Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Old 07-26-2008, 08:42 PM   #51
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
I'm attracted to a combination of physical beauty and attitude. My definition of physical beauty is fairly encompassing. I adore the female form like art. I love the curves, all of them. I don't like the caricatures of women that are foisted on us by the media. I prefer the forms of women that you see in art.

But the most perfect physical beauty cannot compensate for a lack of intellect and attitude. Conversely, intellect and attitude will compensate for most any physical flaws, which, quite frankly, I probably haven't noticed or if I have, don't consider flaws anyway.

My wife is physically attractive and she has the intellect and attitude to make things interesting when she wants to. But I've learned that it doesn't matter what I think, if she doesn't feel attractive, nothing I can say will change that. Sometimes, it's very frustrating. She catches the eye of some random construction worker and tells me it makes her feel good to know she still has it. I make the comment that she doesn't appreciate my compliments, I'm told that they don't count because we're married and I'm obligated to tell her she's attractive. Trust me, I'm not, and sometimes her attitude turns me off.
I hate it when a woman doesn't take compliments well. It's really sad. Most women talk about wanting to feel sexy but when you do tell them they are sexy, beautiful, hot, etc. they often look at you like you are on crack or something. Most of us enjoy the looks of a pretty, sexy woman and we can be pretty shy about telling you, if you are a stranger or don't know you that well. Take the compliment for what it is, a compliment. For you to get it, you ARE those things. We aren't BSing you! Enjoy it. Feel good about yourself. Scream from the roof tops "I still got it!" and flaunt it. Don't be afraid to explore your sexiness. Don't be afraid to show that cleavage, get your nails done, buy clothes that you feel good in, whether they be jeans, a dress or skirt. If you feel good in them, you will feel good about yourself and will want others to notice your confidence. And confidence, my dear ladies, says it all. I have seen women that are beautiful and know they are but have a way about them that says they are very insecure. Becuase of that, I don't feel that a woman like that is sexy. Whereas, I have seen women that carry themselves well. They have this air about them that just catches your attention. You don't know what it is but they have "it" and you look at them and can tell... they take pride in their appearance, they walk with a certain strut about them, their head is held high and talk with intelligence. They really have it going on. Now, to me, THAT is sexy! Not all of you will agree but that is what I feel makes a woman sexy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OICurready4me For This Useful Post:
Heart (07-27-2008), Krystal (07-28-2008)
Old 07-28-2008, 12:06 AM   #52
silverado_mick
Deranged

silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute

This will not be the first or last time I'll say this, but everything about a woman is sexy!

The way she walks, carries herself, her hair, her eyes, the way her hips become her legs. Show me a woman, and I'll show you in what ways she turns me on.

It varies on a case by case basis of course, but there is at least one thing about every woman that is sexy. Once she figures out what it is...look out boys.
OnceAKing (07-28-2008)
Old 07-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #53
nurse.hottie
Flirting Goddess

nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute nurse.hottie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroken_lonely_wife View Post
Okay...some of you know that I have not had a wonderful marriage (like many of us)...my self esteem has been shattered by a husband that finds my looks "disgusting"...many of you have helped me through some of this but I am curious....how in the world do I get my sexiness back?!

Ladies:

What do you do to ensure you feel sexy? Any helpful hints for someone trying to find herself again?

Gentlemen:

What does a woman do that screams "sexy" to you? Is it her looks, attitude, or a little of both?

Thanks...you are all sooo awesome!!!!
sexy comes from with in and once you know that you don't need a douche bag of a husband to bring you down, bring it back girl bring it back!
nurse.hottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 12:28 AM   #54
catm
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

catm has a reputation beyond repute catm has a reputation beyond repute catm has a reputation beyond repute catm has a reputation beyond repute catm has a reputation beyond repute catm has a reputation beyond repute catm has a reputation beyond repute catm has a reputation beyond repute catm has a reputation beyond repute catm has a reputation beyond repute catm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado_mick View Post
This will not be the first or last time I'll say this, but everything about a woman is sexy!

