Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games > Fun Zone

Fun Zone A Plce to put the one word games and other fun stuff.

Old 10-16-2017, 12:16 AM   #1
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,402 Times in 6,446 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like
Default Yet another Zodiac matchup quiz

This is for Honeychild aka Aradia who had a similar thread up couple of years back.

http://www.playbuzz.com/fanbread/whi...hould-you-date

I have to laugh at my own result. Nor surprised in the least.

Incredibly confident, determined, and powerful, the dark and mysterious Scorpio is for you. Their loyalty is unfaltering and their emotions and depth expansive. They are a sign of evolutions, always seeking greater growth and wisdom. And did I mention they make great lovers? This is the sign for you.
Alpheius (10-16-2017), gabrielle22 (10-16-2017)
Old 10-16-2017, 01:38 AM   #2
Alpheius
Greek god who can't draw

Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like

My destiny for unrequited love continues...

Pisces or Virgo
These two signs are the sweethearts of the zodiac! Calm, unbelievably kind, with a childlike positivity, these individuals stand out from everyone else simply by how kind they are. Date a Virgo or a Pisces and you'll feel like the luckiest person in the world.
Alpheius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 04:34 AM   #3
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 24,607 Times in 19,446 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

Aries or Sagittarius

These two signs are like dynamite! Even being in the presence of an Aries or a Sag can give you energy. They are adventurous and spontaneous, and they care for their partners in a bold, honest, and passionate way. Because they're fire signs, they may get a little hot-headed or have a quick temper, but their fire energy is what makes them so damn sexy.

Hmmm? I'm Aries..and Rosie is a Sagittarian..maybe there is something in this after all?
Old 10-16-2017, 10:29 AM   #4
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,475 Times in 8,284 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

I'm pretty sure this survey just told me to date myself, because I don't think anyone else would put two LEO's together

LEO
Oh, Leos. At their worst they may be narcissistic and self-centered, but at their best they are the king of the zodiac. Resplendent and grand, their personalities light up the entire room. They are virtually impossible to not like. They are rules by the heart and love all, just as all love them. They are adventurous, kind, loyal, and daring individuals. Let the lion steal your heart.
DirtRacer9 (10-16-2017)
Old 10-16-2017, 11:31 AM   #5
Bratty
BRB

Bratty Is God Like Bratty Is God Like Bratty Is God Like Bratty Is God Like Bratty Is God Like Bratty Is God Like Bratty Is God Like Bratty Is God Like Bratty Is God Like Bratty Is God Like Bratty Is God Like

The sweet, squishy crab inside of its hard shell. Once you crack open their protective exterior, you have found yourself one of the most caring individuals on the planet. They are extremely family oriented and enjoy the simple things in life. They are like your guardian angel, taking care of you in every way possible. Date a Cancer and you will have a beautiful, lifelong partnership.
Bratty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:07 PM   #6
NaughtyButNice
Flirting God

NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like

Taurus or Capricorn
These two earth signs are wonderfully just that--down to earth. These signs will steal your heart with their calm, yet in-control behavior. These signs are the "daddies" of the zodiac, always taking care of everyone, and especially their partners. They have a disposition of importance and strength. And that's just straight up sexy. Date one of these signs and you are sure to have a strong partner by your side.

Just have to find myself a handsome Taurian now
NaughtyButNice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:33 PM   #7
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,481 Times in 5,517 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Taurus or Capricorn
These two earth signs are wonderfully just that--down to earth. These signs will steal your heart with their calm, yet in-control behavior. These signs are the "daddies" of the zodiac, always taking care of everyone, and especially their partners. They have a disposition of importance and strength. And that's just straight up sexy. Date one of these signs and you are sure to have a strong partner by your side.

These darn things are so difficult. There was more than one question where I wanted to check all the options.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:56 PM   #8
FlowerGirl228
petal in the grand design

Thanked 2,765 Times in 1,801 Posts
FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like

Cancer-
The sweet, squishy crab inside of its hard shell. Once you crack open their protective exterior, you have found yourself one of the most caring individuals on the planet. They are extremely family oriented and enjoy the simple things in life. They are like your guardian angel, taking care of you in every way possible. Date a Cancer and you will have a beautiful, lifelong partnership.
Old 11-26-2017, 04:56 AM   #9
hikergeek
Indefinite Hiatus

hikergeek has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpheius View Post
My destiny for unrequited love continues...

Pisces or Virgo
These two signs are the sweethearts of the zodiac! Calm, unbelievably kind, with a childlike positivity, these individuals stand out from everyone else simply by how kind they are. Date a Virgo or a Pisces and you'll feel like the luckiest person in the world.
Same for me!

Of course, I don’t believe in astrology anyway so the result is moot.
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 05:07 AM   #10
Alpheius
Greek god who can't draw

Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikergeek View Post
Same for me!

Of course, I don’t believe in astrology anyway so the result is moot.
Pfft. This is exactly what a Libra would say.
Alpheius is offline   Reply With Quote