Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 09-17-2011, 02:37 AM   #51
notshure
Flirting God

notshure has a reputation beyond repute notshure has a reputation beyond repute notshure has a reputation beyond repute notshure has a reputation beyond repute notshure has a reputation beyond repute notshure has a reputation beyond repute notshure has a reputation beyond repute notshure has a reputation beyond repute notshure has a reputation beyond repute notshure has a reputation beyond repute notshure has a reputation beyond repute

i like ford.you like chevy.who is rite?
Old 09-17-2011, 03:51 AM   #52
dcowboy09
Distinquish

Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like

well if you want sex only??? join a swingers group, or get a divorce or better yet pay some chick to have sex with you, budget it and be done with it, like a car payment you would really be better off. No issues at all, and less hassle
Old 09-19-2011, 03:27 PM   #53
italyfun
Flirting God

italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlyafling View Post
Lemme try...........

So you married a woman thinking that you were going to have a spouse....a life partner that is as attentive to your needs as you are to hers....yet after a while you've found that instead of a marriage, you are in a monastery and you are living the celibate life of a monk.....wow....how did that happen?

Then after you've figured that part out, and since you aren't a monk, nor do you want to be a monk, AND since you are human with needs....you are wondering if "Straying" is wrong.

Go back and ask your wife if defrauding you into a life of celibacy in lieu of a marriage was the "right" thing to do.....Her answer will be your answer....wait, she might be a narcissist and just lie....

In the case that she is a lying narcissist, the answer is "NO" fraud is not right....so when she gets "right", you'll in turn get "right"

Until then......wanna be my wingman?
Well , it was something like that, but it is very hard to fuck your security system of your house.
italyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:46 PM   #54
italyfun
Flirting God

italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute italyfun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcowboy09 View Post
well if you want sex only??? join a swingers group, or get a divorce or better yet pay some chick to have sex with you, budget it and be done with it, like a car payment you would really be better off. No issues at all, and less hassle
something very practical. I'm start thinking on a lease option.....
Old 09-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #55
knightoflonleyness
unknown

knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute knightoflonleyness has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Tex. What happened to the man code? Or even the women code. If you don't want it done to you then I wouldn't do it to someone else. Of course there's exceptions.
knightoflonleyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #56
Navy
I'm Being Punished

Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by italyfun View Post
Here is me, like i said on my introduce my self :Im a simple man with a bored sex live, in home, and I try to change that.
Im not looking just sex, I love that, but I would like to meet a fun person to have a good times Together. I spend few ears working on that with my wife but not response on the other side. I"ve tried doctors, psycho, be patience , be macho man,be dirty, and things change a little bit but then again no sex at all. and i am tired, she don't understand me at all.
after ten yrs on marriage , without be a cheating guy, couple month ago i went on a customer house, and she still was on her pajama a sexy one ( i'll be short here on the details) the house wife suddenly told me she want sex with me and we have it, a good one!!.
i know her for two years , she told me after that she leave the town and she always want me.....? end of the story.
i feel super bad after that on that day, but.... here i am .the point is i did it wrong? if i find a woman who the hubby don give that at home to ,it is wrong, to have a sex partner??
u can expand your response if you want
thanks !!!

Is that you Borat?
Navy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #57
Navy
I'm Being Punished

Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like Navy Is God Like
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgrl View Post
Who you callin' fucktard?
You refer to us as fucktards and give me a warning for referring to the head wear that is worn by our Muslim friends as rag.....ds? You need to penalize yourself.
Navy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #58
oldandnaked
Flirting God

Thanked 7,354 Times in 4,837 Posts
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texmale1974 View Post
We don't speak that way in Texas.
Perry and Bush make this guy sound eloquent.
italyfun (09-30-2011), Texmale1974 (09-30-2011)
Old 09-30-2011, 12:57 PM   #59
italyfun
Flirting God

jahh that one was good!
Old 09-30-2011, 12:58 PM   #60
Texmale1974
Tette per la Scienza-Ivan

Thanked 5,462 Times in 4,034 Posts
Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandnaked View Post
Perry and Bush make this guy sound eloquent.
I would have to agree.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #61
MuchachitaSpice
**Unapproachable**

Thanked 4,061 Times in 2,516 Posts
MuchachitaSpice has disabled reputation

It is what you feel it is... my motto, never regret anything that once made you happy - be grateful for the experience and move on - it ain't like regret will change what you did or how you feel.
MuchachitaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MuchachitaSpice For This Useful Post:
italyfun (10-07-2011)
Old 10-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #62
italyfun
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchachitaSpice View Post
It is what you feel it is... my motto, never regret anything that once made you happy - be grateful for the experience and move on - it ain't like regret will change what you did or how you feel.
I like that!!!
Old 01-06-2015, 05:56 PM   #63
Texmale1974

Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by italyfun View Post
Here is me, like i said on my introduce my self :Im a simple man with a bored sex live, in home, and I try to change that.
Im not looking just sex, I love that, but I would like to meet a fun person to have a good times Together. I spend few ears working on that with my wife but not response on the other side. I"ve tried doctors, psycho, be patience , be macho man,be dirty, and things change a little bit but then again no sex at all. and i am tired, she don't understand me at all.
after ten yrs on marriage , without be a cheating guy, couple month ago i went on a customer house, and she still was on her pajama a sexy one ( i'll be short here on the details) the house wife suddenly told me she want sex with me and we have it, a good one!!.
i know her for two years , she told me after that she leave the town and she always want me.....? end of the story.
i feel super bad after that on that day, but.... here i am .the point is i did it wrong? if i find a woman who the hubby don give that at home to ,it is wrong, to have a sex partner??
u can expand your response if you want
thanks !!!
I would have done the same.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:58 PM   #64
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

Thanked 8,812 Times in 7,220 Posts
ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like

I enjoy this guys post more when I imagine him speaking like Borat

ilovetospike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:01 PM   #65
Texmale1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetospike View Post
I enjoy this guys post more when I imagine him speaking like Borat
They closed the thread that he started about when he lost his memory and couldn't remember who he was.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:02 PM   #66
trlnlty
I'm your Huckleberry

Thanked 6,964 Times in 5,018 Posts
trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like

And when you're in need of someone, my heart won't deny you. So many seem so lonely with no one left to cry to
trlnlty is offline   Reply With Quote