn't agree more
rugbyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:17 PM   #45
Jack Robinson
Married And Flirting

Jack Robinson is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Gentlemen:

Some of both...attitude 60% and looks 40%. I think a woman that is comfortable with the way she looks and dresses sexy is nice. I mean I've seen women that would be considered overweight, but like the way they look, and show confidence (not bitchiness) and style that are a lot sexier than a woman who could be Miss America and is a bitch. If a woman is to thin thats a turn off for me.
Jack Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Robinson For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-25-2008, 04:26 PM   #46
BlondieS
The Mad Hatter

Thanked 4,148 Times in 2,959 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

Confidence in yourself first and all the rest just falls into place. Now that is very sexy indeed. I add to that a sprinkle of high maintenance, and all those four inch heels!
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BlondieS For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-25-2008, 04:37 PM   #47
sweetsouthernbelle
Married And Flirting

sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute sweetsouthernbelle has a reputation beyond repute

her curves..
sweetsouthernbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetsouthernbelle For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-26-2008, 04:35 AM   #48
PleasurePirate
Locator of Lost Desires

PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute

Passion and desire that you can see, smell and taste, along with a total lack of inhibition in bed. A sexy woman smolders even with her clothes on.
PleasurePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PleasurePirate For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008)
Old 07-26-2008, 08:47 PM   #49
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Attitude. Lots of it.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:48 PM   #50
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
The "physical" is a small part of it. The "sexy" is a small part of it. You need to look at your whole being.

Ask yourself:
  • What have you always wanted to do but were afraid to?
  • When are you quiet when you are dying to speak up and involve yourself? Get past your fear, do it & celebrate those small victories.
Also:
  • Buy some clothes that are pretty and make you feel good & sexy as you are NOW.
  • Read erotica.
  • Watch a sexy movie.
  • Take a bubble bath with yummy smelling oils while drinking a glass of wine and listening to soft music and think about what really turns you on without censoring what it may be. Sometimes you'll suprise yourself.
  • Get a pedicure.
  • Get your hair colored.
  • Find what makes you laugh & laugh a lot.
  • Do something selfish that you feel too guilty to do.
  • Exercize.
  • Fall in love with yourself as you are now.
  • Don't take shit from anyone. When you do you allow that type of behavior, you allow that person to steal a little peice of who you are and they don't deserve it!
  • Buy some new sheets with a high thread count and a fluffy pillow.
  • Talk to your girlfriends-- you need GOOD girlfriends. They will be there when the other stuff falls apart. They will be your memory if they really love you when you forget who you are.
  • Smile & flirt.
  • Do nice things for others.
  • Let go of your rage and anger. (Um, I still work on this one daily. LOL)
The changes take time, but before you know it people who have known you a long time will start asking if you've lost weight or had "work" done. They'll stare at you and tell you that you seem "different". Just smile and make them wonder. If you are a happy person full of sensual energy people will be drawn to you.

Sneaky, that was awesome!!! I completely agree. I think confidence is a HUGE part of being sexy.

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Torin For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (07-28-2008)