Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 02:01 PM   #51
mrh50
Flirting God

mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute

she will be at 4 pmm
Old 12-13-2007, 02:46 PM   #52
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like

LOL! To quote the incomparable Mr. Bugs Bunny, "He don't know me very well, do he?"

Though I am certain that is the nicest thing, nay, the ONLY thing anyone has ever said about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
I'm guessing that a man with such profound insight, clarity of judgment, and honesty of statements won't have any trouble getting to 500.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:50 PM   #53
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like

LOL! I'm still on it. Tonight will better better though, think she's moving me to the garage so I can be with my new girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottxmale
"Lexi" wasn't real thrilled about that whole thing last night. In fact, Lizybeth will probably be getting a call about that today if she hasn't already. You'll be riding alone this weekend bro. How was the couch?
Old 12-13-2007, 02:52 PM   #54
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

By the way, dickless. Don't get the idea that I'm going to be talking to you on here or anything. I have a reputation to uphold. Being seen with you won't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottxmale
Ethan, you're a dumbass.