Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 02-02-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
OU812
Ready to Get Caught

OU812 has a reputation beyond repute OU812 has a reputation beyond repute OU812 has a reputation beyond repute OU812 has a reputation beyond repute OU812 has a reputation beyond repute OU812 has a reputation beyond repute OU812 has a reputation beyond repute OU812 has a reputation beyond repute OU812 has a reputation beyond repute OU812 has a reputation beyond repute OU812 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is your Favorite Book / Books

I know its hard to pick one.
If you can't write them all down.

Wizards First Rule .
Is one of mine
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #2
SydneyCarton
Flirting God

SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute SydneyCarton has a reputation beyond repute

There are so many to choose from, but I have to stick with the tried-n-true: The Count of Monte Cristo.
SydneyCarton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:27 AM   #3
Inapinch
Flirt In Waiting
I'm A Flirt

Inapinch Is God Like Inapinch Is God Like Inapinch Is God Like Inapinch Is God Like Inapinch Is God Like Inapinch Is God Like Inapinch Is God Like Inapinch Is God Like Inapinch Is God Like Inapinch Is God Like Inapinch Is God Like

Captains Courageous, loved it since I read it as a boy.
Inapinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:36 AM   #4
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

I like the Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich.
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:47 AM   #5
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Wow way too many to list...

The Angry Raisins...otherwise known as The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck

Watchers by Dean Koontz

From A Buick 8 by Stephen King

The Policy by Bentley Little
Old 02-02-2009, 12:56 AM   #6
leighm.
Flirting God

leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like

Sword of Truth Series are great, but all time fav would be 'Pillars of the Earth' by Ken Follet
Old 02-02-2009, 01:02 AM   #7
this4me2
Flirting Guest

I love the Stephanie Plum series too. I have read every one of them and am always so happy when the new ones come out. I just got Plum Lucky and am about half way through it. It seems though that chatting has taken over my reading time.

Hmmm...what to do abou that?
Old 02-02-2009, 01:16 AM   #8
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by this4me2 View Post
I love the Stephanie Plum series too. I have read every one of them and am always so happy when the new ones come out. I just got Plum Lucky and am about half way through it. It seems though that chatting has taken over my reading time.

Hmmm...what to do abou that?
I cheat! I listen to the audio books
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:54 AM   #9
carnation
Super Flirt

carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute
My fav books gotta be by Jackie Collins i have read them all i am a person once i get my reading head on that's it. Maybe it's just because i like her dirty way of writing lol.
carnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:11 AM   #10
Brandon301
Flirting God

Brandon301 has disabled reputation

I have a hunch that no one is going to say "The Bible".
Old 05-15-2009, 07:14 AM   #11
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

I don't read much, but when I do I like Steven King or Dean Koontz. I had 4 or 5 unread books of theirs I was going to get to, but the wife decided it was taking me to long to get to them so she got rid of them...she needed the room for her books. What the hell, what I need doesn't matter anyway...as long as I continue to bring home the money.
learman3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:34 AM   #12
carnation
Super Flirt

carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute carnation has a reputation beyond repute
I am now reading Lady Chatterley's Lover cant put it down at the moment.
carnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 09:51 PM   #13
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Books are line friendsto me, can’t have too many! So hard to pick just one so while I’ll list one now I will come back later and post others. Choice one - “The Once and Future King” by TH White
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 11:14 PM   #14
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Choice two- The Great Gatsby
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
Old 02-08-2019, 05:52 AM   #15
Jacqueline24
Super Flirt

Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute Jacqueline24 has a reputation beyond repute

I, Lucifer by Glen Duncan.
The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver.
Miss Smilla’s Feeling For Snow by Peter Hoeg

I love a good book!
Jacqueline24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 07:24 PM   #16
justkimberly
Sweetness Personified

justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like

I'm a lover of all VC Andrews writings...
justkimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 07:28 PM   #17
ZoydW
Душу к одной зажечь

Thanked 2,341 Times in 1,649 Posts
ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon301 View Post
I have a hunch that no one is going to say "The Bible".
The Bible lacks coherence of style--too many writers--and has an awful lot of begets, too many, in fact. Otherwise, it's an influential text for Judeo-Christian-Euro-American culture.
ZoydW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:30 PM   #18
Amonte
Auf Wiedersehen

Thanked 6,112 Times in 5,054 Posts
Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like

Could never pick one or two. Too much wonderful literature out there
Amonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:24 PM   #19
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

As entertainment and satire I enjoy anything by the late Terry Pratchett.
The Following User Says Thank You to hikergeek For This Useful Post:
Padawan (02-21-2019)