Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

View Poll Results: What would you do if asked to buy feminine products for your lady?
Hell no, no way, no how...buy your own! 2 3.39%
Sure, no problem, I actually enjoy it! 37 62.71%
WTF are they? 3 5.08%
I would do it but feel a bit embarassed or uneasy about it... 17 28.81%
Voters: 59. This poll is closed

Old 07-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #26
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Long as she gives me explicit instructions on what she requires...no problem. I actually tried to stock up for her once by buying a dozen boxes at once...didn't want her to get caught short...the girl at the checkout looked at all of them like wtf??? I just fell into it and said "I'm kinda in a real hurry here..."
Old 07-10-2008, 04:50 AM   #27
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
Ok, girls....if you shop at BJ's, Costco, Sam's or some other wholesale club, your husband may NEVER have to do this for you. I've tried to spare him from the horror and I just make sure I'm well prepared for next month when this month ends. lol As I said, if you shop wisely, you can be three months ahead of yourself.

However, this results from the ONE time I ran out....years ago. I begged him to go to the store, since I couldn't, and he had to buy 5 other things to "hide" his intentional purchase. He wasn't thrilled, but he wasn't mortified either. It was kinda in between. I felt bad at having to make him do that, so I try to stay well stocked.

Planning ahead saves him grief....and saves me money! LOL

Kudos though, to Mighty, for giving you the rundown. She can be well assured that you'll show up with the *correct* item if she needs it!

(OIC?? Get a Costco card...and start taking her there!! It'll save you a lot of panic, LOL)
Mighty is very resourceful and is always thinking. She is usually about 5 steps in front of me when it comes to being prepared so I know we will always be in great shape when it comes to that.

I actually have a Sams Club card and BJ's Wholesale card so I could do that as long as they have her "kind" that she uses. Thanks for the tip!
OICurready4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:42 AM   #28
FizProf
Goodbye

FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like
Red face

I was voted "Best Dad" by the pharmacists' assistants at my local pharmacy for picking up my daughter's contraceptives every month.

I did decline to hear the instructions on how to insert them from the nice lady pharmacist who offered to teach me...

FizProf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:47 AM   #29
Cy
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,894 Posts
Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problems with buying tampons for my wife.

But apparently they're not a "proper" present.
Cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:00 AM   #30
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

not bad at all..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclops View Post
I have no problems with buying tampons for my wife.

But apparently they're not a "proper" present.
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:51 AM   #31
Denny422
Flirting God

Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like

I've done it. I don't stand around hoping she'll ask me to go do it, but it doesn't really bother me, either.

Have to agree with the purse comments, though. No way. If you want that thing carried, carry it yourself! I'll hold it for a minute, but NOT gonna be seen walking around carrying a purse.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:10 AM   #32
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me View Post
Mighty is very resourceful and is always thinking. She is usually about 5 steps in front of me when it comes to being prepared so I know we will always be in great shape when it comes to that.

I actually have a Sams Club card and BJ's Wholesale card so I could do that as long as they have her "kind" that she uses. Thanks for the tip!
You're right, I am usually prepared. But, there has been a time or two when I wasn't. Hell, I'm in a hurry to get this month's annoyance over with. Sometimes I am not "preparing" for the next. Hence the "lesson" the other day. But, if I can avoid having you make the purchase, I will at all costs.

I used to love watching men pace up and down that isle. They would act as if they were looking at soap, until no one was looking, then back to the feminine isle they went. I would walk up and say, " Got drafted huh? Anything I can do to help?" They were always grateful for that, red faces and all.

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:30 AM   #33
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTY View Post
You're right, I am usually prepared. But, there has been a time or two when I wasn't. Hell, I'm in a hurry to get this month's annoyance over with. Sometimes I am not "preparing" for the next. Hence the "lesson" the other day. But, if I can avoid having you make the purchase, I will at all costs.

I used to love watching men pace up and down that isle. They would act as if they were looking at soap, until no one was looking, then back to the feminine aisle they went. I would walk up and say, " Got drafted huh? Anything I can do to help?" They were always grateful for that, red faces and all.
Hell....if I saw you around I would act all dumb and stupid just so I could get you come over to me and offer me some assistance...."yes, ma'am, I could sure use your assistance. I have this problem and everytime I see you, it suddenly appears out of nowhere...this throbbing sensation and a protrusion. it is just below my beltline and I can't do anything about it. Any ideas on what the problem may be? Could you assist me in the hiding of this protrusion? Any places you have in mind where it can be "hidden"?
Old 07-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #34
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Quote:
I used to love watching men pace up and down that isle. They would act as if they were looking at soap, until no one was looking, then back to the feminine isle they went. I would walk up and say, " Got drafted huh? Anything I can do to help?" They were always grateful for that, red faces and all.
lol, you're braver than I am. If there's a guy in that aisle, I try to get what I need and leave the poor man alone to call his wife on his cellphone and ask her again what she's in need of. CVS was smart, and stocked the other side of the aisle with neutral things like toothpaste and mouthwash, LOL. They can look like they're stocking up on Listerine while they're asking their wives "The blue box or the pink one??"
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:21 PM   #35
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

not my hubby, never
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:29 PM   #36
Nice
Slightly Devilish

