Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 10-15-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
musing64.
I'm Being Punished

Thanked 1,455 Times in 1,188 Posts
musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like
Default Sexy Avatars...do you fall for them?

Only been here a few days, so I am guessing many of you know each other better than I do at this point but...

Do you really let a sexy avatar sway your opinion of someone? Get turned on by it?

John the lumberjack could name himself YOUR SLAVE and put a girl in cuffs in his avatar, who would really know?

When I get to 150 posts or whatever it takes, I wont put my entire face in the avatar section, but I will show MY TRUE blue eyes...

musing64. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Yes! The bigger and more muscular the pic the better the chance he has with me.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
hpygrl (10-15-2009), Shawn (10-15-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,202 Times in 12,317 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

avatars are nice to look at... I get a feeling of the personality behind them... but I do not think that they are the real person... nor do I ever get turned on by them...

I get turned on by personality.. chatting with someone over a period of time.. even posts don't give me the true persona... I like to delve deeper before I figure out if you turn me on or not...

to judge a person by an avatar or a post is just insipid.... thanks.. I wanted to use that word today.. hope I used it right
Old 10-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss has disabled reputation

I've sat here for hours, completely nude of course, and just playing with myself while looking at my avatar.
Barkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Barkiss For This Useful Post:
hpygrl (10-15-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
musing64.
I'm Being Punished

musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
avatars are nice to look at... I get a feeling of the personality behind them... but I do not think that they are the real person... nor do I ever get turned on by them...

I get turned on by personality.. chatting with someone over a period of time.. even posts don't give me the true persona... I like to delve deeper before I figure out if you turn me on or not...

to judge a person by an avatar or a post is just insipid.... thanks.. I wanted to use that word today.. hope I used it right
Bonus points for using the word INSIPID, GREAT line from The Matrix movies:

why, mr. Anderson, why? why, why do you do it? why, why get up? why keep fighting? do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? can you tell me what it is, do you even know? is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? illusions, mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. and all of them as artificial as the matrix itself. although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. you must be able to see it, mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! you can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! why, mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist? -agent Smith, Matrix Revolutions

By the way, how does one get to chat with someone here if you cant PM?
Old 10-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,202 Times in 12,317 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

chat room... profile messages... etc..
Old 10-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #7
Under the radar
Good and Bad

Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like

Well Musing64 let me tell you my first avatar got me lots of action. Actually I am thinking of going back to it. There is quite a few new people on here that may of never had the pleasure of drooling over it.
Under the radar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Under the radar For This Useful Post:
daisyduck (10-16-2009), Tempest (10-15-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Okay this avatar just happens to be me. I was in a sexy mood yesterday and had an idea...

So in this case I am the av and it was and can be my mood and I do love these shoes!!!! Not saying it shows me just a part of me! LOL
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpygrl For This Useful Post:
Carbine (10-16-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 05:27 PM   #9
musing64.
I'm Being Punished

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post
Okay this avatar just happens to be me. I was in a sexy mood yesterday and had an idea...

So in this case I am the av and it was and can be my mood and I do love these shoes!!!! Not saying it shows me just a part of me! LOL

Ok, your avatar turns me on then...wink
Old 10-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #10
Rex
Cristalized

Thanked 3,040 Times in 2,199 Posts
Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like

Quote:

Do I see some steam rising in the middle of the photo??
Or is that a glare?
Old 10-15-2009, 05:30 PM   #11
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
Do I see some steam rising in the middle of the photo??
Or is that a glare?

You are such an ass!!! LMAO

And umm with you there to put the fire out i guess it would be steamy!!! OMG
Old 10-15-2009, 05:30 PM   #12
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkiss View Post
I've sat here for hours, completely nude of course, and just playing with myself while looking at my avatar.
So freakin' creepy that is. On so many levels.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #13
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,608 Times in 9,224 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

Its all about what kind of fish you are wanting ... the Av being the bait is key.

If I want your run of the mill horny slam me till it hurts kinda gal I go with the Mr Macho series of Avs.
If I am looking for someone to take care of my emotional needs, I go with the Mr Insightful kinda Avs.
If I am looking for a particular kinky kind of gal that flies her freak flag at 5000 ft... I go with the bondage Av

And if I am just looking to get drop kicked in the balls... I put a puppy up.
Barkiss (10-15-2009), PublicO (10-15-2009), Sneaky (10-15-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #14
PublicO
Super Flirt

PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego View Post
Its all about what kind of fish you are wanting ... the Av being the bait is key.

If I want your run of the mill horny slam me till it hurts kinda gal I go with the Mr Macho series of Avs.
If I am looking for someone to take care of my emotional needs, I go with the Mr Insightful kinda Avs.
If I am looking for a particular kinky kind of gal that flies her freak flag at 5000 ft... I go with the bondage Av

And if I am just looking to get drop kicked in the balls... I put a puppy up.
PublicO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #15
musing64.
I'm Being Punished

Interesting replies all around...

.......Players only love you when they're playin'...
Old 10-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #16
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss has disabled reputation

Shawn made my avatar mad.
Barkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barkiss For This Useful Post:
Shawn (10-15-2009), Sneaky (10-15-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #17
Rex
Cristalized

Thanked 3,040 Times in 2,199 Posts
Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like

Quote:
You are such an ass!!! LMAO

And umm with you there to put the fire out i guess it would be steamy!!! OMG
RLMFAO

How did you know that I used to be a professional Fire-Eater ???
hpygrl (10-16-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #18
Under the radar
Good and Bad

Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like

Quote:

Shoes? What shoes?
Under the radar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Under the radar For This Useful Post:
hpygrl (10-16-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 06:15 PM   #19
acermale
Super Flirt

acermale has a reputation beyond repute acermale has a reputation beyond repute acermale has a reputation beyond repute acermale has a reputation beyond repute acermale has a reputation beyond repute acermale has a reputation beyond repute acermale has a reputation beyond repute acermale has a reputation beyond repute acermale has a reputation beyond repute acermale has a reputation beyond repute acermale has a reputation beyond repute

I like all the different avatars, from the six pack stomachs to the puppy to those luscious long legs(and shoes). It kind of gives insight as to who we are and what we think about ourselves.

I know mine still sucks, but it was all that was available at the time.
acermale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #20
3pmac
~~Breaking a Habit~~

Thanked 5,417 Times in 3,776 Posts
3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Under the radar View Post
Well Musing64 let me tell you my first avatar got me lots of action. Actually I am thinking of going back to it. There is quite a few new people on here that may of never had the pleasure of drooling over it.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Old 10-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #21
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 8,909 Times in 6,216 Posts
Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musing64 View Post
Only been here a few days, so I am guessing many of you know each other better than I do at this point but...

Do you really let a sexy avatar sway your opinion of someone? Off course not.Get turned on by it?
John the lumberjack could name himself YOUR SLAVE and put a girl in cuffs in his avatar, who would really know?

When I get to 150 posts or whatever it takes, I wont put my entire face in the avatar section, but I will show MY TRUE blue eyes...

Just your eyes? Dag nab it!
Chrysalis. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis. For This Useful Post:
Carbine (10-16-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 07:33 PM   #22
bluejay24
Flirting God

bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute bluejay24 has a reputation beyond repute

No I don't
bluejay24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #23
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

I think it gives me an insight of someone's personality... but even then, i often change mine on the spur of the moment and could just represent a mood i'm in.

Some, like me, will have a "theme" for their avatar, its actually a lot of fun finding them!
Old 10-16-2009, 12:00 AM   #24
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

The only one I fall for is this one of the back of a bald man's head........other than that...not so much
Han Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:06 AM   #25
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Kind of hard to read someone from their av but I sure like to try...Its freaking fun!