Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 01-14-2016, 09:34 PM   #1
artemis
irretrievable

Thanked 11,115 Times in 8,072 Posts
artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like
Default Happy birthday Dave Grohl!

This thread is for gabs, if she ever came by & posted pics of herself in some awesome Foo Fighters tshirt.

http://youtu.be/1VQ_3sBZEm0

Dave Grohl is pretty awesome, even with a broken leg .. He was kick ass..

artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to artemis For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (01-15-2016)
Old 01-15-2016, 01:14 AM   #2
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

I'm not sure about awesome. He has some nice songs and he's not half as interesting as Kurt.

I'll go out on a limb and say it. He's like the Phil Colins of his day.

now unless Gabs has seen him live or rubbed a few too many out while thinking about him I can't see what you guys and half the music see's in him.

its not like he broke down the racial divide, helped young girls with their bodies and destroy the myth that men aren't as deep as women.

Sir Mixalot was the complete package.....I mean Flo Jo was hot and never gets a mention these days. Its poetry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 02:58 AM   #3
artemis
irretrievable

Thanked 11,115 Times in 8,072 Posts
artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties View Post
I'm not sure about awesome. He has some nice songs and he's not half as interesting as Kurt.

I'll go out on a limb and say it. He's like the Phil Colins of his day.

now unless Gabs has seen him live or rubbed a few too many out while thinking about him I can't see what you guys and half the music see's in him.

its not like he broke down the racial divide, helped young girls with their bodies and destroy the myth that men aren't as deep as women.

Sir Mixalot was the complete package.....I mean Flo Jo was hot and never gets a mention these days. Its poetry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
she and I have seen him live.. separately (don't go thinking we had a thing going)

he is really good... really

artemis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birthday , random