Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 08-03-2005, 06:13 PM   #1
Cindy
Flirting Guest

Angry Would You Go Topless If It Were Legal?

It is so hot today I would love to be able to walk around topless but I wouldn't like being topless in a police car so I wont. Shouldn't women be able to decide for themselves if they want to go topless or not?
Old 08-03-2005, 07:37 PM   #2
swabie16
Super Flirt

swabie16 is an unknown quantity at this point

they got my vote
swabie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 10:24 PM   #3
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

yes
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 10:49 PM   #4
player
Super Flirt

player is an unknown quantity at this point

Would love to see you ladies topless!!
player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 10:56 PM   #5
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

i would like it at beaches or at the river.. but to walk down the street topless i don't think i would.. so i guess i have to vote yes/and no
Wet Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 10:57 PM   #6
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, there are some guys who shouldn't go topless..there should be a law about them
Old 08-03-2005, 11:02 PM   #7
ross57412
Flirting Guest
Flirt Aholic

ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute

lol wet im one of those guys your talking about
ross57412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 11:04 PM   #8
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross57412
lol wet im one of those guys your talking about
wait a sec.. your not a plumber!!! LOL
Old 08-04-2005, 01:11 AM   #9
Seeker
Flirting God

Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute

I think it would be a GREAT thing!!!!

I wonder tho' if that would be too much of a distraction for us guys I can just see carpenters smacking their members instead of the nail, tree trimmers cuttin the wrong wood, truck drivers going off the road losing their loads, and general chaos ...... Many, many more hospital visits.... The entire US economy grinding to a halt. Hmmmmm, yeah, even so, I would have to say go for it!

Last edited by Seeker; 08-04-2005 at 01:16 AM.
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:21 AM   #10
bobby6901
Super Flirt

bobby6901 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's legal here and few women ever take advantage of it. We never see them on the streets, not even in their back yards, mosltly on the beaches, and still they are mostly pretty discreet. It's funny that during the debates in the local media the exotic dancer trade seemeed the most up in arms about the idea, afraid of the competition I guess....Why pay for it if you can see it on the streets.... hehehe

The wife tried it once, it was a thrill for me, but she didn't like it.. too many drooling admireers.... In reality, it's not very well accepted yet. Glad to hear so many are willing. If it was common there would be a lot of web sites out of business!
bobby6901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:48 AM   #11
aceofspades1114
The Ace Train Coming Thru

aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah got to love the man boobs, lol. I used to have a good size ones when I was younger.lol

Well since I live home alone, and if it is hot out I just walk around naked. It should be up to the person, but also to take into perspective there is some woman that you want to see topless either.lol
aceofspades1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 05:12 AM   #12
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Well as Bobby said, the beaches in Europe are top optional. I certainly noticed the ladies with the nicely shaped firm boobs. But I have to say a majority of the women who were topless would look better with something on. There's a reason why we wear clothes, and it's not just to stay warm. Most of us really do look better in clothes. It gives a person the ability to change their appearance on a daily basis and frankly I think it's more sexy if something is left to the imagination.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:27 AM   #13
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Yep ladies hotdave says you have his vote, sadly its to cold in the UK but go for it girls
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 05:00 PM   #14
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

LOL manboobs I see them everytime my husband chages his shirt lol.
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 05:12 PM   #15
mrhappy1
Super Flirt

mrhappy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This reminds me of the Seinfield when Kramer has an accident looking at the woman who's walking down the street with just a bra under her suit. It would be a major distraction, but it should be their choice.

I've been at a few beaches in other countries where its topless and I mean everyone's topless no matter what age. So the comment about some men shouldn't go topless goes for some of the women sunbathing. After a while I got used to it and it wasn't a distraction. I was smiled at, addressed by a number of woman and omg where do my eyes go. I concentrated on the bridges of their noses, lol but after the initial shock of bare boobies everywhere, which I'm not sure I got used to but I didn't find my eyes wandering down to their bare breasts.
mrhappy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:02 PM   #16
Sunshine
Flirting Guest

I am toppless in my back yard right now
Old 08-04-2005, 06:40 PM   #17
biganbad
I Like Flirting

biganbad is an unknown quantity at this point

Sunshine Im peeping over your fence
biganbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 09:57 PM   #18
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine
I am toppless in my back yard right now
Arent' YOU havin' fun today! Warm sunshine, cool water in the pool....topless, pink thong and a new best friend. What else does a girl need?
Old 08-06-2005, 05:08 PM   #19
illmakeurtoeswiggle
Big Green Flirtin Machine

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

I tried it once while mowing the lawn with my black shorts on also.

Animal control showed up and said they had several calls about a gorilla sighting in the neighborhood...they politely asked me to put on some clothes, and left laughing.

OH! I'm sorry this is obviously for the women....
illmakeurtoeswiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 05:33 PM   #20
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

We have a beach down here called Haulover. young and old, heavy thin, I fit right in!
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 10:26 AM   #21
CSpringsFlyer
Super Flirt

CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

I've spent allot of time in Greece where "clothing optional" beaches are commonplace. In my experience, most of the women who go topless are 50+ year-old overweight Greek women who have skin the consistency and color of leather..... Yikes! Upon seeing a plethera leathery, brown, sagging overweight boobs, I can honestly say that toplessness is not all it's cracked up to be.
CSpringsFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 10:53 AM   #22
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

I'm all for you women having the right to choose.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:53 PM   #23
Flirting Mom
Flirting Guest

I don't think I could do it
Old 04-13-2006, 01:44 AM   #24
Zpanther
Flirting God

We have a few new members since the last post on this thread in August of 2005.

So what do ya think girls...... would you like to go topless if you could?
Old 04-13-2006, 02:09 AM   #25
Rainmaker
Flirting Goddess

Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute

this may sound tacky to some..but i probaly would.. i am confident with my body and i have taught mykids that the body is a temple,,,never be ashamed of what was given to u....but i would worry about being around other ppls kids and such ..everyone doesnt teach there kids that. and there is nothing wrong with that.. i wish it would be a universal teaching.. but that would never happen