Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:51 PM   #1
Trev
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Life As An American"

"Life As An American"

We yell for the Government to balance the
budget, then take the last dime we have to make the down payment on a car that will take 5 years to pay off.

We demand speed laws that will stop fast driving, then won't buy a car if it can't go over 100 miles an hour.

We know the line-up of every baseball team in the American and National Leagues but mumble through half the words in the "Star Spangled Banner."

We'll spend half a day looking for vitamin pills to make us live longer, then drive 90 miles an hour on slick pavement to make up for lost time.

We tie up our dog while letting our sixteen year old son run wild.

We whip any enemy in battle, then give them the shirt off our backs.

We will work hard on a farm so we can move into town where we can make more money so we can move back to the farm.

We run from morning to night trying to keep our "earning power" up with our "yearning power."

We get upset we're spending over a billion dollars for education, but spend five billion dollars a year for cigarettes.

In the office we talk about baseball, shopping or fishing, but when we are out at the game, the mall or on the lake, we talk about business.

We're supposed to be the most civilized nation on earth, but we still can't deliver payrolls without an armored car.

We have more experts on marriage than any other country in the world and still have more divorces.

We're the country that has more food to eat than any other country in the world and more diets to keep us from eating it.

Last edited by spare_change; 05-05-2006 at 03:43 AM.
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:18 AM   #2
Suzy_Q
Flirting Goddess

Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute Suzy_Q has a reputation beyond repute

Makes Since
Suzy_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 04:11 AM   #3
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Your guide is equal to the UK except your roads are wider..LOL
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 04:23 AM   #4
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolkdave
Your guide is equal to the UK except your roads are wider..LOL
u ave roads?? fark, thought they were all laneways....
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 04:27 AM   #5
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger50
LOL yep we have roads, the donkey goes up there quiet a bit
Old 05-05-2006, 07:11 AM   #6
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Can't say I don't agree that most of that happens. But, I am proud to be an American and theres no place else in this world I'de rather live.
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 07:34 AM   #7
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
Can't say I don't agree that most of that happens. But, I am proud to be an American and theres no place else in this world I'de rather live.
umm oz babe...
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:20 AM   #8
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like

Im with Shiane...I wouldnt want to live anywhere else .
I believe we still have the best nation in the world, eventhough some things are not going as well as maybe we'd like them to be. Where else can you have a rights we do, the jobs we have, the pay and freedoms. Tough to beat that anywhere else.
I am also just proud to be an american....especially living here in the West. Growing up on and living on a ranch and farm for all but the last three years, I am proud how we raise our kids and the ethics we have put into them.
Growing up on a ranch and farm has built so many of my values to what I believe has made me who I am beside my parents values as well. Hard work and getting an honest days work for pay and being honest in all that you do. I wish I could say that for the whole country but I know I can't.
Driving the back roads growing up,playing on the farms and river bottoms, swiming in the waters around, shooting and what ever....I wouldnt trade it for all the world.
Dmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:04 PM   #9
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger50
LOL yes we have roads, but where I live thankful country lanes only wide enough for a donkey. and cart