Thanked 1,119 Times in 897 Posts
Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like

Funny enough...a few weeks ago I had to ask my hubby, for the first time in 14 years to run to the store for me. You would think I asked him to put his testicles in a vice! I really didn't think he was going to do it...but he did and they were on sale so he bought two boxes...guess he figures it'll be a while before I may have to ask him again this way lol. And yes, he had to call me from the store. My girlfriend said that she figured him to be the kind to do it no problem but honestly, it was painful for him.
Nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #37
StripPoker
Super Flirt

StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problem buying them if I have good instructions, I get confused at all the choices
StripPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #38
mrwhatif
Flirting God

mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute

bring it on
mrwhatif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #39
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

Would I do it, if asked...oh hell yeah...the embarrassing part is getting caught just standing there looking and daydreaming without a list... Having to say, "no thanks I don't need any help, I'm just looking" ...now that right there takes balls...

Does that mean I'm perverted?

Last edited by OnceAKing; 07-11-2008 at 02:26 PM.
OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #40
Intensetaster
Flirt-aholic

Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute Intensetaster has a reputation beyond repute

no problem for me..........usually other women in that department
Old 07-11-2008, 02:47 PM   #41
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

I do have a word of advice for the men who venture into the feminine hygiene products are...never ever say "who lit the fuse on your tampon today?" Trust me, it is not a good idea.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 04:50 PM   #42
Jules1
Remember Me?

Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute Jules1 has a reputation beyond repute

I had just started dating my husband (we had been going out less than a week) and he was running out for beer....I asked him to buy me a box of tampons and he actually did it! I had to marry him.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #43
Sweetdreams069
Flirting God

Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules1 View Post
I had just started dating my husband (we had been going out less than a week) and he was running out for beer....I asked him to buy me a box of tampons and he actually did it! I had to marry him.
Now I know where I went wrong. Should have never bought those tampons for my wife
Sweetdreams069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:55 PM   #44
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

I have to say that I am very impressed by the men's willingness to buy our products for us. I had only asked my hubby twice in 13 years. I imagine the only thing worse than having to by tampons for a man would be having to stand there in line while they page out for a price check on Playtex Super Absorbency......

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:46 PM   #45
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Hubby has never had a problem.....I do sometimes find it awkward when a young kid has to ring me up...you can see the kid quickly push it through and try not to make eye contact....lol
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:48 PM   #46
sweetnspicy
flirting goddess

sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargethree View Post
I'm with you MrHyde. I'll buy pads before I'll carry her purse around. I don't mind holding it for a minute, but I'm not gonna carry it around. I can't give a good reason why other than it's just embarrassing.

You guys make me laugh!! this is my hubby down to a tee!

Hubby would have no problem buying them, ill just make sure i give him an empty packet so he knows the right ones to buy!

Bring on menopause!!!!!
sweetnspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:58 PM   #47
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

I've never asked him nor do I ever plan to ask him to buy me feminine products - that's the equivalent of him asking me to pick out a good jock strap for him

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:01 PM   #48
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

I will tell ya we had six girls in our blended family--along the way ole Dad hadda pick some up now and then--no big deal--they know I don't use it....

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Sunfiresix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #49
Sarge
Ehhhh

Thanked 1,006 Times in 761 Posts
Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like

Quote:
I have to say that I am very impressed by the men's willingness to buy our products for us. I had only asked my hubby twice in 13 years. I imagine the only thing worse than having to by tampons for a man would be having to stand there in line while they page out for a price check on Playtex Super Absorbency......

Can I tell an old joke?

A woman went to the checkout counter with a box of Kotex. There was no price on it so the clerk asked a stocker to do a price check. The stocker heard "thumbtacks" instead of "Kotex". After walking away and realizing he didn't get a description of the item in question, he got on the loudspeaker and asked "Is that the kind you push in with your thumb or beat in with a hammer?"
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sarge For This Useful Post:
OICurready4me (07-11-2008)
Old 07-11-2008, 10:00 PM   #50
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:

All I could do at that point is tell the cashier "I wish you would please hurry up, after all, you wouldn't want my anal leakage all over the place, now would you?"