The way she walks, carries herself, her hair, her eyes, the way her hips become her legs. Show me a woman, and I'll show you in what ways she turns me on.

It varies on a case by case basis of course, but there is at least one thing about every woman that is sexy. Once she figures out what it is...look out boys.
WOW - I think that's about the nicest thing a guy could ever say about women! Wonder what my one thing is....hmmmm?
catm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to catm For This Useful Post:
silverado_mick (07-28-2008)
Old 07-28-2008, 01:05 AM   #55
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like

Everything about a woman is sexy; How she carries herself, how she walks, how she talks, the way she looks at you with her eyes.

Sexiness is not really the way a lady looks but the way she treats her man. The way that she will flirt.

Looks are just 10% of the package.
sexytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 02:12 AM   #56
silverado_mick
Deranged

silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute silverado_mick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmom View Post
WOW - I think that's about the nicest thing a guy could ever say about women! Wonder what my one thing is....hmmmm?

Well, I dont really have much to go on, but from talking to you briefly you seem pretty outgoing and confident in yourself, your relationship, and your life. Just to take a stab in the dark I'd be willing to bet that the way you walk, with your head high, making eye contact and being flirty, that's whats sexy. Confidence and a good sense of self worth always translate into attractiveness. I know this because I'm ugly and would never get laid otherwise!

Or I could be completely wrong and you just have a great rack, either way it works for you!
Old 07-28-2008, 03:15 AM   #57
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like

Wow Sneaky, You hit all the points.. where did you find all of this wisdom? Were you a buddist monk in a previous life to be so enlightened?
sexytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sexytiger For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (07-28-2008)
Old 07-28-2008, 03:41 AM   #58
kaycee727(m)
Flirting God

kaycee727(m) has disabled reputation

Funny when I was younger it was all about looks. Now there is so much more. The combination of looks and attitude and the way you carry yourself. A sexy walk and the look coming from your eyes has to be smooth and sultry.
kaycee727(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:30 AM   #59
whtwmnlvr
RESURRECTED!!!!!!!!!!

whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute

All of the beautiful curves of her body and the way she smiles and licks her lips when she talks.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:51 AM   #60
Sarge
EXTENDED LEAVE

Thanked 1,003 Times in 758 Posts
Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like

To me, it really comes from within. Personality is the biggest thing. A woman who is comfortable with who she is will always get attention.

Personally, I don't understand guys that play minds games with women. I'd like to wire a long electrical cord to their nuts and let the lady plug it in everytime they start their crap.
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #61
sackingfan2000
Married And Flirting

sackingfan2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

What makes a woman sexy to me is her self confidence. When a woman is unassured with herself it is reflected.
We all have so called imperfections but its those imperfections that make us unique. Uniqueness is perfection so all are perfect and there is no need to have reservations or inhibitions.
sackingfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:42 PM   #62
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytiger View Post
Wow Sneaky, You hit all the points.. where did you find all of this wisdom? Were you a buddist monk in a previous life to be so enlightened?
CLOSE! I happen to have watched A LOT of Oprah! LMAO.

And the Monk thing would SO never work out for me since I can NOT keep quiet for fifteen minuites of awake time. LOL.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 02:02 PM   #63
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
The "physical" is a small part of it. The "sexy" is a small part of it. You need to look at your whole being.

Ask yourself:
  • What have you always wanted to do but were afraid to?
  • When are you quiet when you are dying to speak up and involve yourself? Get past your fear, do it & celebrate those small victories.
Also:
  • Buy some clothes that are pretty and make you feel good & sexy as you are NOW.
  • Read erotica.
  • Watch a sexy movie.
  • Take a bubble bath with yummy smelling oils while drinking a glass of wine and listening to soft music and think about what really turns you on without censoring what it may be. Sometimes you'll suprise yourself.
  • Get a pedicure.
  • Get your hair colored.
  • Find what makes you laugh & laugh a lot.
  • Do something selfish that you feel too guilty to do.
  • Exercize.
  • Fall in love with yourself as you are now.
  • Don't take shit from anyone. When you do you allow that type of behavior, you allow that person to steal a little peice of who you are and they don't deserve it!
  • Buy some new sheets with a high thread count and a fluffy pillow.
  • Talk to your girlfriends-- you need GOOD girlfriends. They will be there when the other stuff falls apart. They will be your memory if they really love you when you forget who you are.
  • Smile & flirt.
  • Do nice things for others.
  • Let go of your rage and anger. (Um, I still work on this one daily. LOL)
The changes take time, but before you know it people who have known you a long time will start asking if you've lost weight or had "work" done. They'll stare at you and tell you that you seem "different". Just smile and make them wonder. If you are a happy person full of sensual energy people will be drawn to you.

