Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:38 AM   #26
BlondieS
Chapter 2

Thanked 4,165 Times in 2,976 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

I'm going as my third personality! It involves a lot of leather!
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:04 AM   #27
Icarus
Putting the Stud in Study

Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like

A shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
It's that time of year again. I was looking at a catalog of Halloween costumes that came for the kids and decided that I want to be a shark this year. It probably won't happen simply because I'm lazy. But, if I had the motivation to get a costume, it would be a shark.

What are you or do you want to be for Halloween this year? Feel free to be naughty.

It's not a beer belly, it's a gas tank for a sex machine.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #28
rizz
Flirting God

rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like

Im gonna be a sleazy car sales person that lies and takes advantage of naive customers..wait..thats every day..damn..need a new costume idea
rizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #29
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like

I'm going as Santa Claus, seriously. I'm going to hand out gifts and say Merry Christmas to all the kids at our party. I like sending mixed messages to children, develops character.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:41 AM   #30
Icarus

Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethans_so_bad View Post
I'm going as Santa Claus, seriously. I'm going to hand out gifts and say Merry Christmas to all the kids at our party. I like sending mixed messages to children, develops character.
I don't think it's a mixed message. I think you're exposing the Santa Claus myth for the fraud that it is. I'm not ruining my kids psyches by lying to them once a year that someone magically distributes gifts. Talk about a mixed message. We tell them not to take to strangers, not to take gifts from strangers and not to let strangers in the house. Except once a year when we let the creepy old guy in that wants you to sit on his lap.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:49 AM   #31
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like

uh, yeah.

Do you have fever with those fits?

Quote:
I don't think it's a mixed message. I think you're exposing the Santa Claus myth for the fraud that it is. I'm not ruining my kids psyches by lying to them once a year that someone magically distributes gifts. Talk about a mixed message. We tell them not to take to strangers, not to take gifts from strangers and not to let strangers in the house. Except once a year when we let the creepy old guy in that wants you to sit on his lap.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:52 AM   #32
Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethans_so_bad View Post
uh, yeah.

Do you have fever with those fits?
Not so much a fever as I'm just sweaty from jumping up and down, waving my arms and yelling at the top of my lungs.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:55 AM   #33
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

Well, actually I agree with you about that whole Santa thing. My parents raised me right. They let a creepy guy that made us sit in his lap into our home throughout the entire year.

I sure miss you uncle Henry.....

Quote:
Not so much a fever as I'm just sweaty from jumping up and down, waving my arms and yelling at the top of my lungs.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #34
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

I usually dont dress up...I have more fun watching all the kids...
Although I have a really funny story of years gone by....I dressed my youngest son as a little girl...and we all went out trick and treating...some guy asked me why I didnt dreess the "little girl" up....I actually argued with him that the "little girl" was actually a little boy!!!! It got so bad...I offered to take down the little boys pants...that is when the guy actually believed me!!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #35
La Croix
Loa...

Thanked 1,710 Times in 1,378 Posts
La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like

Trick or treat everybody. Girls, show me your boobs.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:28 PM   #36
hikergeek
The Invisible Man

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

****bump****

Just because.

I typically do not dress up but either hand out candy or walk the daughter with her friends through our neighborhood.
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:29 PM   #37
LadyZ
One Day At A Time

LadyZ has disabled reputation

Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark
LadyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:48 AM   #38
1Hunter
Flirting God

Thanked 1,384 Times in 1,181 Posts
1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like

A pirate .. I think it fits me .. lol
1Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:42 AM   #39
scarlet*rose
Limited edition...

Thanked 2,296 Times in 1,910 Posts
scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like

I have as little to do with Halloween as I can.

I'm currently eyeing up black fairy wings and gothic tiara ( tiara or antenna deely boppers? I can't decide) but that's for a fancy dress birthday party
Old 10-11-2018, 02:15 PM   #40
bryan3636
A legend in my own mind

Thanked 5,424 Times in 3,873 Posts
bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like

These days I'm strictly the one who hands out the candy and comments how cute the costumes are.
bryan3636 is offline   Reply With Quote