Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:17 AM   #1
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 7,384 Times in 5,771 Posts
tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like
Question What's your style?

So after my first foray into the forums as a newbie, I'm pretty intrigued by all the different personalities of everyone. So my questions to y'all are...what's your style of flirting? Are you the aggressive, put it all out there type or the subtle, innuendo type? What kind of flirting attracts you the most? Do you prefer to be the hunter or the hunted? Feel free to elaborate
tnfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:27 AM   #2
musing64.
I'm Being Punished

Thanked 1,455 Times in 1,188 Posts
musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like

TIMING is everything.

Sometimes you feel patient, really wanna delve deep into WHO the person is...

Other times you are just in a hurry to just go deep, evil grin.

Innuendo can be a great "feel out" tool as well, to see if you are kinda on the "same page" with someone...
musing64. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:34 AM   #3
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss has disabled reputation

You'll learn pretty quickly that I am the hunted. I'm quite naive and don't usually understand the subtleties that some implore to garner my attention. So...if you are interested, you'll just need to come out and say "hey let's do it", then I'll give you a price sheet.

Ok..yeah...I'm a bit sarcastic, but it is all in good nature. *if you weren't new, I would never have included this disclaimer*
Barkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barkiss For This Useful Post:
katydid (09-20-2011), Savvyone. (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:37 AM   #4
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,183 Times in 11,744 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

You'll learn pretty quickly that I am the hunted. I'm quite naive and don't usually understand the subtleties that some implore to garner my attention. So...if you are interested, you'll just need to come out and say "hey let's do it", then I'll give you a price sheet.

I'm being completely honest and there is no disclaimer.
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Barkiss (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:38 AM   #5
Barkiss
Primadogga

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid2 View Post

I'm being completely honest and there is no disclaimer.
Uh...copyright rules!! Moderators!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Barkiss For This Useful Post:
katydid (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:40 AM   #6
Stew
Just playin

Thanked 7,406 Times in 5,577 Posts
Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like

Laid back, share opinions, have fun, and try to make a few jokes now and then.....

Over 100 posts first day! Your off and running!
Old 09-20-2011, 08:40 AM   #7
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,141 Times in 11,409 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

Oh brother @ THAT ^^^^^.......

For me it's all just fun & goofballishness...Not many are gonna get to know the me on the inside anywho...Agressiveness I find is a turn off for many rather just be yourself and take it a day at a time...you'll click with people a lot easier that way....As for hunter/hunted....I don't hunt

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DomesticDiva For This Useful Post:
hijiller (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:42 AM   #8
Barkiss
Primadogga

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomesticDiva View Post
Oh brother @ THAT ^^^^^.......

For me it's all just fun & goofballishness...Not many are gonna get to know the me on the inside anywho...Agressiveness I find is a turn off for many rather just be yourself and take it a day at a time...you'll click with people a lot easier that way....As for hunter/hunted....I don't hunt
LMAO @ "I don't hunt" - You painted a target on my back...wtf?
The Following User Says Thank You to Barkiss For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:42 AM   #9
wiscydmb
Flirting God

Thanked 1,692 Times in 1,355 Posts
wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like

i like doggie style...oh wait...wrong thread...I just read the title, sorry about that.
wiscydmb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wiscydmb For This Useful Post:
Barkiss (09-20-2011), DomesticDiva (09-20-2011), gdgrl (09-20-2011), IL*flirt31 (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:46 AM   #10
katydid
Lithium Rocks

katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkiss View Post
I believe this comes from the official rule book for the site. See page 42, paragraph 3. Under title "When a newbie asks about different flirting techniques, what will you say?"

This was technique 1 which surprises me as most newbies start in the chatroom. I'm surprised number 1 isn't "If you are male, approach female with a private message that says "Do you shave your pussy or not?" And, then something blah blah blah about the females.

This information is therefore within the site's public domain and not protected by copyright law.

I just wanted to point out to the newbie to watch out for wily men with no imaginative skills and the inability to adapt to differing situations. See all previous posts by Barkiss with female newbies who ask this question, sweetheart. But, don't feel embarrassed. He has tricked at least two females with this response.
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Barkiss (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #11
Barkiss
Primadogga

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid2 View Post
I believe this comes from the official rule book for the site. See page 42, paragraph 3. Under title "When a newbie asks about different flirting techniques, what will you say?"

This was technique 1 which surprises me as most newbies start in the chatroom. I'm surprised number 1 isn't "If you are male, approach female with a private message that says "Do you shave your pussy or not?" And, then something blah blah blah about the females.

This information is therefore within the site's public domain and not protected by copyright law.

I just wanted to point out to the newbie to watch out for wily men with no imaginative skills and the inability to adapt to differing situations. See all previous posts by Barkiss with female newbies who ask this question, sweetheart. But, don't feel embarrassed. He has tricked at least two females with this response.
Look...it pays well...don't hate the man, hate the game
Old 09-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #12
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like

Such words of wisdom and discernment...awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to tnfem For This Useful Post:
katydid (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #13
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Quote:
Look...it pays well...don't hate the man, hate the game
Actually, I believe we should ask the ladies in question. Oh, that's right. We can't because both of them left the site shortly after "catching" you. According to one, it was like "being pursued by Wily Coyote in a ravenous state of hunger. I didn't know what to do or where to go because when I asked Shawn about it he shrugged his shoulders and said 'Boys will be dogs' or something like that. I had to leave. Too bad. For those 8 hours I was really enjoying myself."

So sweetie, it does not pay well for you. It really doesn't for him either (success rate being 2%) but he really suffers from what we in the profession like to call "delusions of grandeur".
Old 09-20-2011, 09:06 AM   #14
IL*flirt31
Flirting God

Thanked 4,524 Times in 3,253 Posts
IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like

My style...hmmmmm! Dangle the carrot until the rabbit walks into the trap and bites!!!! YEP...THAT sums it up!!!!

On a serious note, I am here to just flirt and have fun. I have ZIP expectations and if anything happens beyond that then yeah for me. I prefer to lay it out thick (humor and sarcasm and flirting) on the threads and if he can handle it and dishes it back to me, then he has caught my attention. I don't believe in that hunter/hunted stuff....I prefer a game of equals.
IL*flirt31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:12 AM   #15
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL*flirt31 View Post
My style...hmmmmm! Dangle the carrot until the rabbit walks into the trap and bites!!!! YEP...THAT sums it up!!!!

On a serious note, I am here to just flirt and have fun. I have ZIP expectations and if anything happens beyond that then yeah for me. I prefer to lay it out thick (humor and sarcasm and flirting) on the threads and if he can handle it and dishes it back to me, then he has caught my attention. I don't believe in that hunter/hunted stuff....I prefer a game of equals.
I agree...
The Following User Says Thank You to tnfem For This Useful Post:
IL*flirt31 (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #16
Jaybird

Thanked 1,136 Times in 917 Posts
Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like

When I see something (someone) I like, I usually go for it. Why waste time if they don't know you exist.
har4chat (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 09:16 AM   #17
funnidtguy
Flirting God

funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute

real....passionate......
funnidtguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #18
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post
When I see something (someone) I like, I usually go for it. Why waste time if they don't know you exist.
Definitely have to make your presence known
Old 09-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #19
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,418 Times in 8,541 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Yes? You whined?
Ally (09-20-2011), Barkiss (09-20-2011), DomesticDiva (09-20-2011), katydid (09-20-2011), Shawn (09-20-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #20
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,666 Times in 8,647 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

It's kind of like going to one of those very expensive seafood bars..you have to get in line and often the best stuff is taken. Try the crabmeat cocktail, if you can.....yummy.

but if you have a liking for raw oysters...
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #21
HopelessFlirt
Dull & Uninteresting

HopelessFlirt Is God Like HopelessFlirt Is God Like HopelessFlirt Is God Like HopelessFlirt Is God Like HopelessFlirt Is God Like HopelessFlirt Is God Like HopelessFlirt Is God Like HopelessFlirt Is God Like HopelessFlirt Is God Like HopelessFlirt Is God Like HopelessFlirt Is God Like

I just wander around aimlessly, being pleasantly surprised whenever anyone notices I'm here.
HopelessFlirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:47 AM   #22
MrSunshine72
Flirting God

Thanked 1,250 Times in 966 Posts
MrSunshine72 Is God Like MrSunshine72 Is God Like MrSunshine72 Is God Like MrSunshine72 Is God Like MrSunshine72 Is God Like MrSunshine72 Is God Like MrSunshine72 Is God Like MrSunshine72 Is God Like MrSunshine72 Is God Like MrSunshine72 Is God Like MrSunshine72 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnfem View Post
Definitely have to make your presence known
What if you're shy?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and a while, you could miss it.
MrSunshine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:50 AM   #23
smartass
exile in guyville

Thanked 4,890 Times in 3,347 Posts
smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like

shy and demure.

smartass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #24
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine72 View Post
What if you're shy?
Then you spend a lot of time wishing and waiting and living vicariously through others
Old 09-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #25
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartass View Post
shy and demure.
I can so see that...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: