Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation
Default Your Personal Information Should Never Be Given Out

to anyone on this site. I dont need it and I dont want to know your phone number or the town you live in or your personal email address. If you tell someone anything they can use to find you then that is on your head. I warn everyone here many times to keep your real life secret. Its alot harder to change where you live than it is to not tell people in the first place.

Things can get ugly fast and could be dangerous. We dont know who anyone here really is. To this day I have never talked to Lena on the phone. She runs this whole site and theres nothing we havent been able to not do by email.

Why would you want to give your info to anyone here. How do you KNOW they are arent a physco? This site is just for fun and its not a dating site that can track down the person you made a date with. They collect credit card payments and have that info. We dont have that ability.

Be careful and just have fun. If your looking for a date try AshleyMadison.com
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Phil Lander
Flirting God

Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute Phil Lander has a reputation beyond repute

the statemets above from Penny, makes a lot of sence. Soounds like a reasonable way to proceed here
Phil Lander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
Lady...Cherry
Twitterpated
Flirting Is My Life :)

Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute Lady...Cherry has a reputation beyond repute

Wise advice!
Lady...Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #4
MarcusZ
Super Flirt

MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute MarcusZ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Penny. We should all heed your advice. There are too many creeps and unscrupulous people out there in cyberland.
We tend to get lax in the pseudo anonymity of the WWW, and too often let our guard down.
If you agree with me, let me know.
my phone number is (452) 462-7...
Oops... It almost happened again!
Old 08-29-2011, 03:24 PM   #5
italyfun
Flirting God

italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute

that's true , but what happens if u have someone that is was in this site for lets say two yrs or something and that person live close by and u want a have a coffee , on Starbucks or exchange e-mails we should not take that risk either?
italyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
mrstaminaman
Married And Flirting

mrstaminaman is an unknown quantity at this point

you look beautiful sitting in that chair
mrstaminaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:47 AM   #7
Kyhoncho.
Gone!!!!
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,332 Times in 3,965 Posts
Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
to anyone on this site. I dont need it and I dont want to know your phone number or the town you live in or your personal email address. If you tell someone anything they can use to find you then that is on your head. I warn everyone here many times to keep your real life secret. Its alot harder to change where you live than it is to not tell people in the first place.

Things can get ugly fast and could be dangerous. We dont know who anyone here really is. To this day I have never talked to Lena on the phone. She runs this whole site and theres nothing we havent been able to not do by email.

Why would you want to give your info to anyone here. How do you KNOW they are arent a physco? This site is just for fun and its not a dating site that can track down the person you made a date with. They collect credit card payments and have that info. We dont have that ability.

Be careful and just have fun. If your looking for a date try AshleyMadison.com

Nice tits penny!!!
Kyhoncho. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:53 AM   #8
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,572 Times in 9,201 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Good to see the message is being delivered
Barkiss (10-27-2011)
Old 10-27-2011, 11:33 AM   #9
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Good to see the message is being delivered
No kidding!!! Awesome tits Penny!!!
Old 11-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #10
Alex_cyprus
Super Flirt

Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute Alex_cyprus has a reputation beyond repute

We should act cautiously and wisely !!!
Evaluate the situation and act accordingly with mature thinking !!!
Exploitation by others of our personal information constitutes violation of our personality !!!
Alex_cyprus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:36 PM   #11
TomIAm
Has the fun started yet?

Thanked 16,751 Times in 9,661 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_cyprus View Post
We should act cautiously and wisely !!!
Evaluate the situation and act accordingly with mature thinking !!!
Exploitation by others of our personal information constitutes violation of our personality !!!

uh...YEAH!
Old 02-06-2012, 08:31 AM   #12
iammeuc
Super Flirt

iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute iammeuc has a reputation beyond repute

aye aye aye
iammeuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #13
poet1966
Poetry in motion

poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute poet1966 has a reputation beyond repute

very wise advice Penny......now who was that that just ducked under my window?
poet1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to poet1966 For This Useful Post:
TheProfessor (02-23-2012)
Old 02-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #14
aristocrat
Flirting God

aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute

Wise words, Heed wisdom.
aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #15
SeanB
Yes my Avatar is ME!

SeanB has a reputation beyond repute SeanB has a reputation beyond repute SeanB has a reputation beyond repute SeanB has a reputation beyond repute SeanB has a reputation beyond repute SeanB has a reputation beyond repute SeanB has a reputation beyond repute SeanB has a reputation beyond repute SeanB has a reputation beyond repute SeanB has a reputation beyond repute SeanB has a reputation beyond repute

Ok that makes sense...profile information is designed for all this info.....although I do not know how many guys would mind having Sharon Stone busting down the front door on her way to the hot tub.....
Old 05-10-2012, 03:47 AM   #16
KayleeThatsMe
Freedom

KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like

Fake email works great!
KayleeThatsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #17
Archembeau
Deep Sea Exploration

Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute

Good advice
Archembeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:06 AM   #18
sebastien
Truly loving her

sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute

i have learned the hard way about giving out personal details, i got away with it for quite a while . then it bit me in the arse hard and deep. never again.
really folks be very very careful, on what you do and dont say about yourself.
sebastien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:03 AM   #19
uaisob69
Flirting God

uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute uaisob69 has a reputation beyond repute

Good advice
Old 09-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #20
elizabsm
Married And Flirting

elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute elizabsm has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, always a good reminder!!!
Old 09-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #21
Big_N_Thick
Flirting God

Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute Big_N_Thick has a reputation beyond repute

Good advice!
Big_N_Thick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:26 AM   #22
SunFlower67.
Flirtatious
I Made It To Premium

SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute SunFlower67. has a reputation beyond repute

Good info thanks!
SunFlower67. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:53 AM   #23
Chubbycheeks
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute Chubbycheeks has a reputation beyond repute

Top Tip
Chubbycheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #24
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like

cook tea then nice hot shower and then put my lay abouts on
Old 01-02-2013, 04:49 AM   #25
Dancer
Super Flirt

Dancer has a reputation beyond repute Dancer has a reputation beyond repute Dancer has a reputation beyond repute Dancer has a reputation beyond repute Dancer has a reputation beyond repute Dancer has a reputation beyond repute Dancer has a reputation beyond repute Dancer has a reputation beyond repute Dancer has a reputation beyond repute Dancer has a reputation beyond repute Dancer has a reputation beyond repute

don't forget your pics can be re-posted too
Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote