Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 02-14-2006, 01:24 PM   #1
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation
Question Past Lovers

Do you ever talk about them with your partner? Do you ever see any of them and wonder what it would be like if you stayed together?
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:35 PM   #2
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

We talk about what and if, and wonder, I think we all do, sometimes I think what would life been like the changes wether we would have had children and what would I be doing now. Chris talks about her sailor boyfriend long before me, and I ask if she has regrets and she says she doesnt, who knows. Yes I often wonder what past lover would have been female enough to take me on. Life can be cruel but also wonderous, and dreams help people along, fantasies of the past are but a mere port in the storm.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:42 PM   #3
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Yes we do! A whole lot lately since one of them still wants to "be my friend". Friends like him I do not need! Actually hubby might try to get him to leave me alone if he doesn't take a hike soon! It would have been a nightmare for me if we stayed together, no doubt about it!
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:43 PM   #4
sweetgapeach
Flirting Guest

sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute

I have never really talked about my past lovers , just causes jealousy . But I have and do see a couple of close ex's , and I wondered for a minute what it would be like, only one I have wondered alot about untill lately , but I think well enough is left to the past . And I think people are really looking for that connection they once thought they had, and then you have to think , there is a reason they are your past lovers.
sweetgapeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 03:01 PM   #5
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like

Oh that has been a FUN one over the years! She has an ex that was a police officer in our old precinct and he would stop by to vist aLOT. And as I have a child from one of my past ooppsses we have that family situation to contend with regularly. Includeing being invited over for parties etc. Her ex and his latest girlfriend have even come over to our new house and hung out in the pub.
Zifnab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 04:19 PM   #6
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

yes we've talked about our exs, and no neither one of us would want to go back to them.
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 04:28 PM   #7
Trev
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywifemark
yes we've talked about our exs, and no neither one of us would want to go back to them.
Isn't that what we all tell or partners.
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 04:31 PM   #8
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev
Isn't that what we all tell or partners.
I have to agree Trev...I don't see saying, "well hell, they won't have me, so I'm stuck with you!"
Barkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 04:45 PM   #9
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

i choose to be with him. believe me i'n not stuck
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:35 PM   #10
kissiemybuttie
Flirting Guest

I have only really had one other lover than my hubby....and that was during the 18 months we were split up...would i like to go back to him??? No i think I have finally gotten over him....I love hubby just not his drinking!!!!
Old 02-14-2006, 06:49 PM   #11
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

When my kids were younger they used to tease me when I would run into an old boyfriend in the grocery store. I have only had 1 lover and he is right here with me everyday.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 04:54 AM   #12
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute

my ex hubby and i used to talk about our ex's and there is only 1 of my ex's that i have wondered about we stayed friends but have not seen him in a few years
sex_kitten_4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 10:46 AM   #13
quax999
Flirting God

quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute

There are a couple that my wife and I talk about, there's even one that calls the house from time to time, pisses my wife off, but this ex-gf thinks she can whip my wifes butt, and my wife keeps telling her to just bring it. She hasn't called back since.

Naw, I don't really wonder what it could have been. With any one else from my past.
quax999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 10:50 AM   #14
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like

there were several gfs way back in the dark history of my life that I often wonder what happened to. But I have never been good at keeping in touch with the past. Never been much back there I want to hang on to.
Old 02-20-2006, 11:34 AM   #15
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Nope we don't talk about them, I think it's best to let sleeping dogs lie, besides there are reasons they are called ex's!
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:36 AM   #16
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
Nope we don't talk about them, I think it's best to let sleeping dogs lie, besides there are reasons they are called ex's!
true, and there are some back there that I am still wondering why..... but not losing sleep over it. Already lost enough over them and moved on.
Old 02-20-2006, 11:41 AM   #17
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zifnab
true, and there are some back there that I am still wondering why..... but not losing sleep over it. Already lost enough over them and moved on.
Uhhhh huh, you said a mouthful!
Old 02-20-2006, 11:54 AM   #18
chopperh3
I Like Flirting

chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute chopperh3 has a reputation beyond repute

No not that much at all. I was her first and I only had a handfull so there isn't much to talk about
chopperh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:54 AM   #19
blanjas3
Super Flirt

blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute blanjas3 has a reputation beyond repute

past lovers..very interesting ..how many could you have married?
blanjas3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 12:07 PM   #20
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanjas3
three
Old 02-20-2006, 12:10 PM   #21
Shiane
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanjas3
None
Old 02-20-2006, 01:11 PM   #22
code20
Super Flirt

code20 has a reputation beyond repute code20 has a reputation beyond repute code20 has a reputation beyond repute code20 has a reputation beyond repute code20 has a reputation beyond repute code20 has a reputation beyond repute code20 has a reputation beyond repute code20 has a reputation beyond repute code20 has a reputation beyond repute code20 has a reputation beyond repute code20 has a reputation beyond repute

awesome photo
code20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 01:27 PM   #23
sweetgapeach
Flirting Guest

sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by code20
awesome photo

Yeah isnt she Beautiful !!
Old 02-20-2006, 02:11 PM   #24
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgapeach
Yeah isnt she Beautiful !!
And you are not bad yourself! So be sure you smile when you say things like that!
Old 02-20-2006, 02:19 PM   #25
sweetgapeach
Flirting Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zifnab
And you are not bad yourself! So be sure you smile when you say things like that!
Aww , Now that was sweet !! Thank you !