Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #26
desiresmoore
Super Flirt

desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbiagirl View Post
I'm too old....otherwise I'd be all for it!!
By the way, those were just guidelines in general - they are flexible.
desiresmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #27
TomIAm
Has the fun started yet?

Thanked 16,738 Times in 9,655 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

I have some shaky cell-phone video of me jacking off into a Flintstones lunchbox. Can I get some wife pics for that?
Old 02-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #28
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,789 Times in 4,954 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiresmoore View Post
I think I was asked these questions before in other threads about pic sharing. *But yes she knows I share and as long as I don't show faces, she's fine with it, but she said she didn't want to know what I do with them. *She is into photography so getting her to pose for the camera is not hard. *

Its just as easy to obscure faces in videos as it is in pictures. *It also helps if you primarily take videos in from behind positions :-) *I do also have some solo video. *

I haven't gotten any others, so far only smart ass type of comments and replies. *But alas, I'm a newbie here and know how it works.
Those are the main things that struck me odd.. Your post had mixed messages.. You haven't had sex in awhile, but seem in a situation where your wife is sexually responsive if she's allowing videoing. And she was mentioned in some points, but seemed left out of the trading conversation..

..and I guess I was thinking if she was left out.. It would be awkward to be trying to explain to her why you were setting up angles to crop out heads

The whole vibe still sounds still sounds a little mixed up.. I guess it would make more sense if you were both into it, or only trading solo pics. But lots of us including my self have funky reasons that we don't share with everyone as the reasons why we're here.. so I'm sure yours isn't the only mixed feeling message where something seems a little off. Your explanation that she does know that the pictures aren't private was my only key concern.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
gabrielle22 (02-08-2013)
Old 02-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #29
desiresmoore
Super Flirt

desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute desiresmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
I have some shaky cell-phone video of me jacking off into a Flintstones lunchbox. Can I get some wife pics for that?
Sure, for $49.99 you can send me your videos
Old 02-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #30
desiresmoore
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey~* View Post
Those are the main things that struck me odd.. Your post had mixed messages.. You haven't had sex in awhile, but seem in a situation where your wife is sexually responsive if she's allowing videoing. And she was mentioned in some points, but seemed left out of the trading conversation..

..and I guess I was thinking if she was left out.. It would be awkward to be trying to explain to her why you were setting up angles to crop out heads

The whole vibe still sounds still sounds a little mixed up.. I guess it would make more sense if you were both into it, or only trading solo pics. But lots of us including my self have funky reasons that we don't share with everyone as the reasons why we're here.. so I'm sure yours isn't the only mixed feeling message where something seems a little off. Your explanation that she does know that the pictures aren't private was my only key concern.
I understand the confusion, our situation defies stereotypes and some people don't even understand the problem. Let me try to offer a bit of clarification.

Yes I haven't sex in a week, which for me is horrendous. Our situation is one of a passionless marriage, but we do have sex, some might even say lots of sex. The problem is that its utilitarian in nature just to meet "my needs". She isn't into it usually and only permits herself to enjoy it maybe twice a month. I'm a natural giver, so not being permitted to give her pleasure is extremely frustrating for me. The fact that she will let me take pictures/videos does not mean she is sexually responsive. Most of those times she is just having sex to do her "duty".

Also when I take pics/vids, I hang onto them for a long time. So I've got a collection going back a few years with a fairly good variety of shots. If I'm taking pics/vids with the intention of sharing them, I'm careful during the photographing not to get faces in them. Then I don't have any editing to do. I don't really see it as that difficult though.

I think on some level my wife would be relieved if I just found someone else to meet my sexual needs. But she wouldn't want to know about it.

Hope that helps clear things up. I think thats generic enough that it won't be a problem.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #31
hijiller
Hmmmm...

