Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 05-21-2007, 06:47 PM   #1
surfdude
Bring on the fun, man

surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute surfdude has a reputation beyond repute
Default If I had to live by one rule, it would be _____

Never, ever, ever take me seriously.

No, really

And you?
surfdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:31 PM   #2
Amaretto
Life Is Good

Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute

one rule? hmmm. that is really a good, thought-provoking question.

i'm a bit of a pollyanna, so my rule would be: do only those things that increase the amount of joy and love in the world.

here are some ideas to get your started:
Amaretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:15 PM   #3
sweet

Thanked 2,869 Times in 1,822 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

Hmmm...I guess mine would be the old fashioned, golden rule of do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
Amaretto
Life Is Good

Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet
Hmmm...I guess mine would be the old fashioned, golden rule of do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
yes, that's always a great one!
Amaretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:32 PM   #5
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Before you find fault in others, make sure you take a long hard look in a mirror.
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:48 PM   #6
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

I like the quote

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"

I try and keep this in my mind everyday at work. I want to change the way patients are treated when coming for service at the hospital. So many people I work with are negative from the time they get up in the morning till they go to bed at night. We work in healthcare...sick people should not be subjected to caregivers in a bad mood or with a short temper. Make someone else happy, start their day off on a good note...its amazing how much nicer my day goes when I've made someone else happy first.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:01 PM   #7
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Do not do anything stupid, and nothing stupid should happen to you

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:02 PM   #8
fly

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward in life ... with grace, strength, courage, and confidence

Old 05-21-2007, 09:05 PM   #9
fly

Treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward.

Old 05-21-2007, 09:09 PM   #10
fly

Ok........OK..............I couldn't pick just ONE...........give me a break!!!!

Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself

Old 05-21-2007, 09:10 PM   #11
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Say "thank you, ma'am or sir" to everyone, even the cashier who hands you your change or the person who holds a door for you! You'd be amazed, for some of those folks it could be the kindest thing they've heard, or the most respected they've felt all day.
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:13 PM   #12
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

Try to find the good in everyone. Sometimes you must look DEEP....but it is there. Behind everyone's actions and reactions is a story. Everyone has a story. Sometimes you must take the time to seek that story to understand the actions.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:35 PM   #13
confusedman
ConneCTed Flirt

confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute

My bottom line? To give more to this world than I take from it...
Old 05-21-2007, 10:04 PM   #14
AffableOne
Just a Regular Guy

AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute

To treat each person, regardless of age or place in their life, with a mutual respect.
AffableOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:11 PM   #15
MysteryLaidee
Flirting Goddess

MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute MysteryLaidee has a reputation beyond repute

Just be nice to each other...everyone....when you ask someone how are you? mean it and wait and listen to what they say and then respond to it....you may be surprised how it affects that persons outlook maybe not their life, but maybe their day.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:51 AM   #16
living to Flirt
Flirting God

living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute

Try everything that life throws your way, cause tomorrow may not arrive!
living to Flirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:29 PM   #17
Crawfish
Flirting God

Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet
Arrgh! You took mine.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:48 PM   #18
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

i live by one rule already ......

NEVER EVER EVER ...PISS OFF MOMMA
Old 05-22-2007, 10:05 PM   #19
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoss
i live by one rule already ......

NEVER EVER EVER ...PISS OFF MOMMA
Sounds like you and Hank went to the same school. Momma must have a vein on her forehead too
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:09 PM   #20
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
Sounds like you and Hank went to the same school. Momma must have a vein on her forehead too
not sure ..i run like hell when shes mad ...and u never come in the house when her " heavy metal" rock is blaring ....if u do ,u may lose a limb...or in my case a very important appendage ...
Old 05-23-2007, 07:21 PM   #21
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

What goes around...........comes around, with a lot more steam
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:05 PM   #22
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

It is what it is...
Old 05-23-2007, 09:54 PM   #23
confusedman
ConneCTed Flirt

confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute

Love her unconditionally...always...
Old 05-28-2007, 07:49 AM   #24
angelis
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,273 Times in 958 Posts
angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like

seize the day

carpe diem
angelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 07:55 AM   #25
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

Stay Young at heart..

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Sunfiresix is offline   Reply With Quote