Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 08-19-2019, 09:08 PM   #126
justkimberly
Sweetness Personified

justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like

I guess I don't get why this is important to people... We all have a little pudge somewhere... well... except for scarlet*rose. #GreatJobBTW
madmax (08-20-2019), scarlet*rose (08-20-2019)
Old 09-03-2019, 10:28 PM   #127
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkimberly View Post
I guess I don't get why this is important to people... We all have a little pudge somewhere... well... except for scarlet*rose. #GreatJobBTW
Women are sexier with a little extra - nice curves and such, us guys arenít as fortunate, a few extra pounds is tough.
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hikergeek For This Useful Post:
justkimberly (09-04-2019), trlnlty (09-05-2019)
Old 09-04-2019, 01:36 AM   #128
msu
All In....

Thanked 7,012 Times in 5,891 Posts
msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like

It's difficult to feel sexy as a guy when you're "small" everywhere except the belly. I've cut it down, but it's not gone.

If I can't win someone over with my personality, ability to give, to listen, and a cute butt, then there's no hope.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:33 AM   #129
RockyTop
Smooth as TN whiskey

Thanked 1,122 Times in 921 Posts
RockyTop Is God Like RockyTop Is God Like RockyTop Is God Like RockyTop Is God Like RockyTop Is God Like RockyTop Is God Like RockyTop Is God Like RockyTop Is God Like RockyTop Is God Like RockyTop Is God Like RockyTop Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlnlty View Post
Yup, still the case, love me or leave it, I don't care. I'm much more than the size of my damn pants.
Absolutely!! The size of ones heart, goodness and compassion far outweigh (pun intended) the size of the number on a tag in a piece of clothing.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:09 PM   #130
cougarmomma
Ready's lady

Thanked 2,919 Times in 2,119 Posts
cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like

I was but then I decided to take back my health and make changes
Old 09-10-2019, 10:09 PM   #131
msu
All In....

Thanked 7,012 Times in 5,891 Posts
msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarmomma View Post
I was but then I decided to take back my health and make changes
That's awesome, sweetie!! Congratulations!!

For those of us able to do that, it's a blessing. I also have family members that, no matter what, they remain "plus size". I dearly love them, no matter what container their soul is in.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:22 PM   #132
Fannie
Flirting God

Fannie has a reputation beyond repute Fannie has a reputation beyond repute Fannie has a reputation beyond repute Fannie has a reputation beyond repute Fannie has a reputation beyond repute Fannie has a reputation beyond repute Fannie has a reputation beyond repute Fannie has a reputation beyond repute Fannie has a reputation beyond repute Fannie has a reputation beyond repute Fannie has a reputation beyond repute

I am not, although I truly believe that what is in one's heart reflects his or her beauty from within and that in of itself matters more than one's size.
Fannie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fannie For This Useful Post:
justkimberly (09-11-2019), msu (09-11-2019), RockyTop (09-11-2019)