Thanked 11,855 Times in 8,111 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

this is not the first time a guy has said his wife is not interested in sex and only does it as a duty. I hate to break this to you fellas, but when a woman meets a man who is sexually attractive to her, duty does not enter in. Unless these wives have medical or mental conditions, i bet that they have either had or are having affairs, but want to keep the marriage going.

it's sad that you have to go to all the trouble of filming videos without heads in order to be sexually happy. nothing takes the place of an energetic willing partner! perhaps your wife would consent to a threesome where she watches, or as a photographer takes the pictures herself.

then you would both be feeling it.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #32
desiresmoore
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
this is not the first time a guy has said his wife is not interested in sex and only does it as a duty. I hate to break this to you fellas, but when a woman meets a man who is sexually attractive to her, duty does not enter in. Unless these wives have medical or mental conditions, i bet that they have either had or are having affairs, but want to keep the marriage going.

it's sad that you have to go to all the trouble of filming videos without heads in order to be sexually happy. nothing takes the place of an energetic willing partner! perhaps your wife would consent to a threesome where she watches, or as a photographer takes the pictures herself.

then you would both be feeling it.
Its complicated for my wife, she is from a very strict and non-sexual background, so lots of sexual suppression, oppression and neglect. There were pain issues for her at first and now selfishness/control problems along with a hard time trusting anyone (even me). She is the least sexual person I know and I am 100% confident that she is not having any affairs and does not think sexual thoughts. She'd make a great nun!

The pictures and videos do not make me sexually happy. Its just kind of a thrill and erotic fun to share intimate moments with other couples or willing women. I'm just eager to keep some kind of eroticism in my life, even if it is this pathetic. I'd give my left nut for not just a willing partner - she is willing to give the bare minimum - but what I want is a lover, someone who knows how to enjoy her body, and enjoy her lovers body - who will participate and enjoy and respond. Who wants a cold fish in the bedroom?

She would NEVER permit a threesome despite all of her controlling and suppressing of our sex life - she holds all the keys and is the gatekeeper of our intimate relationship.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #33
hijiller
Hmmmm...

Thanked 11,855 Times in 8,111 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Its complicated for my wife, she is from a very strict and non-sexual background, so lots of sexual suppression, oppression and neglect. There were pain issues for her at first and now selfishness/control problems along with a hard time trusting anyone (even me). She is the least sexual person I know and I am 100% confident that she is not having any affairs and does not think sexual thoughts. She'd make a great nun!

The pictures and videos do not make me sexually happy. Its just kind of a thrill and erotic fun to share intimate moments with other couples or willing women. I'm just eager to keep some kind of eroticism in my life, even if it is this pathetic. I'd give my left nut for not just a willing partner - she is willing to give the bare minimum - but what I want is a lover, someone who knows how to enjoy her body, and enjoy her lovers body - who will participate and enjoy and respond. Who wants a cold fish in the bedroom?

She would NEVER permit a threesome despite all of her controlling and suppressing of our sex life - she holds all the keys and is the gatekeeper of our intimate relationship.

why do highly sexed guys fall for the nuns? doesn't anyone believe in premarrital sex anymore?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Sex_Therapist

seriously, you might want to see a sex therapist. if your stove was broken and you couldn't have a meal, you'd get it fixed. you are too young to live on cold salads the rest of your life. good luck.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #34
Texmale1974
Tette per la Scienza-Ivan

Thanked 5,462 Times in 4,034 Posts
Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielle22 View Post
Tex is in.

That's just a sample of what I have, you ain't seen nothing until you have seen my nutsack.
gabrielle22 (02-08-2013)
Old 02-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #35
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,787 Posts
gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texmale1974 View Post
That's just a sample of what I have, you ain't seen nothing until you have seen my nutsack.
You'd never show your mangled junk. Well..maybe to Tom.
gabrielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #36
desiresmoore
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
why do highly sexed guys fall for the nuns? doesn't anyone believe in premarrital sex anymore?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Sex_Therapist

seriously, you might want to see a sex therapist. if your stove was broken and you couldn't have a meal, you'd get it fixed. you are too young to live on cold salads the rest of your life. good luck.
This is the big question isn't it? Actually we've been to therapy and we've utilized various resources to work on things, it just never seems to work. Believe me, we've tried to fix it, we've done lots of talking...sigh.