WOW.........you DO watch a LOT of Oprah!
(but it was amazing.......and I SO needed to hear it today. And work on a few of these......I'm so glad you are my friend!)

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fly For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (07-28-2008)
Old 07-28-2008, 04:27 PM   #64
Tndream
chaos in a corset

Thanked 1,415 Times in 916 Posts
Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargethree View Post
Personally, I don't understand guys that play minds games with women. I'd like to wire a long electrical cord to their nuts and let the lady plug it in everytime they start their crap.
Oh my, I DO like the way you think Sarge.
And my family says I have the wicked mind.

Wanna compare notes sometime? LOL
Old 07-28-2008, 04:30 PM   #65
PleasurePirate
Locator of Lost Desires

PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute PleasurePirate has a reputation beyond repute

Attitude, brains and personality are huge factors. A woman can be physically beautiful and be such a pain in the ass that she's hardly worth the trouble.

On the other hand, some women have such confidence, poise, and personality that you only see that. While I tend to not be into women who outweigh me, Queen Latifah comes to mind as example.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #66
Good_Lad
Filling in the blanks.

Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. I would have to say attitude mostly. If a woman feels sexy, she usually portrays herself as sexy. Looks don't matter then.
For me I love a nice smile, a passing glance held just too long, "innocent" contact.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:52 PM   #67
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaycee727(m) View Post
Funny when I was younger it was all about looks. Now there is so much more. The combination of looks and attitude and the way you carry yourself. A sexy walk and the look coming from your eyes has to be smooth and sultry.

I've been told at times that I have *that look* in my eyes. Well....*that look*....comes from being able to look at a man....and know the amazing things you could do to him with your mouth.

It shows.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:36 PM   #68
BlondieS
The Mad Hatter

Thanked 4,148 Times in 2,959 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargethree View Post
To me, it really comes from within. Personality is the biggest thing. A woman who is comfortable with who she is will always get attention.

Wonderful sarge! You're hired! Here is my list....
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:38 PM   #69
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 8,476 Times in 5,445 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

What makes a woman sexy is how well she gives loving to her man!

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:47 PM   #70
Ottoman
Super Flirt

Ottoman has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
I've been told at times that I have *that look* in my eyes. Well....*that look*....comes from being able to look at a man....and know the amazing things you could do to him with your mouth.

It shows.
You convinced me!!!!!
Ottoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:49 PM   #71
Ottoman
Super Flirt

Ottoman has disabled reputation

Be Classy and confident. If the chemistry is there it doesn't take much more than a smile and a wink to make him think you're the sexiest thing alive.
Ottoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:50 PM   #72
boredinmass
More than Bi

boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like

the look of desire, the small of her back, and the filth that comes from her mouth. thats what makes a woman sexy
boredinmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:04 PM   #73
sweetnspicy
flirting goddess

sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute

Her confidence...her smile, her eyes....her walk...
sweetnspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:25 PM   #74
Nomad
370HSSV 0773H

Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like

Its an overall look. Confidence, contentment. It shows on her face, in her eyes, the way she walks and carries herself.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:57 PM   #75
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybabe View Post
WOW.........you DO watch a LOT of Oprah!

(but it was amazing.......and I SO needed to hear it today. And work on a few of these......I'm so glad you are my friend!)
Aw, you are already WAY sexy! That was SUCH an "Ah-ha moment" for me. See, I can't stop!
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote