Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:34 AM   #1
Sensual Woman
Goodbye

Thanked 5,108 Times in 3,544 Posts
Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like
Default Let's Talk About Our Pets

This thread is to talk about our beloved furry (and non furry) family members. Share information, stories, pictures, and etc.

I have 2 dogs: an eleven year old male pug who is a mama's boy and a six year old female border collie mix. My pug sleeps up against me every night. He has congestive heart failure and is on meds for that. My border collie mix wears a brace on her left knee because she tore her CCL this winter playing with another dog and slipped on an icy path of snow. She has to wear the brace for nine months while it heals.
Sensual Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Woman For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 10:43 AM   #2
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 16,942 Times in 11,256 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

I have furliens....

a dog...a ShiPom...Gizmo...He's about 9...Terrified of fireworks & storms, runs upstairs ironically towards the metal roof...Goob...But a good boy...Sings Happy Birthday like nobodys biz, it's a hoot, and people love it.

3 pussies now (after losing our beloved oldest Peanut a lil over a month ago)

Oreo our now oldest...She's my spooky black cat, hates when people get emotional or loud and comes to aid the situation and has been my comfort after Peanuts passing.

Potato THE ASSHOLE....I loathe him, he chases and terrorizes the girl cats, he's just....an asshole....

And my Luna...our kitten...She's sassy and vocal and Miss Midols shadow...lol

I also have a groundhog....Chuck!...He's like my dude...He brings me joy

And we have Dorito the Chipmunk

And Satan the big Black Raven

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~ "Wanna?"
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DomesticDiva For This Useful Post:
gdgrl (05-19-2017), Just A Girl (05-19-2017), Sensual Woman (05-19-2017), SoCal guy (05-20-2017), SophieC (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 10:56 AM   #3
vlinder
})i({

Thanked 7,548 Times in 4,793 Posts
vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like

I have two dogs, both from Romania where they lived a horrible life. Used as a ball, beaten and kicked with sticks, they lived in cages, no shelter against the cold and hardly any food. One is severely traumatised and the other is reasonably happy. Afraid of kids though coz kids used them as a ball to play soccer with.

3 rabbits, all second hand

2 guinea pigs

5 wedding pigeons

2 horses, a mare and a gelding, the mare is 32 and another animal that came into my possession because her owner didn't care for her. The gelding I have since he was a colt.

Oh and an aquarium
artemis (05-20-2017), gdgrl (05-19-2017), OneFineDay (05-19-2017), Sensual Woman (05-19-2017), SoCal guy (05-20-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 10:57 AM   #4
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 33,295 Times in 20,622 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

I have my crazy cat lady starter kit, 4 cats.
Three of them run around like idiots. Two of them are big fat fuckers. One of them eats everything and begs like a dog. One of them is my sweetest boy who loves his mama above all others and likes to snuggle with me while we watch Netflix.
Then we have a crazy cat that is like Red from that Shawshank Redemption movie. He was a feral cat that was born and lived outside until one day a couple years ago bubba came home and said "can we keep him".
He attacks all the other cats so he can't really be socialized. He loves me and bubba now but hates my hubs. He still attacks him when he's around him. He will play with the other cats thru the door. We call that game "Germany" cuz they only get along with a wall between them. When we do bring him out, he just high tails it back to his room. Every time I start feeling bad he lives in bubba's room, I remind myself that he only knew living on the hard streets before.
Just A Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Just A Girl For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (05-19-2017), gdgrl (05-19-2017), Sensual Woman (05-19-2017), SophieC (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 11:07 AM   #5
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,572 Times in 9,201 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

I named one of my balls ..... does that count?
Old 05-19-2017, 01:09 PM   #6
SophieC
Cake please

Thanked 4,169 Times in 2,315 Posts
SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
I think it only counts if you name them both.

We had two little fish. Except one of them swam his last lap this week. I miss his cheeky little face. I'm going to get some more, as suggested to me today I'm going to start my own little gang of fishes.
Just A Girl (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 01:13 PM   #7
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieC View Post
I think it only counts if you name them both.

We had two little fish. Except one of them swam his last lap this week. I miss his cheeky little face. I'm going to get some more, as suggested to me today I'm going to start my own little gang of fishes.
Another thread that is no good to me then

What would Lance do?
Old 05-19-2017, 01:23 PM   #8
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,044 Times in 5,252 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
We just want to know how much you pet it?!

gdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdgrl For This Useful Post:
gabrielle22 (05-19-2017), redcat (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 01:25 PM   #9
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgrl View Post
We just want to know how much you pet it?!
Double standards.... us fellas never ask you gals how often you scratch the hairless kitty

Wait

There's probably a thread for that

#gonetoolong
gdgrl (05-19-2017), Sensual Woman (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 01:26 PM   #10
Shawn
Forum Surfer

So I've got this pet snake
Old 05-19-2017, 01:27 PM   #11
SophieC
Cake please

Thanked 4,169 Times in 2,315 Posts
SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like

Quote:
Another thread that is no good to me then

What would Lance do?
Just name them both, put one of them on a lead and the other in a cage.