I agree, I don't want to waste my youth like this always feeling neglected and underutilized. Call it an early mid-life crisis.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #37
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,789 Times in 4,954 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

Quote:
I understand the confusion, our situation defies stereotypes and some people don't even understand the problem. Let me try to offer a bit of clarification.

Hope that helps clear things up. I think thats generic enough that it won't be a problem.
You're in good company in specifics.. and like I also mentioned good company in abstracts. Many, maybe even most people aren't here for overly black and white easy to explain issues. I wanted to mostly clarify some unclear ideas, without sounding like a smart aleck reply.. even if I added in a jokey hook at the end so it wouldn't come off as an inquisition.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #38
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

I dont think you could afford it

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy383 View Post
Hmmm..ok Penny, just outta curiosity whaddya charge now?
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Penny For This Useful Post:
msu (02-10-2013)
Old 02-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #39
Penny
Proprietor

Thank you for sticking with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
Penny...I didn't thank you enough for fixing the site. It's threads like this that make me remember why this place is like crack to me.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #40
Penny
Proprietor

Oh forgot to say Im to old for you. So sorry you dont like old haggs. To bad I used to like swapping

Quote:
I've done this before both on CraigsList (classifieds site) and on literotica. Its been fun and helps keep some erotic juices flowing (literally). I haven't had sex in far too long and I'm going nuts. I'd love to swap some erotic photos or videos with couples or women here. I put my yahoo/aim info on my profile if you can see it. If you don't have profile access yet, maybe I can find a way around that and somehow we can connect through e-mail to do some swapping.

I've got pictures of my wife and I having sex, just her, just me, videos of us having sex, etc. We're low 30's, attractive, looking for similar, 21-40ish. Anyone interested? I'm always discrete and never re-share. None of what I share has our faces in it, only bodies. I also enjoy swapping favorite sexual experiences/memories and fantasies. Anyone up for it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-04-28 13.16.26.jpg (385.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 02-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #41
desiresmoore
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
Oh forgot to say Im to old for you. So sorry you dont like old haggs. To bad I used to like swapping
Hey now, don't put words in my mouth. I would never consider you an "old hagg". I think you look great!
Old 03-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #42
ankurk07
Super Flirt

ankurk07 is an unknown quantity at this point

the porn videos are more clear and sexy to watch.
ankurk07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #43
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Thanked 8,398 Times in 5,775 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

Quote:
By the way, those were just guidelines in general - they are flexible.

Unfortunately, I'm not very flexible these days....I'm too old....lol

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #44
robs2013
Bored

robs2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have any pictures or movies to share.

If anyone has any of my wife, please met me see them.

Thanks
robs2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to robs2013 For This Useful Post:
hijiller (03-15-2013)
Old 03-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #45
Caddidlehopper
Bringing confusion to all

Thanked 4,064 Times in 3,528 Posts
Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

Um no thank you

Gee willickers
Caddidlehopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:35 AM   #46
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Thanked 8,398 Times in 5,775 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by robs2013 View Post
I don't have any pictures or movies to share.

If anyone has any of my wife, please met me see them.

Thanks

I'm really sorry, but that made me laugh out loud!!!

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #47
HIboy
Vagabond Gypsy

Thanked 1,007 Times in 825 Posts
HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like

In my pics I always have red eye, so I don't post LOL
HIboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #48
Andy__1963

Andy__1963 has disabled reputation

No, fuck off
Andy__1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #49
madmax
Donator

Thanked 5,937 Times in 4,618 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

I'll swap, I found loads of pics on google
Old 05-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #50
HIboy
Vagabond Gypsy

Thanked 1,007 Times in 825 Posts
HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like

I seem to be invisible in front of a camera
HIboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy