Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 03-02-2006, 05:56 PM   #1
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like
Default BEER, FISHING, SEX & GOLF

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No! , I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex."

Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 05:58 PM   #2
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

thats funny.
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 06:00 PM   #3
G...G
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like

That was a good one!! LOL
G...G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 07:20 PM   #4
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

shitttt an i've given up golf, i renamed it anyway, i go for a game of fukkit
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 07:22 PM   #5
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger50
shitttt an i've given up golf, i renamed it anyway, i go for a game of fukkit
now that sounds like fun! is it like wherediditgo???
Zifnab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 07:37 PM   #6
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

Now I just went and checked the mirror, that story may be true, ohhhh damn.....

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Sunfiresix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 07:41 PM   #7
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like

The laws of golf

LAW 1: No matter how bad your last shot was, the worst is yet to come. This law does not expire on the 18th hole, since it has the supernatural tendency to extend over the course of a tournament, a summer and, eventually, a lifetime.

LAW 2: Your best round of golf will be followed almost immediately by your worst round ever. The probability of the latter increases with the number of people you tell about the former.

LAW 3: Brand new golf balls are water-magnetic. Though this cannot be proven in the lab, it is a known fact that the more expensive the golf ball, the greater its attraction to water.

LAW 4: Golf balls never bounce off of trees back into play. If one does, the tree is breaking a law of the universe and should be cut down.

LAW 5: No matter what causes a golfer to muff a shot, all his playing partners must solemnly chant "You looked up," or invoke the wrath of the universe.

LAW 6: The higher a golfer's handicap, the more qualified he deems himself as an instructor.

LAW 7: Every par-three hole in the world has a secret desire to humiliate golfers. The shorter the hole, the greater its desire.

LAW 8: Topping a 3-iron is the most painful torture known to man.

LAW 9: Palm trees eat golf balls.

LAW 10: Sand is alive. If it isn't, how do you explain the way it works against you?

LAW 11: Golf carts always run out of juice at the farthest point from the clubhouse.

LAW 12: A golfer hitting into your group will always be bigger than anyone in your group. Likewise, a group you accidentally hit into will consist of a football player, a professional wrestler, a convicted murderer and an IRS agent -- or some similar combination.

LAW 13: All 3-woods are demon-possessed.

LAW 14: Golf balls from the same "sleeve" tend to follow one another, particularly out of bounds or into the water (See Law three).

LAW 15: A severe slice is a thing of awesome power and beauty.

LAW 16: "Nice lag" can usually be translated to "lousy putt." Similarly, "tough break" can usually be translated "way to miss an easy one, sucker."

LAW 17: The person you would most hate to lose to will always be the one who beats you.

LAW 18: The last three holes of a round will automatically adjust your score to what it really should be.

LAW 19: Golf should be given up at least twice per month.

LAW 20: All vows taken on a golf course shall be valid only until the sunset.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:42 PM   #8
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

The Buffalo Theory of Beer Drinking and Brain Development
A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo, much like the brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. The slowest buffalo are the sick and weak so they die off first, making it possible for the herd to move at a faster pace. Like the buffalo, the weak, slow brain cells are the ones that are killed off by excessive beer drinking and socializing, making the brain operate faster.

The moral of the story: Drink more beer, it will make you smarter.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:45 PM   #9
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Why Fishing Is Better Than Sex
When you go fishing and you catch something, that's good. If you're making love and you catch something, that's bad.

Fish don't compare you to other fishermen neither and don't want to know how many other fish you caught.

In fishing you lie about the one that got away. In loving you lie about the one you caught.

You can catch and release a fish, you don't have to lie and promise to still be friends after you let it go.

You don't have to necessarily change your line to keep catching fish.

You can catch a fish on a 20-cent nightcrawler. If you want to catch a woman you're talking dinner and a movie minimum.

Fish don't mind if you fall asleep in the middle of fishing.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:55 PM   #10
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute
Default how not to fish like a pro.....

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/78687/bill_dance/
Old 03-02-2006, 07:57 PM   #11
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/66595/voice_mail_ad/ boys will be boys....
Old 03-02-2006, 09:13 PM   #12
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

lol you are so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zifnab
Old 03-02-2006, 10:37 PM   #13
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

Loved the ending Shiane. I like the way you stand up for mens rights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No! , I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex."

.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:39 PM   #14
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
Loved the ending Shiane. I like the way you stand up for mens rights.
men have rights... OMG, gunna tell tha wife that... ehhh perhaps not am a bit afeared of that fryin pan....
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:40 PM   #15
italian_princess0420
Im da princess!!!

italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute italian_princess0420 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i heard that joke before
Old 03-04-2006, 01:06 AM   #16
bonzzz4292
Married And Flirting

bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute

very nice .where did you find this?

Quote:

bonzzz4292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 06:37 AM   #17
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Heh heh heh Drink more Beer, make you smarter...................Need I say More!
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 07:39 AM   #18
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

trust me, he gets his beer.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:19 AM   #19
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzzz4292
very nice .where did you find this?

LOL my mom sent it to me, go figure huh the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:28 AM   #20
cuddles
Flirting Goddess

cuddles has a reputation beyond repute cuddles has a reputation beyond repute cuddles has a reputation beyond repute cuddles has a reputation beyond repute cuddles has a reputation beyond repute cuddles has a reputation beyond repute cuddles has a reputation beyond repute cuddles has a reputation beyond repute cuddles has a reputation beyond repute cuddles has a reputation beyond repute cuddles has a reputation beyond repute

i love it give me more
cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:34 AM   #21
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddles
i love it give me more
I just LOVE it when a woman says those words!
Old 03-14-2006, 12:43 PM   #22
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

A young man who was also an avid golfer found himself with a few hours to spare one afternoon. He figured if he hurried and played very fast, he could get in nine holes before he had to head home. Just as he was about to tee off an old gentleman shuffled onto the tee and asked if he could accompany the young man as he was golfing alone. Not being able to say no, he allowed the old gent to join him.

To his surprise the old man played fairly quickly. He didn't hit the ball far, but plodded along consistently and didn't waste much time. Finally, they reached the 9th fairway and the young man found himself with a tough shot. There was a large pine tree right in front of his ball - and directly between his ball and the green.

After several minutes of debating how to hit the shot the old man finally said, "You know, when I was your age I'd hit the ball right over that tree."

With that challenge placed before him, the youngster swung hard, hit the ball up, right smack into the top of the tree trunk and it thudded back on the ground not a foot from where it had originally lay.

The old man offered one more comment, "Of course, when I was your age that pine tree was only three feet tall."