Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 11-28-2008, 12:56 AM   #76
pagirl
Missing Him

pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like

Well DUH!!!

pagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:43 AM   #77
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

Me? Nope...not at all. I don't miss anyone. No one I'm thinking about all the time. No one I'm waiting for a text from. No one I hope will call. I don't know what on earth made you think I'm missing someone. Not me...no one!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Jelly (11-28-2008)
Old 11-28-2008, 01:48 AM   #78
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,381 Times in 5,139 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
Me? Nope...not at all. I don't miss anyone. No one I'm thinking about all the time. No one I'm waiting for a text from. No one I hope will call. I don't know what on earth made you think I'm missing someone. Not me...no one!
LOL!
Old 11-28-2008, 01:50 AM   #79
fever
At the edge of the abyss

fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
LOL!
What are you saying missy? Just 'cause I would get in the car at 11 pm to pick you up and drive there, you think I'm missing him?

Old 11-28-2008, 01:51 AM   #80
Jelly
Bite Me

Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Quote:
What are you saying missy? Just 'cause I would get in the car at 11 pm to pick you up and drive there, you think I'm missing him?
Ummmmmmm I'm NOT saying that just because we're both on here crying about missing them when they are no where to be found means anything!!
and I'm NOT saying that I am dreading going to bed because I know I'll miss him more when I get there! I'm NOT saying that at all!
Old 11-28-2008, 01:54 AM   #81
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Quote:
Ummmmmmm I'm NOT saying that just because we're both on here crying about missing them when they are no where to be found means anything!!
and I'm NOT saying that I am dreading going to bed because I know I'll miss him more when I get there! I'm NOT saying that at all!
Well, for my part, I'm not saying that I'm upset that he has NO internet access the ENTIRE weekend...and I'm not saying that I'm upset that he hasn't even be able to text me...I'm CERTAINLY not saying any of that!

Old 11-28-2008, 01:56 AM   #82
Jelly
Bite Me

Quote:
Well, for my part, I'm not saying that I'm upset that he has NO internet access the ENTIRE weekend...and I'm not saying that I'm upset that he hasn't even be able to text me...I'm CERTAINLY not saying any of that!
Of course you're not!
And I'm not saying that I was thrilled to spend today without him ... sigh
Old 11-28-2008, 01:58 AM   #83
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Quote:
Of course you're not!
And I'm not saying that I was thrilled to spend today without him ... sigh
Yeah...I'm not saying that either! I'm also not saying that it's gonna be the same tomorrow. Maybe some retail therapy...looking for ideas on the gift thread!

Old 11-28-2008, 02:00 AM   #84
Jelly
Bite Me

Quote:
Yeah...I'm not saying that either! I'm also not saying that it's gonna be the same tomorrow. Maybe some retail therapy...looking for ideas on the gift thread!
Lets not even start on tomorrow!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 11-28-2008, 05:55 AM   #85
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

Quote:
Me neither or that the weekend is FOUR days looooonnnngggg!
Old 11-28-2008, 06:47 AM   #86
BlondieS
The Mad Hatter

Thanked 4,148 Times in 2,959 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

Sigh....yes....more than I probably should...
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 06:51 AM   #87
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

Yep...I miss my b/f...only 26 more sleeps before we can be together for Chrismas ....
Old 11-28-2008, 06:58 AM   #88
Singeon
Taking a break...
I Love It Here

Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like

I miss the woman that was the starlight of my life...her light has faded..and mine with it...
Singeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:04 PM   #89
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Bigtime
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:06 PM   #90
CupidsSidekick
Wishing more than Wanting

CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like

I miss him more than I am willing to now admit. It is painful I try not to talk about him anymore!
Old 12-14-2008, 04:08 PM   #91
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,414 Times in 11,800 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

yes... and there are probably a few people who hate that I do.. but I do miss him... and I am sorry but I wish he could contact me..
Old 12-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #92
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Yeah, well, not only am I BACK to missing him this weekend, but the holidays are going to be even worse! Alas...we'll have to work on ways to make up for lost time!

Old 12-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #93
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

all the time
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #94
Agent
I have to leave goodbye.
I'm A Flirt

Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute

I miss a few people actually.
Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:32 PM   #95
Nice
Never know!

Thanked 1,114 Times in 892 Posts
Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like Nice Is God Like

Absofreakinglutely, definately, very much, undoubtedly...sigh...miss you!
Nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #96
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,271 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceones View Post
Absofreakinglutely, definately, very much, undoubtedly...sigh...miss you!
What she said!!!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #97
Agent
I have to leave goodbye.
I'm A Flirt

Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute

I said I miss a lot of people...but I wasn't speaking in the romantic way. In that way I miss what could have been...
Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #98
YetanotherScotsman
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrebla Rose View Post
What she said!!!!!
but I'm right here, Rosie!!

lol
YetanotherScotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #99
knawtie
Country gurl

knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute

I miss my husband wont be back until Friday and hes been gone a week already. Time for him to come home!!
knawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #100
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,271 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

[quote=YetanotherScotsman;1299869]but I'm right here, Rosie!!

AWWWWW Scotty,,, I am not missing so much now,,,mmmmmm MMMMM