Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 03-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,616 Times in 9,230 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like
Default 60 Second Divorce

Ok.. the local radio station here has this very funny game they call "60 second divorce" .... the object is you call your significant other up and get him/her to go off on you and actually resort to some sort of name calling within 60 seconds

So... What would you say to yours to get a heated response within 60 seconds/ or have them hang up on you?

For example.."hey I am gonna loan my ex a thousand bucks and go with her to Vegas this weekend.. be back Sunday M'kay?"

Last edited by Shawn; 03-12-2009 at 08:42 AM. Reason: wow... I either type really bad, or spell like a 2 year old
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,490 Posts
Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

lol here's what my call would be:

"Hey honey, I forgot to pick up the kids after I got off work, and I know Im calling 2 hours late, but dont worry, I'll go straight to the sitter's as soon as I get my clothes on. You just stay home and we will be there shortly. Oh yeah, what did you make for supper? I'm STARVING!!"
Old 03-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
MarriedQt
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi hun, I decided I need a vacation and leave tomorrow morning. Don't worry your brother said I can share his hotel room!
MarriedQt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:36 PM   #4
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

No baby, I have no idea why there's no money in the checking account..hey will you do me a favor? Call your deadbeat sister and ask her to return the debit card I let her borrow...
Old 03-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #5
dartgirl
Flirting God

dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Remember a couple of years ago when you were worried that I cheating on you with that 24 year old kid that worked for us and I assured you that I wasn't. Hell I'm old enough to be his mom, well, I lied. Not only was I cheating then I still am.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

I could do it in 3 seconds...your sister...
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #7
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Honey, dont worry about me, I'll ride the boss home, I mean, get a ride home from the boss....
fly (03-11-2009)
Old 03-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #8
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Hey baby, Im gonna be late tonight, I gotta work overtime, but dont call the office, I wont be there...
Old 03-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #9
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Um..........honeybaby? you know your new car
..........that was sitting in the driveway???
that I wasn't suppose to drive?

um.......

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #10
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Ummm honey, I dont know how the kids threw pudding inside the gun safe, but it looks like it happened around Christmas time.....
Old 03-11-2009, 11:02 PM   #11
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

I've decided to go frigid so uh.......you won't be getting laid for like a month!!!

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #12
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

I just got back to the doctor and he said I cant have sex for a month, yes I know baby, but dont feel too badly, he said it was only with you. Oh and I have a follow up appointment next week and the week after and twice the week after that.
fly (03-11-2009)
Old 03-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #13
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,385 Times in 12,446 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

hi hon, I need to tell you something... your 70 Torino... and the 68 Cougar... well... I needed to get something from under the Torino, so I backed it out of the garage... and I forgot to set the brake.. it rolled down the hill and smashed into the tree across the streeet.... sooorry... ohhhh yes... the Cougar.. well.. as I was reparking the Torino in the garage... I opened the door and it hit the Cougar... so there is this huge dent in the passenger door... and I can't get the door open now either...

Old 03-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #14
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Baby I dont know where your prize winning hunting dog took off to...Would you mind dropping my car off back off at the detailers?? The dumbshits didn't get all of the dog hair out of the trunk.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #15
Brink
"Man of few words"

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,107 Posts
Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like

Well, not that I would ever direct this at my wife, but in the spirit of the thread, this might work!:

ďHey, woman, you still in that snarky mood from last night? No...Hmmm. So, itís not the time of the month? ohhhh...thought that was why you were so touchy; you usually canít wait to get your knickers off...Anyway, I was thinking, and donít take this the wrong way, yeah, like you usually do...Iíve been meaning to say, you really are going out way too much with those strange friends of yours, drinking too much, dressing up like a tramp, behaving like a...and, just so you know, they talk about you behind you back!! And, Eeeww, and how could you! My word, youíve changed! You are not the woman I married! And the house: have you seen the mess? My mother says it stinks! How are you supposed to cook me anything in that kitchen?Ē

Actually, it would probably stun her into silence - then, astute as she is, she would ask me what the dare was, and berate me for being pathetic when I got home...unless it won us a toaster or something!
Old 03-12-2009, 08:00 AM   #16
Singeon
Taking a break...
I Love It Here

Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like

Easy one..."Your Father really is an interferring old bastard..."
Singeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:02 AM   #17
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

60 second divorce round here would be....

"Hon, I am in love with another man."

He has ALWAYS said if you can get her she's yours!
Old 03-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #18
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,616 Times in 9,230 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Hey babe... I had a few of the guys over and showed them that tape we made.... they all think you really should get into the "industry"
Old 03-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #19
will301
Flirting Guest
Flirting Gold Member

will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute

Get over it, by the way your mom used to sleep around at work with everyone.
will301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #20
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,518 Times in 8,611 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

BTW - Yeah, I've been faking it all this time. You didn't really think you were that good,did you?
Old 03-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #21
dartgirl
Flirting God

dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna be late tonight your cousin repoed a trailer and is stopping by so I can help him test out the mattress.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #22
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

umm hunnie.. I um forgot to make the truck payment again..I needed to go shopping and well there wasnt enough left to pay it soo..um well good news is I look hot..bad news..they took the truck.. (actually all i would have to say is I forgot the truck payment and he wouldnt hear the rest cause he would be to busy yelling)

fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:27 PM   #23
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

Easy......Um honey..remember when I went home to visit? Yeah, I kind of ran into "him", we had a couple of drinks.....I'm trying to remember the rest........

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 09:00 PM   #24
hikergeek
The invisible man

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

I think I could almost anything as long as it was contrary to her opinion.

-Carl Sagan
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 09:06 PM   #25
Cristal
Rex's TROUBLE

Thanked 3,172 Times in 2,530 Posts
Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like

Um.... I've got a boyfriend and size does matter