Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 09-30-2010, 02:11 AM   #1
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like
Default Things Women Find Boring in Bed

By Melissa LaRicca

Published September 29, 2010|Askmen.com

I'm sure that "boring lover" is not something you want on your dating resumé. In order to help you circumvent this horrible fate, I have compiled a list of the seven things women find boring in bed.

So read on and learn what not to do if you want to keep 'em coming back for more.

Asking for permission

There's nothing sexy about a man who asks for permission to have sex with his woman. A good lover knows how to let her know he's in the mood and turn her on without ever having to ask. Something as simple as an intense look or a certain touch is a much better way of going about it.

Predictability

If you've been together for a while, this can definitely be a problem. Part of the reason why things were so hot between you and your woman when you first got together was because you didn't know what to expect. If you want to maintain a similar level of excitement with your woman months or even years down the road, you have to keep it fresh.

Don't be afraid to try new things that you'll both enjoy; never let it get to a point where she can anticipate your every move. For instance, if you usually spend five minutes on foreplay, spend 15 minutes next time and tease her mercilessly. She won't know what hit her. And soon, neither will you.

Mechanical sex

Most women will agree that sex without passion is quite dull; no woman wants to be treated like a blow-up doll -- well, maybe occasionally. I'm not saying that every sexual encounter has to be mind-blowing, it's just that you should never ignore the fact that, no matter how cool she is, she's still a woman who would like nothing more than to be treated as such. So be the lover of her dreams and make love to her at least once in a while.

If you never go the extra mile, she just might find someone who does...

Not going the extra mile

Although many women – as well as men – feel that they must be content with whatever sexual act they engage in with their partners, the truth is that they will eventually tire of a bare-bones routine – pardon the pun. So, if you want to prevent her from ever tiring of you, you must put in a little extra effort every once in a while.

Here comes the dreaded "R" word. You guessed it: romance. The fact that most women don't even expect this at this point in the devolution of dating is to your great advantage because if you are romantic every once in a while, she'll wonder what distant planet you hail from and be all over you – trust me.

For instance, leave her love notes describing what you'd like her to do to you, what you'd like to do to her, and what she should slip into or out of while she anxiously awaits your return. Make her a romantic dinner for two, play some mood music, and seduce her. Write her a song and make her melt. Make it about pleasing her next time and not only will she not be bored, she may just do anything to please you in return.

Same location

If your woman has memorized the cracks in your bedroom ceiling, you're in trouble. But don't worry, a simple change of location can fix this situation. Take it to the shower, the kitchen table, your car, a secluded beach, the woods... the possibilities are endless. Use your imagination and try not to get caught.

Too vocal or not vocal enough

Excessive grunting or repeating certain words can be just as tiresome as making no noise at all. So try to find a comfortable medium that lets her know you're enjoying yourself without letting the whole neighborhood know as well. The right choice of words can also be a turn-on for many women, and no, it doesn't necessarily have to be the three little ones that you dread.

Telling her that what she's doing feels amazing, that she looks hot, or what you'd like to do to her or have her do to you will go a long way in preventing the boredom from setting in.

Never experimenting

If you've been with your woman for a while, and want to keep each other turned on, you had better try some new positions, spill your fantasies, engage in role playing, and anything else that will serve to spice things up, or you risk breaking up out of sheer bedroom boredom.
Pour yourselves a glass of wine or two, and talk about what turns you on, and you may just end up fulfilling these fantasies sooner than you think.

Dream lover

That about sums up the seven boring bedroom blunders. But don't stress, most women don't have insane expectations, they just want to see you make the extra effort every once in a while.
Just remember that the opposite of boring is spontaneous and unexpected; so if you try to be the latter sometimes, you should never bore her in bed. Just make sure that you're with a woman who'll want nothing more than to please you in return.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies? Got any additions?

Last edited by spare_change; 09-30-2010 at 02:58 AM.
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:01 AM   #2
JoAnne
Flirting Guest

JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute JoAnne has a reputation beyond repute

Not going the extra mile is a big thing in my marriage...if he doesn't, then I never want to....it's a bad cycle.
JoAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:04 AM   #3
lookin2laugh
Super Flirt

lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute lookin2laugh has a reputation beyond repute

this one could be interesting ladies please chime in so i can learn lol
lookin2laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:21 AM   #4
hazeleyes5
Flirting God

hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like

HUH??..you mean you do not know what bores a lady in bed ?...
hazeleyes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:22 AM   #5
Cadence
Flirting God

Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like

The last book I picked up was really quite boring.
Ginger (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 07:23 AM   #6
Savvyone.
Flirting God

Thanked 7,160 Times in 5,643 Posts
Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like

