Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Old 11-20-2007, 12:36 PM   #51
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Is there a relationship between color and intelligence of women?

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:26 PM   #52
Willy S
conferring

Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute

I certainly don't
Willy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:33 PM   #53
noodlegurl
Here and There!!!

noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy S
I certainly don't
And what do you prefer?
noodlegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:33 PM   #54
Willy S
conferring

Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute

redheads, as a matter of fact
Old 11-20-2007, 01:34 PM   #55
noodlegurl
Here and There!!!

noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
redheads, as a matter of fact
Nice, but I think maybe you are just saying that........... LOL
Old 11-20-2007, 01:35 PM   #56
Willy S
conferring

nope - it's true - drive me crazy
Old 11-20-2007, 01:36 PM   #57
noodlegurl
Here and There!!!

Quote:
nope - it's true - drive me crazy
am I driving you crazy yet?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:37 PM   #58
Willy S
conferring

getting there
Old 11-20-2007, 02:40 PM   #59
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Oh....I disagree....with both statements.

Usually the only guys intimidated by intelligence are the ones with little weiners. The one with big weiners like the smart chicks.

And blond, redhead, brunette.....I've been em all. And they all work in a certain way.

Geeeeez woman! Way to go swimming in the shallow end of the pool on that one! Maybe next time go with the "the ones with little IQ's are the one's intimidated by intelligence"...........equating that to penis size???.............oh, by the way Ladies did I forget to mention I have 12 different PHD's, I"m up for a Nobel Prize and won Jeopardy three times???.........I"m just sayin'

And speaking from a strictly color choice only perspective.......of course it depends on the person, but if forced to make a decision based only on the color I'd go with brunette actually! So here's hoping you currently in the middle of a redhead or blond phase so it doesn't ruin the moment for me!

Last edited by Han Solo; 11-20-2007 at 02:43 PM.
Han Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 02:41 PM   #60
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlegurl
And what do you prefer?
Your intelligence and eye color..

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 11-20-2007, 03:08 PM   #61
sexntexx
Flirting God

sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute

I say that I have more often than not been attracted to brunettes, but will not discriminate against any beautiful woman.

I will say that a gorgeous redhead has always been my greatest downfall because when they are beautiful they seem to be very very beautiful!
sexntexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:18 PM   #62
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

Well, it's just not the hair that does it for me. I find women of all different hair colors atractive and could not say one was more beautiful then the next. There are just way to many factors on what I concider to be atractive to me and those factors can change from woman to woman.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:46 PM   #63
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo
Geeeeez woman! Way to go swimming in the shallow end of the pool on that one! Maybe next time go with the "the ones with little IQ's are the one's intimidated by intelligence"...........equating that to penis size???.............oh, by the way Ladies did I forget to mention I have 12 different PHD's, I"m up for a Nobel Prize and won Jeopardy three times???.........I"m just sayin'
I was just speaking from my limited experience and research on the subject. A not so controlled study, you might say. And that says nothing about my shallowness. I don't even look to see what a man looks like until I see what he drives. That's first. (I'm joking!)

Quote:
And speaking from a strictly color choice only perspective.......of course it depends on the person, but if forced to make a decision based only on the color I'd go with brunette actually! So here's hoping you currently in the middle of a redhead or blond phase so it doesn't ruin the moment for me!
What are your feelings on purple? I'm just askin.......
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:56 PM   #64
Cy
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,894 Posts
Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was just speaking from my limited experience and research on the subject. A not so controlled study, you might say. And that says nothing about my shallowness. I don't even look to see what a man looks like until I see what he drives. That's first. (I'm joking!)

Purple?? That matches with my head
Cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:58 PM   #65
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:

Got to love this lady!!

erm... is iyour hair really purple??
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:59 PM   #66
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclops
Purple?? That matches with my head
OMG... !!!!!!!!!! How terribly rude!
Old 11-20-2007, 04:01 PM   #67
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragmaticJenny
Got to love this lady!!

erm... is iyour hair really purple??
LOL! I love you right back Jen.
*Sigh* No. Not purple. Just said that for a reaction.

Brunette. With blond highlights. But if I could, it would be purple. Can't due to my profession. Stupid managment dress code.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:02 PM   #68
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:

I'll take TOUCHE' for $500 Alex!

and purple clothing?? Yes.........purple hair?.......The Cyndy Lauper Reunion Tour is down the hall to the right!
Old 11-20-2007, 04:02 PM   #69
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Your bald head?
Old 11-20-2007, 04:04 PM   #70
Cy
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,894 Posts
Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whats rude about having a bruise on your head??
Cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 04:04 PM   #71
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
I'll take TOUCHE' for $500 Alex!

and purple clothing?? Yes.........purple hair?.......The Cyndy Lauper Reunion Tour is down the hall to the right!
Girls just wanna have fun! I do wish I would have had purple hair when I could have. Can't anymore.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:05 PM   #72
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Jenny is there scientific relationships betwen the color of a human being and intelligence?

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 11-20-2007, 04:07 PM   #73
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Girls just wanna have fun! I do wish I would have had purple hair when I could have. Can't anymore.

Whew!
Old 11-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #74
p.J
Flirting God

Bald with a purple bruise on his head eh?

Yea, I knew that...I knew that....
Old 11-20-2007, 04:09 PM   #75
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

[quote=pragmaticJenny] Got to love this lady!!

That's enough out of you! Don't go stickin up for the smart girl who gets all the big dongs!................or wait, maybe her experience is because the SMART guys never chased her??............I'm just askin"