That came out really wrong but I feel like I should leave it to prove I'm an idiot.
Sensual Woman (05-19-2017), Shawn (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 01:30 PM   #12
gdgrl
Follow me

gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

I have 6 dogs, no cats, dogs are not cat friendly. Many moos, as you all know. I have birds, koi, chickens, geese, an umbrella cockatoo Willy and a donkey.

Just a couple of my dogs. The puppy is no longer a puppy, he thinks he's a 90lb lap dog.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-02-06 10.04.31.jpg (411.2 KB, 2 views)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdgrl For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (05-19-2017), Sensual Woman (05-19-2017), SoCal guy (05-20-2017), SophieC (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 01:36 PM   #13
gdgrl
Follow me

I used to have a barn owl that fell out of the nest and I raised him in a tree. I'd climb up in the tree and feed him raw steak. He flew away and I swear I still hear him screech from time to time.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdgrl For This Useful Post:
FeistyAngel (05-20-2017), Ivan (05-19-2017), Sensual Woman (05-19-2017), SoCal guy (05-20-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 01:37 PM   #14
Enigma77
JAG's Juicy Lobster 👑

Thanked 5,156 Times in 3,860 Posts
Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like

I had a German Shepherd who lived up to 17 years. Most ferocious but the biggest baby when it came time for shots - would make me carry him to the table.
Enigma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enigma77 For This Useful Post:
gdgrl (05-19-2017), Sensual Woman (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 02:04 PM   #15
Sensual Woman
Goodbye

Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlinder View Post
I have two dogs, both from Romania where they lived a horrible life. Used as a ball, beaten and kicked with sticks, they lived in cages, no shelter against the cold and hardly any food. One is severely traumatised and the other is reasonably happy. Afraid of kids though coz kids used them as a ball to play soccer with.

3 rabbits, all second hand

2 guinea pigs

5 wedding pigeons

2 horses, a mare and a gelding, the mare is 32 and another animal that came into my possession because her owner didn't care for her. The gelding I have since he was a colt.

Oh and an aquarium
Can I come visit?
Old 05-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #16
Sensual Woman
Goodbye

Quote:
I have 6 dogs, no cats, dogs are not cat friendly. Many moos, as you all know. I have birds, koi, chickens, geese, an umbrella cockatoo Willy and a donkey.

Just a couple of my dogs. The puppy is no longer a puppy, he thinks he's a 90lb lap dog.
I have seen 145 pound Great Danes that think they are lap dogs
Old 05-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #17
gdgrl
Follow me

Oh, and I have a horse too, poor guy is 26, deaf and almost blind.

Old 05-19-2017, 04:34 PM   #18
Sensual Woman
Goodbye

Quote:
Oh, and I have a horse too, poor guy is 26, deaf and almost blind.
Please post a pic of him!
Old 05-19-2017, 05:24 PM   #19
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,126 Times in 8,344 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:

Thank goodness for capitalization...for a second there, I thought you had a cockatoo willy and I was wondering!

I've blogged about my dog, so 'nuff said.
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redcat For This Useful Post:
gdgrl (05-23-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 05:33 PM   #20
Sensual Woman
Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat View Post
Thank goodness for capitalization...for a second there, I thought you had a cockatoo willy and I was wondering!

I've blogged about my dog, so 'nuff said.
More more!
Old 05-19-2017, 07:43 PM   #21
Ivan
Sidekick

Thanked 6,128 Times in 3,747 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

Lots of pets of every kind back in Europe.

In the states here my only pet is a dead insect named Fred who I've left on the windowsill. I think he's some kind of potato bug. I've grown kind of attached to him.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
artemis (05-20-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 07:45 PM   #22
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Thanked 14,835 Times in 10,708 Posts
gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute gabrielle22 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a pet rock. I painted him orange.
gabrielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gabrielle22 For This Useful Post:
artemis (05-20-2017)
Old 05-20-2017, 03:44 AM   #23
vlinder
})i({

Thanked 7,548 Times in 4,793 Posts
vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielle22 View Post
I have a pet rock. I painted him orange.
Well it is the new black these days ..
artemis (05-20-2017), gabrielle22 (05-20-2017), hijiller (05-20-2017), redcat (05-20-2017), Sensual Woman (05-20-2017)
Old 05-20-2017, 09:22 AM   #24
Sensual Woman
Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
Lots of pets of every kind back in Europe.

In the states here my only pet is a dead insect named Fred who I've left on the windowsill. I think he's some kind of potato bug. I've grown kind of attached to him.
Could be a stink bug. My son has a Central American Wood Turtle named Bobby to go along with our 2 dogs.

Last edited by Sensual Woman; 05-20-2017 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:28 AM   #25
SoCal guy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,423 Times in 2,171 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like

4 dogs
4 chickens
2 kids
1 wife

All high maintenance and pretty much unable to feed themselves.
SoCal guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoCal guy For This Useful Post:
redcat (05-20-2017)