I think as women we need to keep the candle burning and most of us are great at having illustrious thoughts and fantasies. I tend to go that extra mile just so things don't get boring. Sure, there are times when it is wham bam, thank you ma'am kind of sex, but on the whole it is the responsibility of those involved at the time to keep it fun.
Savvyone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:56 AM   #7
cougarmomma
Ready's lady

Thanked 2,871 Times in 2,090 Posts
cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvyone View Post
I think as women we need to keep the candle burning and most of us are great at having illustrious thoughts and fantasies. I tend to go that extra mile just so things don't get boring. Sure, there are times when it is wham bam, thank you ma'am kind of sex, but on the whole it is the responsibility of those involved at the time to keep it fun.
Great answer however what if it's one sided and not just in the bedroom but elsewhere?
cougarmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:59 AM   #8
joemerchant
Flirting God

Thanked 1,672 Times in 1,495 Posts
joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarmomma View Post
Great answer however what if it's one sided and not just in the bedroom but elsewhere?

things seem to get that way after a few years "onesided"

but let him know how good it feels when he..... or when you.....

fun is the key to good sex at least to me
joemerchant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joemerchant For This Useful Post:
cougarmomma (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 08:16 AM   #9
Sugarsack
Flirting Goddess

Sugarsack has disabled reputation

doesnt help when you tell him its not enough and you want more and the first thing he says is to get a vibrator or a lover....
Sugarsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:18 AM   #10
baldguy
Flirting God

baldguy has a reputation beyond repute baldguy has a reputation beyond repute baldguy has a reputation beyond repute baldguy has a reputation beyond repute baldguy has a reputation beyond repute baldguy has a reputation beyond repute baldguy has a reputation beyond repute baldguy has a reputation beyond repute baldguy has a reputation beyond repute baldguy has a reputation beyond repute baldguy has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the seven items are true for both men and women. Variety is the spice of life.
baldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:19 AM   #11
katydid
Flirting God

Thanked 15,181 Times in 11,742 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

I think a lack of sense of humor is a killer. I mean let's face it some of things we might do or say can be funny. I laugh during sex or afterwards. It doesn't mean I've stopped being turned on~in fact it usually means the opposite. What it DOES mean is that I'm having a great time. And, for some reason I laugh after all is said and done. I mean I don't get tears in my eyes. And, if someone doesn't have a sense of humor they may not be able to see it for what it is. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but one thing is for sure. You've made me happy.
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #12
joemerchant
Flirting God

joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like

katy
you hit the nail on the head
great time is had by all
katydid (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 08:23 AM   #13
katydid
Flirting God

Thanked 15,181 Times in 11,742 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Trying new things (as the article says) is amazingly hot to me. Moving outside of your comfort zone says so much about how much you want someone, how much you trust them, how eager you are to step outside of your norms. The smallest things count for me. For example, the first time he said to me "Let's fu^&" knowing that was the first time he'd EVER uttered those words was so amazingly hot. Every time I know he's venturing into new territory with me I feel so special~trusted and desired.
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
CaliGal (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 08:25 AM   #14
joemerchant
Flirting God

damn last time i said
lets f..k
got my face slapped
Old 10-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #15
msmangrove
Southern bred and fiesty

msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like

A new smell (cologne)
Old 10-08-2010, 09:35 AM   #16
NeverGoSilently
I need more time 4 play..

NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like

my husband

So fellas, my only advice? Don't be my husband.
Frenchie_lady (10-08-2010), Ginger (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #17
joemerchant
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGoSilently View Post
my husband

So fellas, my only advice? Don't be my husband.

get him a book on wild sex

lmao
Old 10-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #18
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Thanked 8,948 Times in 6,160 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

I don't know that there is much I can add.....I do like an enthusiastic partner, and if I'm turning him on, I want to know. The hotter he is, the hotter I am....simple as that.

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:53 AM   #19
rider03
Married And Flirting

rider03 is an unknown quantity at this point

What if your spouse is a prude? Seriously.
rider03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #20
caniplay4aday
... a slow exit

caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like

Great post
caniplay4aday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:02 AM   #21
Bubblicious
Married And Flirting

Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute Bubblicious has a reputation beyond repute

TV - why do men insist on watching TV - a big turn off!!
Bubblicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #22
NeverGoSilently
I need more time 4 play..

NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemerchant View Post
get him a book on wild sex

lmao

Why? Does the book come with the author?... lol
Old 10-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #23
joemerchant
Flirting God

no tv here
Old 10-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #24
joemerchant
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGoSilently View Post
Why? Does the book come with the author?... lol
damn
how did you know i wrote it
did i say
lol
i would gladly
NeverGoSilently (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 11:06 AM   #25
musing64.
I'm Being Punished

Thanked 1,455 Times in 1,188 Posts
musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like

Worlds Dirtiest Jobs...
musing64. is offline   Reply With Quote