Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 12-14-2014, 02:37 PM   #5851
JustVina
Shutter Junkie
I Love It Here

JustVina Is God Like JustVina Is God Like JustVina Is God Like JustVina Is God Like JustVina Is God Like JustVina Is God Like JustVina Is God Like JustVina Is God Like JustVina Is God Like JustVina Is God Like JustVina Is God Like

Aquarius:

For some unknown reason, people seem to enjoy indulging you today and you're eager to let them. Perhaps your good luck is the result of your past behavior, but there's no need to analyze things on a deeper level now. The support of friends and family can make an important difference by bolstering your confidence and opening doors to unexpected opportunities. Embrace the love; make the most of your social life while it is in full bloom
JustVina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:00 PM   #5852
Violetsrblue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 5,149 Times in 3,237 Posts
Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like

ARIES
(March 21-April 19):
You will never make anything that lasts forever. Nor will I or anyone else. I suppose it’s possible that human beings will still be listening to Beethoven’s music or watching The Simpsons TV show 10,000 years from today, but even that stuff will probably be gone in five billion years, when the sun expands into a red giant star. Having acknowledged that hard truth, I’m happy to announce that in the next five weeks you could begin work in earnest on a creation that will endure for a very long time. What will it be? Choose wisely!
Violetsrblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 01:02 PM   #5853
jjcarter
♡Just having Fun♡
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,448 Times in 3,442 Posts
jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute

Sagittarius

Worries about health and work might be on your mind today. You could well be stressed out over whatever it is you're doing, and this might have you feeling a little less energetic than usual. It could be a good idea to work a little on lessening the stress in your life, but this feeling is going to pass whatever you do. Try to rest a little and have some fun in spite of the stress.
jjcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:00 PM   #5854
Violetsrblue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like

ARIES
You might want to close your doors and shutter your windows today as the self-protective Cancer Moon invites you to hide from the outer world. It's not that you're ready to become a hermit; it's just that you need a little time to reflect on all the recent changes you have experienced. Don't be hard on yourself if you aren't up for another challenge just yet. Sink in to your feelings and nurture your soul. There will be plenty of time tomorrow to re-enter the fray and show off your superhero powers for the ones you love.

this is exactly what I've done today. Relaxed and reflected.
Old 05-31-2015, 01:46 PM   #5855
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,096 Times in 8,063 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Leo 7/23-8/22
You Lions are known for creating a plan and boldly putting it into action. Your positivity is legendary, but overconfidence is your greatest nemesis. If you come on too strongly today, others might endorse your idea even if it's not a very good one. Your best bet now is to reveal your vulnerability; sharing your uncertainty gives your trusted allies a chance to offer their much-needed expertise. You can develop a winning strategy if you're willing to let go of your expectations and join in the group process.
Old 05-31-2015, 04:06 PM   #5856
Violet
Sparky's

Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like

Scorpio

A lot of activity could take place around home today. It could involve a number of visitors, or it could simply be a lot of work that needs doing. Either way, you might feel a bit frazzled, and the temptation to run away from it all might be almost irresistible. Relax! There's no need to stress out. Just do what needs to be done and enjoy the rest of the day.
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:33 AM   #5857
Violetsrblue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ARIES
"We are torn between nostalgia for the familiar and an urge for the foreign and strange,” wrote novelist Carson McCullers. “As often as not, we are homesick most for the places we have never known.” I’m guessing that these days you’re feeling that kind of homesickness, Aries. The people and places that usually comfort you don’t have their customary power. The experiences you typically seek out to strengthen your stability just aren’t having that effect. The proper response, in my opinion, is to go in quest of exotic and experimental stimuli. In ways you may not yet be able to imagine, they can provide the grounding you need. They will steady your nerves and bolster your courage.
Old 11-26-2015, 12:01 AM   #5858
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,850 Times in 12,068 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

LEO

The present planetary aspects could change your approach to life. Almost compulsively, you'll need to deepen your relationships with the people you've recently met. You'll probably be attracted to one of them, but be careful, as this person might not feel the same way about you. Look on the bright side. Why would you want to waste your energy on someone who doesn't care about you?

hard lesson but one I've already learned. I'm focusing on those who care.. And not allowing the ones who don't care to matter any more
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 12:06 AM   #5859
Andy__1963

Andy__1963 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
LEO

The present planetary aspects could change your approach to life. Almost compulsively, you'll need to deepen your relationships with the people you've recently met. You'll probably be attracted to one of them, but be careful, as this person might not feel the same way about you. Look on the bright side. Why would you want to waste your energy on someone who doesn't care about you?

hard lesson but one I've already learned. I'm focusing on those who care.. And not allowing the ones who don't care to matter any more
Watch out for those planetary aspects. They have an effect on your approach to life.
Andy__1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andy__1963 For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (11-26-2015)
Old 05-19-2016, 03:23 PM   #5860
Violetsrblue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ARIES
(March 21-April 19): "An oar moves a boat by entering what lies outside it," writes poet Jane Hirshfield. You can't use the paddle inside the boat! It's of no value to you unless you thrust it into the drink and move it around vigorously. And that's an excellent metaphor for you to keep in mind during the coming weeks, my friend. If you want to reach your next destination, you must have intimate and continual interaction with the mysterious depths that lie outside your known world.
Old 07-26-2016, 12:33 AM   #5861
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,308 Times in 6,385 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

JULY 26, 2016

Today is a terrific day to express your thoughts, Pisces. You'll find your mind especially clear and ready to tackle any mental issue that comes your way. Your tendency is toward free and unconventional ways of problem solving. Express the importance of being able to think for yourself. Write letters, make calls, and surprise someone with a personal visit. Connect with friends you haven't spoken with in a long time.
Old 07-26-2016, 09:25 PM   #5862
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,850 Times in 12,068 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Information is apt to come in erratic bursts today, Leo. You'll find that a great deal of nonverbal communication is revealed and you should listen not only with your ears but also with your eyes and heart. Keep an open mind. Let others finish their thoughts before you make any judgments. You're probably better off not making any judgments at all. Let people say their peace.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:46 PM   #5863
Violetsrblue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

October 5th we will experience a Full Moon (Hunter’s Moon) in the fiery sign of Aries. The Aries energy is dynamic, fiery, and electric. This Aries moon offers us initiating energy.

ARIES

March 21-April 19

Relationships are an excellent way for you to figure out who you are. This week, whether you like it or not, your identity will be reflected back to you through the mirror of your relationships, Aries. The kinds of people that you attract and the dynamics that you keep on finding yourself in are a reflection of you, and its your job to investigate what you’re being shown. The Full Moon only happens once a year in your sign and is always a good time to let go of what you’ve outgrown, my love.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:57 PM   #5864
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,308 Times in 6,385 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Oct 5, 2017 - Get things started. You have many fantastic ideas. Really, the hardest thing for you now is to choose which one to pursue first. Activities that engage your creativity and sensitivity are most appealing now. Give some strength to your heart, which is normally seen as being tender and overly sensitive. Know that you're brave and go for the gold.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:23 PM   #5865
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,096 Times in 8,063 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

LEO
Oct 05, 2017 - You’ve really been bogged down with the details of daily life, Leo, but today, the Full Moon in Aries is lighting a spark on a big dream of yours. The Aries Moon is in your ninth house of big visions and foreign affairs and big visions. Foreign matters and travel are favored, either in work or in love. And you are really passionate about bringing a matter to fulfillment right now. Your passions and energy are peaking today. Connect the world at large with some big dreams, and magic happens. What are your Full Moon wishes, Leo?
Old 10-05-2017, 04:24 PM   #5866
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,674 Times in 4,887 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

I only start reading my horoscope times I'm feeling utterly lost. I was happy that I had to scroll back several pages to find a date I was feeling that way.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daily , horoscope