Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 01-12-2018, 08:05 PM   #26
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,199 Times in 5,912 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Happy Birthday Cooties Bug!! Hope you have a great one!!
Return soon everyone misses you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5r5OE_u5m0

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixiechik For This Useful Post:
66rockman (01-14-2018), Just A Girl (01-12-2018)
Old 01-13-2018, 08:11 PM   #27
JerseyGirl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 18,786 Times in 14,593 Posts
JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like

Happy Birthday Cooties...We all await your return..Miss your humor on here
JerseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:58 PM   #28
Lyric~*
Flirting God

Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,838 Posts
Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like

Happy birthday to the life of many forum parties! You’re clearly missed here, so stop playing hard to get and make your grand entrance again soon!

Hope you are seeing the smoke signals from where you’re at and am seeing all the good things members are saying about you here. Members need their Cotties fix.

Just re-invent yourself and come back like so many others do! Problem is no one has your personality and you’d let the cat out of the bag too quickly. Hmmm...maybe we can use magic to make you appear.

HB crazy man!
Lyric~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric~* For This Useful Post:
66rockman (01-14-2018)
Old 01-15-2018, 10:20 PM   #29
66rockman
Flirting God

66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceburn View Post
Happy Birthday Convict!

I miss you on here man..whoever fucked you over ought to get syphilis of the face
Happy Birthday Cotties~ I second what uncle ICE said! ... and I pray, may the Pope of Melbourne return and restore the natural order here ...for it appears some places here have become internet 'shitholes' ...

And this is the strangest thing ...it was like I posted here just the other day and now there's no evidence of it? ....except I forwarded that post to others via email and it appears something strange occurred here? ....

A Rod Sterling of the First Kinda thing~ Not the twilight zone ...something far worse ....

We all miss ya dude ...how can we help bring ya back???
66rockman is offline   Reply With Quote