Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #26
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 8,909 Times in 6,216 Posts
Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

Good question, Stella. There was a time when I would always leave Hershey Kisses with a note in my husband's suitcase when he would go away for business. Now I seldom leave notes for him. But my notes were very simple.

I appreicate you more than you will ever know.
Thank you for loving me. I love you.

Me

xxxooo
Chrysalis. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chrysalis. For This Useful Post:
BlondieS (09-25-2010), gdgrl (09-29-2010)
Old 09-23-2010, 11:09 PM   #27
dcowboy09
Distinquish

Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousoneonly View Post
Good question, Stella. There was a time when I would always leave Hershey Kisses with a note in my husband's suitcase when he would go away for business. Now I seldom leave notes for him. But my notes were very simple.

I appreicate you more than you will ever know.
Thank you for loving me. I love you.

Me

xxxooo

Husband is a LUCKY LUCKY man, I would pay good money for that , he should worship you for that...........i'm only saying ...............
BlondieS (09-25-2010)
Old 09-23-2010, 11:11 PM   #28
Loves2Flirt
Confidently Me

Thanked 1,488 Times in 1,177 Posts
Loves2Flirt Is God Like Loves2Flirt Is God Like Loves2Flirt Is God Like Loves2Flirt Is God Like Loves2Flirt Is God Like Loves2Flirt Is God Like Loves2Flirt Is God Like Loves2Flirt Is God Like Loves2Flirt Is God Like Loves2Flirt Is God Like Loves2Flirt Is God Like

Oh let's not go here.....
BlondieS (09-25-2010)
Old 09-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #29
lawdog.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like

Hmm...tough to say...it would be lengthy though as I like to write
lawdog. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lawdog. For This Useful Post:
BlondieS (09-25-2010)
Old 09-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #30
dcowboy09
Distinquish

Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like

Well again this is a snow balls chance in hell this will ever see "her" eyes but anyway,

To my sweet angel,

You have given me hope that I can love a woman again in a way that she deserves. From you my sweet love I get the feeling of being wanted with out ever needing to ask for it, you give selflessly to me, when we walk down the street I feel proud that your my lover, wife, and best friend, for you I can confide in without being afraid that I will be thought less of. I feel loved and feel anxious to start my day because your in my life. You are not demanding, but yet I feel the want to do things for you so that I can see that smile that can light up a summer nights sky like lighting from a thunderstorm. Your touch brings chills to my skin that I never want to leave, which is why I touch as often as I can. When we kiss I forget everything other than the fact I am so lucky to have you in my arms and that your lips are as soft as velvet and sweet as candy. I love we can talk for hours yet never get tired of one another and can always find something to laugh about. Your eyes are so bright and inviting I never tire of looking in them, for when I do I see how loved you make me feel. For of this that you do for me I can only put you on a pedestal and only hope that I can do the same to you, for you are a part of my life that has been missing for a long time. I love you sweet sexy lady.
BlondieS (09-25-2010)
Old 09-23-2010, 11:40 PM   #31
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 8,909 Times in 6,216 Posts
Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcowboy09 View Post
Husband is a LUCKY LUCKY man, I would pay good money for that , he should worship you for that...........i'm only saying ...............
You silly man. And for you, DC.

Chrysalis. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis. For This Useful Post:
dcowboy09 (09-23-2010)
Old 09-24-2010, 05:12 AM   #32
Kentx
Bad Wolf

Thanked 2,158 Times in 1,542 Posts
Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like

It may sound like a cheesy movie line but you have made me a better man. No longer willing to just accept what is but want more and do the work to get it. I feel whole contentment something that has escaped me all these years. My life is better for you having been in it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kentx For This Useful Post:
BlondieS (09-25-2010), Foreveryoung2002 (09-27-2010)
Old 09-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #33
NeverGoSilently
I need more time 4 play..

NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like

I'm not any help Stella because I can only hope, wish and pray, that I ever feel that way again about another.

Now, love letters to your kids I could help you with, but not to an SO.

Years and years ago I read some article/book about writing letters, it kinda gave a "blueprint" which I now find filters naturally into my world.

Many suggest using the "sandwich" technique, which is "good" followed by "bad" ending with "good." Works for both employee reviews, criticisms and love.

But like I said, a "love' letter? I haven't a clue. Am willing to proof any lust letters though!
BlondieS (09-25-2010)
Old 09-25-2010, 11:13 AM   #34
BlondieS
Chapter 2

Thanked 4,164 Times in 2,975 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcowboy09 View Post
Well again this is a snow balls chance in hell this will ever see "her" eyes but anyway,

To my sweet angel,

You have given me hope that I can love a woman again in a way that she deserves. From you my sweet love I get the feeling of being wanted with out ever needing to ask for it, you give selflessly to me, when we walk down the street I feel proud that your my lover, wife, and best friend, for you I can confide in without being afraid that I will be thought less of. I feel loved and feel anxious to start my day because your in my life. You are not demanding, but yet I feel the want to do things for you so that I can see that smile that can light up a summer nights sky like lighting from a thunderstorm. Your touch brings chills to my skin that I never want to leave, which is why I touch as often as I can. When we kiss I forget everything other than the fact I am so lucky to have you in my arms and that your lips are as soft as velvet and sweet as candy. I love we can talk for hours yet never get tired of one another and can always find something to laugh about. Your eyes are so bright and inviting I never tire of looking in them, for when I do I see how loved you make me feel. For of this that you do for me I can only put you on a pedestal and only hope that I can do the same to you, for you are a part of my life that has been missing for a long time. I love you sweet sexy lady.
Umm...dc...wanna go steady?
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:45 AM   #35
blueeyedtomcat
Flirting Guest

I miss when you brought sliced fruit to bed and feed me just after we made love
Old 09-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #36
Sarge
EXTENDED LEAVE

Thanked 1,003 Times in 758 Posts
Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like

Wouldn't you like to know?
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sarge For This Useful Post:
Foreveryoung2002 (09-27-2010)
Old 09-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #37
so_very_fine
I have new glasses

Thanked 1,113 Times in 803 Posts
so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like

Every year on January 1st, I write love letters to my kids and have kept them. Each stack tied in a colored bow. I just gave my oldest his stack. He was overwhelmed! It is easy to write them to your babies . . . to others, it can be difficult. I am still working on it Stella. I will get back to you.
so_very_fine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to so_very_fine For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis. (09-26-2010), Cy (09-25-2010), gdgrl (09-29-2010), Raina (09-25-2010)
Old 09-25-2010, 02:27 PM   #38
Raina
Disturbingly Hot!

Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,751 Posts
Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_very_fine View Post
Every year on January 1st, I write love letters to my kids and have kept them. Each stack tied in a colored bow. I just gave my oldest his stack. He was overwhelmed! It is easy to write them to your babies . . . to others, it can be difficult. I am still working on it Stella. I will get back to you.
I do the same thing only I do it on their birthdays every year and I keep them in their baby books! And you are absolutely right I never have a problem writing to my children... I never have enough wonderful things to say about them or how much I love them...other people on the other hand I am almost always at a loss...
Old 09-26-2010, 08:53 AM   #39
so_very_fine
I have new glasses

Thanked 1,113 Times in 803 Posts
so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like

Been thinking a lot about this one . . . .

If I'm being honest, the greatest love letter you can write is one without fear. To be completely open and tell them what they mean to you . . . what they have done for you . . . what you are willing to do for them . . . how they have opened your heart to feel what you do.

Because to lay yourself bare that way, is the way to really express love in the most unselfish way.
so_very_fine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to so_very_fine For This Useful Post:
hpygrl (09-26-2010), Mr_Happy (09-27-2010)
Old 09-26-2010, 09:26 AM   #40
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,207 Times in 12,322 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I agree with svf... to a point... everytime I write to my lover I am honest and open.. I try to make every note, letter, Im, etc... a love letter... I let him know that he has touched me like no other ever has.. a love letter is constant to me... never ending..

Last edited by scoobertina; 09-26-2010 at 09:35 AM.
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:26 AM   #41
PA Loverboy
Internet Ho

PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like

Still love my wife, crazy as that may sound. I see her every day, so what's the point in a letter...she'd just think I was looking for some action (which would basically be true).

Be yourself...I guess that's the only words of wisdom I can offer. That works best for me.

Like theonly, I can write a MEAN lust letter...quite a turn on, if you know that there will be some reciprocation of your efforts....
Old 09-26-2010, 09:32 AM   #42
cougarmomma
Ready's lady

Thanked 2,884 Times in 2,095 Posts
cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like

I have 2 shoeboxes filled with love letters that my husband sent before we were married and he was living across the country. I'm glad this was before email because I don't think I would have printed half the letters out.

I would so love for him to write or email me a letter like he did 22 years ago.
cougarmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #43
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Thanked 17,194 Times in 9,996 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

Dear Lover,

Thank you for making my laughter heartier, my sadness less solitary, and my capacity to love and be loved larger than I ever thought possible. I feel your presence in even the most mundane aspects of my life, coaxing me on and inspiring me to greater heights. Though I don't always get there, your support and encouragement is unwavering and my appreciation for you is beyond my ability to put into words. Thank you, and I love you.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:31 AM   #44
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

My Love

I will continue to be yours and keep you safe in my heart no matter what life brings us.

Yours Always and Forever ♥
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:25 AM   #45
Dominim
The light is out. Bye.

Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post
My Love

I will continue to be yours and keep you safe in my heart no matter what life brings us.

Yours Always and Forever ♥
Happy, if I give you my address will you send that? Don't have to sign it, I'll know.
Dominim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:45 AM   #46
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,183 Times in 11,744 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

This is the first love letter he wrote to me~ and since then every day I get a PM that says how much he loves me~I'm so lucky

Katy,
I sure hope yesterday was a kind of Ground Hog Day for me. There isn't a word for me to describe what you posted means to me. And last night was a dream to be with you. A thousand kisses and thank yous for the sunshine you have brought into my life.
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (09-29-2010)
Old 09-29-2010, 12:29 PM   #47
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,207 Times in 12,322 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Dear ********,

I don't know why we have missed each other in all our years of living and working in the same spaces.. but I do know that we finally found one another and you are the most amazing.. wonderful.. fabulous man I could have ever met..

I am fortunate that we found one another.. you understand me like no one ever has before.. you are hilarious.. and we share a craving for more..

our lives are not at a point where we can be together... so we are not yet there.. but in time... with a whole lot of patience.. and with all the love we already share.. time will fly by...

thank you for giving to me what you have.. you know you are making me the happiest I have ever been.. and I hope I can give even a fraction of that in return..

god I love you... you have my heart.. my soul, my body.. and my mind... I have knelt before you and given myself to you... with love..

T
Old 09-29-2010, 12:46 PM   #48
Vixxxen
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like

I wrote this poem to him last V-day and he didnt show much appreciation....*sigh*
It is called: LOVE

Love is…
What makes my heart ache…
It makes me stutter...
And loose all words...
Causes me to sing out loud..
The song in my head
To the lyrics of my heart’s tune
The skip in my heart
What I loose sleep over
Dream out loud..
It keeps me awake…
Thinking of you...
Constantly day dreaming...
Waiting for another moment with you...
Makes me see stars...
And act silly too…
The only feeling I have towards you…
It brings out the best in me..
It brings out the worst…
But without having love …
And having you love me…
Id rather be sleeping and never awake..
Because if only in dreams then let me sleep and have love constantly…
Vixxxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:17 PM   #49
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,986 Times in 5,787 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

I know I could not fake a love letter, I would have to feel love for the truth and words to flow. I know it would make me feel melancholy to write it and warm inside. I'd want it to say some of the things I could vocalize. My intentions would be for him to know how special he is to me, right then, for unfortunately, we all know these feelings can change, but what can't change is how you may have felt, "once upon a time."
Old 09-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #50
caniplay4aday
... a slow exit

caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like

Wow.... Love Letters? For me the come in the form of any letter that begins with; Honey can you fix?, wash?, or buy me? I gues thats a given or I would not be here?
caniplay4aday is offline   Reply With Quote