Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 02-03-2008, 12:28 PM   #26
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

I always say SORRY, even when its not my fault. It even drives me crazy at times.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:28 PM   #27
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlie
well............I suppose it would depend on the situation and exactly WHAT it was I was busy sucking........wouldn't it?

A popcicle right....
sexytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #28
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

And I don't take compliments too well, I don't consider myself being the belle of the party, but the guys here are getting me use to it a little more.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:31 PM   #29
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateNaneki
And I don't take compliments too well, I don't consider myself being the belle of the party, but the guys here are getting me use to it a little more.

Have another compliment Ulti.....you lighten up the chat room when you enter..
Old 02-03-2008, 12:31 PM   #30
girlie
Super Flirt

girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytiger
A popcicle right....
Oh..........well a popcicle I would have to suck very SLOWLY and carefully.......using my tongue a lot......more so than actual sucking........
(BRAIN freeze ya know?)
girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:34 PM   #31
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

Quote:
Oh..........well a popcicle I would have to suck very SLOWLY and carefully.......using my tongue a lot......more so than actual sucking........
(BRAIN freeze ya know?)

Well we wouldn't want brain freeze....its better when you can actually think about what you are doing...

Maybe you like pickles?
Old 02-03-2008, 12:37 PM   #32
girlie
Super Flirt

girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute girlie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well we wouldn't want brain freeze....its better when you can actually think about what you are doing...

Maybe you like pickles?
LOL--oh baby, a big ol dill pickle
just sucking and sucking till all the juice is out.
god I haven't done that in AGES!!!!!
(mmm, I"m hungry now........anyone got a spare pickle?)
girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #33
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

Quote:
LOL--oh baby, a big ol dill pickle
just sucking and sucking till all the juice is out.
god I haven't done that in AGES!!!!!
(mmm, I"m hungry now........anyone got a spare pickle?)

Wheres the transporter.....I have a huge jar in the fridge!!
Old 02-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #34
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Quote:
Have another compliment Ulti.....you lighten up the chat room when you enter..
Thanks....but you sure its just not my color that is very bright??
Old 02-03-2008, 12:41 PM   #35
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateNaneki
Thanks....but you sure its just not my color that is very bright??

I was thinking of that bright smile and the great personality..
Old 02-03-2008, 12:42 PM   #36
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

I misunderstand easily....read more into situations than it actually is.

I trust too easily....have to work on that one and be more suspicious...need to keep people at a distance till I get to know them better

I'm a sucker for a smooth talker....

I hate housework....
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:43 PM   #37
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Quote:
I was thinking of that bright smile and the great personality..

Ah.... you are so nice...thank you
Old 02-03-2008, 12:47 PM   #38
dcowboy09
Distinquish

Thanked 1,330 Times in 1,107 Posts
dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like

i need to be more fun and a smooth talker
dcowboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #39
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,394 Times in 1,615 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

I give to easy...and I let people walk all over me...and always look like the fool afterwards....really need to learn to close the bank!!!!! To much of a softy!!!!
Kissie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:52 PM   #40
Taren
Flirting God

Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like

I am serious way to much of the time. I am so busy worrying about everything getting done around the house and what the kids need that I forget to relax and have fun. It will all be there when I get back.
Taren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:11 PM   #41
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

I don't trust very easily.
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:15 PM   #42
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey
I don't trust very easily.

I think that is actually a good trait...In this world there are so many people looking to scam....

My problem is I trust to easily
Old 02-03-2008, 01:15 PM   #43
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

Quote:
I think that is actually a good trait...In this world there are so many people looking to scam....

My problem is I trust to easily

Well stick with me and I'll watch your back.
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:22 PM   #44
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey
Well stick with me and I'll watch your back.

Well great to know....
Old 02-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #45
noodlegurl
Here and There!!!

noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute

I work entirely to much
noodlegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #46
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

One of the things I struggle the most with is forgiving and forgetting. Sometimes when even something very small happens I just can't seem to let it go sometimes. Not that I spend time "hating" someone or something, but I'll just turn myself off to a person and not even want to talk to them about even any basic small talk. It's just once that I feel I've been wronged or someone took advantage of me somehow I just sort of turn myself off emotionally that person. I could probably write a page and half on this, but you get the basic idea. That's something that I am struggling to get better at and think about it more and more these days.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #47
Dir
Flirting God

Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute

Overthink , which sometimes stops me enjoy the present ..at the end the present is the only thing thta is for sure !!!
Dir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #48
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlegurl
I work entirely to much
Yes relax noodle....need to play more
Old 02-03-2008, 01:40 PM   #49
noodlegurl
Here and There!!!

noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute

sweet tiger I will play with you anytime..........

Quote:
Yes relax noodle....need to play more
noodlegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:43 PM   #50
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlegurl
sweet tiger I will play with you anytime..........

awww noodle you put a really big happy grin on this Tiger.....