Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:41 PM   #26
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTooGirly View Post
This is just me, but I never went in for the strippers either and would have been annoyed if someone had done it when I'd asked them not to...and if your sister is as strong-willed as you are... But you know her better, of course, so that was just my standard $0.02.

A trip could be fun, and you could incorporate the scavenger hunt idea as you go to make it less of a drudge if the trip's a long one. Maybe even make it a girly-themed day trip: find a hotel with a spa and do mani-pedis or something like that before going out on the town. Most of the bigger chain or "boutique" hotels offer packages for that kind of thing.

Something that a friend of mine did for her sister was to have all of the people coming to her party contribute something for a scrapbook, which was presented to her at he party and prompted a HUGE hugapalooza and many Hallmark moments. Of course, that's kind of 180 degrees away from Life Savers and plastic penises, but hey...suggestions ya want, suggestions ya get! Good luck and have fun!!

Awwwwwwwww! I LOVE that idea, the scrapbook would be SO perfect!! And of course, its gonna be a sleep over... I have a huge suite of rooms reserved already.

I was thinking more of a .... silly?... stripper? Like maybe a little person? I dunno. I'm still rolling it all over in my head. All her girlfriends are pushing for real strippers, and they are willing to pay for it, so thats a big deciding factor, too.

Thanks for the great ideas, everyone!!

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:41 PM   #27
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Not to mention the fact that it might be a challenge to actually FIND male strippers in WV... well, ones without mullets and all.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:06 PM   #28
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
I never had a bachelorette party! I wanna come!
I never did either...I think that's why Vegas was invented! I'm thinkin' road trip!!!

Congrats, Torin...if I come up with any brilliant ideas, I'll let you know!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:30 PM   #29
airborne soldier
Master of War

airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torin View Post
My baby sis is getting married!!! She is only 20... sooooo young. BUT... she is mature for her age, and no amount of talking is changing her mind. *sigh*

But, as her maid of honor, I get to throw the party! And I want to make sure it's one she will never forget.

It's going to be a combo party... bachlorette, and a lingere party. Any fun ideas??

Or... any advice and pearls of wisdom I can pass on??

I can dance for her... Me in nothing but my combat boots!!! HAHAHA
airborne soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #30
Sensual Woman
Dog Lover

Thanked 5,336 Times in 3,711 Posts
Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne soldier View Post
I am SOOO there!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 05:33 PM   #31
Torin
Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon301 View Post
Torin, how long do you figure before you show baby sis the way to this site?

She still believes in happily ever after... I would never hope to take that from her. I hope she NEVER needs this site, as wonderful as it is.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #32
Torin
Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne soldier View Post
hee hee... If you are so eager to strip, I'm sure us M&F gals can throw a MUCH naughtier party!!

Old 10-25-2008, 05:44 PM   #33
Nice
Slightly Devilish

Thanked 1,119 Times in 897 Posts
Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like

If you go to a bar at all...Candy necklaces work great! And ya...I wanna come too!
Nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:14 PM   #34
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
I never did either...I think that's why Vegas was invented! I'm thinkin' road trip!!!
Funny....I was just thinking that was why AshleyMadison.com was invented.

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote