Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Old 09-27-2011, 03:32 PM   #51
Kyhoncho.
Gone!!!!
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,332 Times in 3,965 Posts
Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like

Tampons...drama..change of life....always being wrong! wait!!! I must not really be in love!...lol!
Kyhoncho. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:36 PM   #52
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,182 Times in 11,743 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid2 View Post
Anything and everything
This was from 7.27.2011. Oh my God! What kind of idiot am I? Just note for the record everybody this is NO long true. It appears I have to come up with some kind of list. A specific list. I don't even want to guess who I was with when I wrote this! Damn men!
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #53
Vincent2u
Married And Flirting

Vincent2u has disabled reputation

Quote:
Have you read any of my blogs? This is in reference to #27-#29. You don't have to read them, but if you do please comment on them.

Which name Vincent? Katydid2? No. Not that I know of. Do katydids fly?
Yes, they can fly and they don't have feathers, so I naturally thought...

maybe you mean angel...okay I'm lost...perhaps I'll read your blog...
Vincent2u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent2u For This Useful Post:
katydid (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 03:40 PM   #54
katydid
Lithium Rocks

katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent2u View Post
Yes, they can fly and they don't have feathers, so I naturally thought...

maybe you mean angel...okay I'm lost...perhaps I'll read your blog...
Ahhhh....

Maybe you shouldn't....we can go with Angel. Nobody say anything!

Rats. I didn't know they flew and with no feathers. I think it's time for a new screen name. Because I really love that sig!
Old 09-27-2011, 03:43 PM   #55
Vincent2u
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Ahhhh....

Maybe you shouldn't....we can go with Angel. Nobody say anything!

Rats. I didn't know they flew and with no feathers. I think it's time for a new screen name. Because I really love that sig!
No, keep the name...
But maybe you could bring back your last AV...
Just for a day...one night showing kind of thing...
I could see the want to in her eyes...
katydid (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #56
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Quote:
No, keep the name...
But maybe you could bring back your last AV...
Just for a day...one night showing kind of thing...
I could see the want to in her eyes...
The one with the gun?
Old 09-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #57
Vincent2u
Married And Flirting

Quote:
The one with the gun?
Yes.
But I'm sure you only shot blanks over their heads or pistol whipped them into submission.
You don't need a gun, Katy...kill 'em with kindness...
katydid (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 04:13 PM   #58
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Quote:
Yes.
But I'm sure you only shot blanks over their heads or pistol whipped them into submission.
You don't need a gun, Katy...kill 'em with kindness...
Maybe today is a good day for me to stay away from guns
Old 09-27-2011, 04:56 PM   #59
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

Oooops, how did I land in this one? shhhhhh, I'm tip-toeing right on out of here...now

OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #60
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,169 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

I put up with his unlimited supply of cash, his giant house on the hill, incredible sex every night, his 6-car garage filled with all kinds of toys, his romantic side, his oh-so-manly side, his amazing physique and face........blah blah blah

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #61
JustJecking
Flirting God

JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute

I do all the cooking and cleaning, handle the money, help with the home work, and I work some pretty crapy hours so I can spend more time with our son and give her the space she needs. What the hell else do I have to do?
JustJecking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:15 PM   #62
ironman7350
Living the dream

ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like

For the love of my children, I've put up with more than my share from her...............
MrHyde (10-01-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 05:16 PM   #63
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Thanked 16,271 Times in 11,612 Posts
gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like

I draw the line at Nascar...seriously?!!
gabrielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gabrielle22 For This Useful Post:
Shawn (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #64
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,130 Times in 12,271 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

hmmm.... I am not expecting anyone to love me ever... but I freely give my love to one.. I am not putting up with anything.. just taking it as it comes... but if he returned my love someday, big if, I don't think it will happen... I would put up with just about anything... short of abuse of any sort..
Old 09-28-2011, 06:26 AM   #65
pjcmcg66
L'esprit d'escalier...

Thanked 2,649 Times in 1,746 Posts
pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like

The dishonesty and Janus features that come so naturally to him … best dad in the world, just never particularly good to me, and yet my inclination remains to stay and still try, because he's the world to my kiddos.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:41 PM   #66
350.and.climbing
Married And Flirting

350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute 350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute 350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute 350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute 350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute 350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute 350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute 350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute 350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute 350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute 350.and.climbing has a reputation beyond repute

Peaches, sorry to hear about your situation. Pot is one thing but hardcore drugs is a real problem. Remember that divorce does not mean that he doesn't have to see his son anymore. Maybe just maybe it would be the wake up call he needed. As for me I am with my wife because of my kids. I don't have the balls to end it, at least at this point. Though every day it seems to be getting closer. It's amazing the damage alcoholism does to the children. Take that out of my wife's past and she is probably my angel. Unfortunately that is not the case.
350.and.climbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #67
knightoflonleyness
unknown

knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJecking View Post
I do all the cooking and cleaning, handle the money, help with the home work, and I work some pretty crapy hours so I can spend more time with our son and give her the space she needs. What the hell else do I have to do?
Sounds like my house. I got fooled into thinking this is for the greater good. Next thing you know your doing it all. Happens slowly but steadily. Least for me it did. Life changes an you get busy (can't do everything anymore) and all hell breaks lose.
knightoflonleyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #68
knightoflonleyness
unknown

knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman7350 View Post
For the love of my children, I've put up with more than my share from her...............
Only reason im still with SO and maybe a glider of hope.....doubtful though. To little to late, comes to mind.
knightoflonleyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #69
MuchachitaSpice
**Unapproachable**

Thanked 4,061 Times in 2,516 Posts
MuchachitaSpice has disabled reputation

For the love of fritos I have put up with their smell...
MuchachitaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:32 PM   #70
vikingman
Flirting God

vikingman has a reputation beyond repute vikingman has a reputation beyond repute vikingman has a reputation beyond repute vikingman has a reputation beyond repute vikingman has a reputation beyond repute vikingman has a reputation beyond repute vikingman has a reputation beyond repute vikingman has a reputation beyond repute vikingman has a reputation beyond repute vikingman has a reputation beyond repute vikingman has a reputation beyond repute

I put up with being ignored, for the sake of the kids and I hope someday they will appreciate it
Old 10-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #71
Maxine
Too expensive for you

Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute Maxine has a reputation beyond repute

If you love someone and they love you the things that could bother you don't really seem that important.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #72
angel
Bk 2 life ..Bk 2 reality

Thanked 2,059 Times in 1,734 Posts
angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like

OMG where would i even start to begin......
angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:41 PM   #73
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,130 Times in 12,271 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I'm just being patient... just that
Old 10-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #74
catman301
Space for rent
I Love It Here

catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like

What do I put up with for love???
Not near as much as she gives,
Nah, I think that I know enough about myself to say that she puts up with a lot more than me and I'm lucky to have her.
catman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #75
katydid
Lithium Rocks

I want it to be equal, but not the exact same. I'll put up with what he's prepared to put up from me. I'll give to him what he gives me in return

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: