Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 11:57 AM   #1
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like
Default Honey, I'm Home.....

Yeah, yeah I've been gone but I'm back now. I'm sorta like VD. You can never completely get rid of me and I always pop up again at the worst possible times. Soooooooooooo, who missed me? Go ahead. You know you want to.

xox
Old 12-11-2007, 12:13 PM   #2
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

You're only supposed to call me honey in private.....

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like

LOL! I should have expected my first "welcome home" would be from my biggest fan. (Biggest fan besides myself of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTY
You're only supposed to call me honey in private.....
Old 12-11-2007, 12:45 PM   #4
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethans_so_bad
LOL! I should have expected my first "welcome home" would be from my biggest fan. (Biggest fan besides myself of course)
Yeah....we all know how much you Looooove yourself.....lol.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:50 PM   #5
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

LOL! And who can blame me? What's NOT to love?
Quote:
Yeah....we all know how much you Looooove yourself.....lol.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
LOL! And who can blame me? What's NOT to love?
Damn good thing you have a sense of humor.......

Old 12-11-2007, 12:53 PM   #7
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

Why? Am I in trouble?

I scoff at trouble...............

Quote:
Damn good thing you have a sense of humor.......
Old 12-11-2007, 12:53 PM   #8
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Quote:
Yeah, yeah I've been gone but I'm back now. I'm sorta like VD. You can never completely get rid of me and I always pop up again at the worst possible times. Soooooooooooo, who missed me? Go ahead. You know you want to.

xox
who in their right mind would miss vd?...and I dont even know you
welcome back ethan...I think

Last edited by WandaRing; 12-11-2007 at 12:57 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:54 PM   #9
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

LOL! You know you're glad to see me. Thanks for admitting it in public..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieGeee
who in there right mind would miss vd?...and I dont even know you

welcome back ethan...I think
Old 12-11-2007, 12:54 PM   #10
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Why? Am I in trouble?

I scoff at trouble...............
You wouldn't be as easy to love if you weren't funny.....

Old 12-11-2007, 12:55 PM   #11
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

So, You're saying I'm easy to love?

Quote:
You wouldn't be as easy to love if you weren't funny.....
Old 12-11-2007, 12:57 PM   #12
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
So, You're saying I'm easy to love?
Well, if you weren't soo damn cute.....annoying as hell, but cute...lol.

Old 12-11-2007, 12:59 PM   #13
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Don't encourage him girls.............

Old 12-11-2007, 01:01 PM   #14
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

So, you're saying I'm cute? And what do you mean by annoying? I've never annoyed you for one second. If I've annoyed others, well, all I can say is.stupid people deserve to be made miserable...............

Quote:
Well, if you weren't soo damn cute.....annoying as hell, but cute...lol.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:02 PM   #15
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Speaking of encouraging me................

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybabe
Don't encourage him girls.............

Old 12-11-2007, 01:04 PM   #16
fly

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Speaking of encouraging me................
Oh sure.........the words "GO AWAY" are encouraging to ya????
Whatever...

Old 12-11-2007, 01:06 PM   #17
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

pfttttttttt! I ain't scared of you............... I couldn't even find those 2 messages, what the hell was that?

Quote:
Oh sure.........the words "GO AWAY" are encouraging to ya????

Whatever...

Old 12-11-2007, 01:06 PM   #18
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
So, you're saying I'm cute? And what do you mean by annoying? I've never annoyed you for one second. If I've annoyed others, well, all I can say is.stupid people deserve to be made miserable...............
Annoying in a good way.......

Old 12-11-2007, 01:07 PM   #19
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

I do everything in a good way..............

Quote:
Annoying in a good way.......
Old 12-11-2007, 01:08 PM   #20
fly

Quote:
pfttttttttt! I ain't scared of you............... I couldn't even find those 2 messages, what the hell was that?

So you say...............

Old 12-11-2007, 01:11 PM   #21
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

oh wow. for just a split second there, i felt threatened. it went away.

Quote:
So you say...............
Old 12-11-2007, 01:14 PM   #22
fly

Quote:
oh wow. for just a split second there, i felt threatened. it went away.
AHHHH.................the proof IS in the pudding.....

Old 12-11-2007, 01:15 PM   #23
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

you said pudding...............that gives me an idea

Quote:
AHHHH.................the proof IS in the pudding.....
Old 12-11-2007, 01:19 PM   #24
fly

Quote:
you said pudding...............that gives me an idea
PLEASE...............we beg you...............keep it to yourself!!!!!

Old 12-11-2007, 01:22 PM   #25
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

oh nooooooooooooooooo, I really should spread it around

Quote:
PLEASE...............we beg you...............keep it to yourself!!!!!